Ryonaest Dungeon - A Guro XNALARA Choose Your Own Adventure (1 Viewer)

Sessha

Vivacious Visitor
Now I can't wait to see what is in store for them in the next part. Though I do hope they don't resort to skinning Helena's dead body. I'd prefer to see her body being cut up into body parts. :)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
God Damn!, that is nice!, well done Puca the facial expressions were well done especial Cassandra's when she got nailed in the cunt.

Weak for Aqua

Casual Client
This was amazing! Would love to see pyrrha be in the next part. You are so good with facial expression and how the body is moving. Love it!

puca

Club Regular
I don't know if this is what you expected, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless. I'll post a decision point soon.

2fpQXL6.jpg

3z1xw8t.jpg

SJ3ZAPj.jpg

fAUdRJ9.jpg

UugoIYg.jpg

Plot twist! DUN DUN DUN! Also, I don't think I've ever written the word "cum" that many times in my life.

I took way more screenshots than I used so I'll probably be dumping them on my pixiv in the near future. I'll post a link here when I do for anyone who's interested.

Sickerton

Content Creator
I'm pretty sure that it's Shura either disguised or hallucinated to look like Helena due to the near-mindbreaking, since Shura was the one who uses twin katanas.

That in mind, yeah. Kill 'er.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
It's a screencap from Agent Aika, The first episode and first confrontation with the Delmos I think. The villainess is KO-ing her failed minion.

Ahh ok then, thanks for the info.
*Darth Vader voice over* " You have failed me for the last time! "

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.