Ryonaest Dungeon - A Guro XNALARA Choose Your Own Adventure (2 Viewers)

puca

Club Regular
Voted, looking good so far, I see that Guro/sheeva seems to be your inspiration for the beastmen/beastwomen
Heh, I've actually been wondering whether to call things like they are (should I just call them "Shokan"?) or fit them into the generic fantasy setting thing I've got going on.

Anyways, Sophitia's got enough of a lead that I feel confident calling this one. Looks like it'll be Sophitia vs Goro!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Heh, I've actually been wondering whether to call things like they are (should I just call them "Shokan"?) or fit them into the generic fantasy setting thing I've got going on.

Anyways, Sophitia's got enough of a lead that I feel confident calling this one. Looks like it'll be Sophitia vs Goro!

Nah that's ok beastmen/beastwomen are just as good as calling them Shokan, I look forward to seeing the fight between vic....err Brave Adventurer* 1 and the Beastman. *Evil Grin*

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain

I say just call them what they are. I mean this is already a giant crossover really.

puca

Club Regular
Well, still no fight yet. Goro has just so many options and I'm still figuring out what he's going to do. Instead, setup! Sorry, couldn't help myself.

eFadaR8.jpg

Last edited:

puca

Club Regular
Ahh, still in progress. Things have been busy, and I only just figured out what Goro does. I may just put the finishing moves up to vote or open them up to suggestions next time, heh.

I'll try and at least post a status update weekly!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ahh, still in progress. Things have been busy, and I only just figured out what Goro does. I may just put the finishing moves up to vote or open them up to suggestions next time, heh.

I'll try and at least post a status update weekly!

I'm looking forward to seeing how the *fight* will play out and I'm sure there are many here who are also waiting for the *fun and games* to start back up.

Sessha

Vivacious Visitor
Mmm fuck yeah this was worth waiting for! It was a tough decision what to choose for the next set of options. Though I decided to go with my inner gore hound and voted for kill'em all and let the god sort them out! :D:D:D

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nicely done Puca, I always knew Sophitia was great at *Giving Head* but that was NOT the kind of head she's use to giving, ahh well one dead whore on the hopefully forming skull pile of Goro's.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Mmm fuck yeah this was worth waiting for! It was a tough decision what to choose for the next set of options. Though I decided to go with my inner gore hound and voted for kill'em all and let the god sort them out! :D:D:D

I can understand what you are saying Sessha but I vote for her to swallow her rage that that the suffering can be drawn out on the soon to be dead and maimed vic....*Brave Adventures* *Evil Grin*

puca

Club Regular
Wow that's a pretty interesting poll going. Think it might be time to call it. Seems so far none of the people are wanting a TPK just yet.
Yep, in the middle of making the transition scene and hashing out the details of the next decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.