Ryonaest Dungeon - A Guro XNALARA Choose Your Own Adventure (1 Viewer)

puca

Club Regular
Phew. Life has been intensely busy for me, but due to certain things happening, I figured I might as well make some progress towards finishing this. Hope y'all enjoy!

xcddLPG.jpg

KjmWpK9.jpg

Y7lgAKP.jpg

FGTCwm5.jpg

x7QHC5C.jpg

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nicely done puca, looks like Tina and Cassandra are fucked and not in a good way:grin:

I am so liking how this is going, glad you are back with this puca.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Oh, that was a good one! Crotch smothering is a good kill method.

Judging by the poll it seems like we wont be going back for revenge. Shame, but cannibals are an okay death too I guess, since let's be honest, there's no way she's surviving this. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway this was a while back, but I remember once you pitched the idea of for one of these, about controlling the attacker instead of the victims. I think this would be a good idea to try since that way we wouldn't be trying to make the wrong decisions. Either we'd be choosing the actions of the villain or monster to accomplish whatever their goal is, but they have the girls getting in the way, or maybe the girls would be the villains. So I suggest you try something like that next time around!

puca

Club Regular
Judging by the poll it seems like we wont be going back for revenge. Shame, but cannibals are an okay death too I guess, since let's be honest, there's no way she's surviving this. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway this was a while back, but I remember once you pitched the idea of for one of these, about controlling the attacker instead of the victims. I think this would be a good idea to try since that way we wouldn't be trying to make the wrong decisions. Either we'd be choosing the actions of the villain or monster to accomplish whatever their goal is, but they have the girls getting in the way, or maybe the girls would be the villains. So I suggest you try something like that next time around!

Ah, that is a bit of a shame. I was hoping we'd be going back to Goro! Ah well. And yeah, spoilers, all three choices lead to death :D I'm surprised how many people voted for escape! But maybe they just wanted to see what surprises I had in store >:D

Yeah, a weird thing about this is that people are torn between wanting progression and wanting to see the girls get ryona'd and guro'd. It's like those hentai games where the lose state gives you the H-scenes, so what incentive do you have to progress? I'm actually really curious why people made the votes they did!

Anyways, I'm really busy nowadays (I got lucky to squeeze in the time for this one!), but yeah! I do like your idea. If and when I get time to continue this sort of thing after this quest is over, I think we'll be switching perspectives.

Ohhh, and then we could have a home base or lodge or something - somewhere to store trophies! Or something. We'll see.

Oh, and just fyi to y'all, I think I'm going to close the poll Tuesday, November 1st.

puca

Club Regular
thanks for doing this puca, you really do have some talent when it comes to artistic story telling.

Thanks so much Kargan! Hearing that actually means a lot to me!

I'm going to go ahead and call the vote now as well - it looks like right, aka the tree has pulled pretty far ahead.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thanks so much Kargan! Hearing that actually means a lot to me!

I'm going to go ahead and call the vote now as well - it looks like right, aka the tree has pulled pretty far ahead.

You are very welcome my friend, you should be prised for not only your good work but your creativity as well.

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
I imagined that there was the trick. but the monster I had not seen. :) Let's see if our heroine manages to accomplish the mossione! or will simply meet his fate

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.