Ryonaest Dungeon - A Guro XNALARA Choose Your Own Adventure (1 Viewer)

puca

Club Regular
Had some free time and felt inspired, so I present to you the final chapter!

I hope you enjoy!

scene 5 enter room.jpg
scene 5b spell duel 1.jpg
scene 5c ivy vs group 1.jpg
scene 5c ivy vs group 2.jpg
scene 5d spell duel 2.jpg
scene 5e ivy vs group 3.jpg
scene 5f aftermath.jpg

And thus our last two party members meet their fate. I really like this one, so I'm glad they ended up here. FYI the slaves were composed of characters who received 0 votes in the poll I ran. I'll be running another poll to determine the last member of the next party. Cassandra, Sophitia, and Tyris Flare are locked in, but everyone else is pretty close, so we'll see what happens!

If you don't mind, I've been wondering, how do you like the narration? Do you think it'd be better if I just uploaded the scenes without words and posted descriptive text separately?

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nicely done Puca I really enjoyed this last chapter, poor Zelda and Ivy, they have nothing to look forward to but a long life of misery rape and torture.:grin:

I just love the facial expressions on Zelda and Ivy through out the last chapter you really captured their mind set with those expressions.:wink:

As for the narration I think it is a good thing, it really adds to the story you are telling but maybe with you posting a separate block of text under the picture will allow you to describe the action in greater detail without maring the pictures.

Last edited:

puca

Club Regular
Not for the next run since we're going to the forest, but yeah, if we go back to the fortress, they probably will be!

puca

Club Regular
Still working on the encounters and decision points, but I present to you the second party!

Zjfohdm.jpg

The other poll had a really close split between Tina and Helena, so I decided to swap Tyris out for a short solo adventure (depending on how things go, it could be REALLY short :P), and because it's kinda funny to end up with an all-blonde party.

*Insert blonde joke here*?

puca

Club Regular
Here we go!

dhC2hbT.jpg

The forest is a dangerous place. Demon-worshipping barbarians send hunting parties to ravage nearby villages and ally themselves with the beastmen and goblins who live on the outskirts. The monsters are numerous and make any incursion costly and difficult, ambushing and devouring foolhardy adventurers. There is a shortcut, in a manner of speaking, in the form of the Dead Marsh, a terrible, misbegotten swamp that cuts through much of the forest, but it is also the realm of a vile wandering necromancer. He and his creations patrol the marshes, quickly claiming the lives and then bodies of any adventurer reckless enough to venture into his domain.

How will the adventurers proceed?
-Travel quickly during the day. The chance of running into an ambush is lower, but the chance of encountering enemies is higher.
-Travel stealthily during the night. Most enemies will be avoided, but goblins are known to have excellent night vision...
-Travel through the Dead Marsh. There's a high chance of running into undead of some kind, if not the necromancer himself.

Vote here! Straw Poll

Last edited:

Sessha

Vivacious Visitor
Mmm I do so like this newer party even better than the first one. Though I think Kasumi's death was the best of them all.

puca

Club Regular
Alright! Looks like you guys voted in favour of travelling through the forest with haste during the day! I'll have the next page and decision up sometime over the weekend.

I like this party a lot too, heh. This will be fun!

Weak for Aqua

Casual Client
Just a heads up
incoming heavy necro/guro and a bit of urination
if that bothers you. I mean, I know you're on the guro board, but just in case.

And now, without further ado!

I hope you enjoyed it! I'm pretty busy the next little while so it may take some time until the next update.
i wish that happened to pyrrha! WOW! LOVED that scenario and the images! Very well done! Amazing! <3 i voted on pyrrha on some thread about this. not sure if i voted in time thou .

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.