Ryonaest Dungeon - A Guro XNALARA Choose Your Own Adventure (2 Viewers)

puca

Club Regular
Hey y'all! I'm planning on making a sort of XNALARA ryona/guro game/story heavily inspired by 666RevoEmag's The Island series. Basically, I'll be using XNALARA to create a bunch of images showing some characters dungeon crawling and running into encounters, and I'll be turning to a vote to see what they do. I'm planning to make this very bad-end style and heavy on the guro. Things are HEAVILY weighted against our heroines. Also, no guarantee on the quality of the images :P

I'm sticking to a fantasy theme and I've got a bunch of character models lined up in XNALARA from Soul Calibur, Dead or Alive (probably MK costumes), some Dynasty/Samurai Warriors and a couple of miscellaneous others. I've made up some simple little passives and stats because I like doing that kinda stuff. Party selection will go to a vote, and then into a dungeon they go! They'll run into monsters, traps, potential weapons/treasure and bosses, and at each encounter I'll present some options, which we'll settle via vote. I'll make an image/series of images depicting the results. If the party wipes, the next party to enter the dungeon will find the last party turned into trophies, slaves, piles of bones, etc. based on what they died to. I'll be balancing things so that it will take multiple attempts/parties to make it through. At the end will be a boss, which will typically be some sort of monster girl. If our heroes flee from the dungeon, they'll keep any weapons and treasure they've acquired. If they defeat a boss, they'll bring back a trophy for the guild hall (probably a freshly-separated head) and level up.

I'm still figuring out the specifics of how this'll work and I'm not really sure what the endgame is besides killing everyone off, but I figured this would be a fun thing to try. I'll post a list of available characters below. I don't expect too much of a response for now, so if you're interested just post the top 6 characters you want to see from the list below (particularly since it seems the poll doesn't allow that many options).

Characters:
Cassandra
Xianghua
Sophitia
Amy
Talim
Ivy
Taki
Seong-Mina
Hilde
Setsuka
Viola
Leixia
Natsu
Pyrrha
Elysium

Evie
Lyn
Vella

Kasumi
Ayane
Lei Fang
Hitomi
Kokoro
Honoka
Marie Rose
Rachel
Momiji
Tina
Lisa
Christie
Mila

Tyris Flare

Zelda
Cia
Lana

Bao Sanniang
Ginchiyo
Gracia
Lu Lingqi
Kai
Koshosho
Kunoichi
Naotara Ii
Wang Yuan Ji

Last edited:

puca

Club Regular
Test.png

Huh, this took a bit longer than I thought. Damn joint axes being all out of whack. Anyone with XPS experience have a solution for that sort of thing?

Anyways, here's a test image! Criticism (stuff like, "the characters get lost in the background") appreciated!

Sickerton

Content Creator
Hm. From that list I'd personally nominate
Amy
Tyris Flare
Setsuka
Hitomi
Tina
Zelda

Looks pretty good for a test run!

The only thing popping out to me right this moment is that the pose you've chosen for "Halberd" users partially obscures the character next in line with their weapon. Perhaps modify their idle stance so that they angle their item a bit further downwards, since it will draw significantly less attention for them to block a clear view of someone's legs/feet as opposed to their body/face?

puca

Club Regular
Ooh, Sickerton! I actually feel a little honoured you commented, heh. Your work's so damn good! In any case, thanks for the comment! I'll see if a different pose works better.

More test images incoming soon.

puca

Club Regular
Still working on the exact mechanics. I want to make sure the characters die off at a pretty good clip so we have plenty of guro, but still leave enough of a chance to succeed and enough advancement to make it worthwhile to succeed. I AM planning to add a "Spirit/Morale"-type stat - something that'll cause the girls to flee in terror or surrender or submit. Functionally the same as dying, but it leaves some nice alternate bad ends open :D

At the moment, I'm planning to balance things so that 1 character has a chance of dying per decision point/encounter (monsters, a trap, an event, etc.). Do you think that's too often? Opinions welcome!

Anyways, here's a test attack! And... I'm only realizing now that her initial pose is totally reversed XD. Also, zombie guro?
1uBC4wC.png

WpVaxvw.png

0LUeEiu.png

Last edited:

puca

Club Regular
So it looks like our first party will be Ivy, Taki, Zelda, and Kasumi!

Dungeon selection coming soon. I'll probably use straw polls for decision votes.

Also, I really liked 666RevoEmag's stat cards, so here's my take on one. If it doesn't add too much work, I'll update them to reflect status changes/critical damage/death.

Hang tight, we'll get to the guro eventually!

7HN5qtA.png

puca

Club Regular
Ok, poll's up here: Straw Poll

As a brief overview, the Dark Elf Fortress involves fighting Dark Elves who are fond of keeping spiders around and who love taking slaves.

Expect lots of hungry undead in the Necromancer's Demesne (fun fact of the day, it's pronounced "domain"). The miniboss fight is a certain familiar spectre...

The Flayer Forest is inhabited by a tribe of cannibalistic barbarians with a propensity for flaying tresspassers. Or eating them, depends on how hungry they are that day.

puca

Club Regular
Alright, the last time I checked, Dark Elf Fortress had a huge lead, so I started work on that. We'll send'em out to Flayer Forest next time (hmm, I was trying to evoke D2's Flayer Jungle, but Flayer Forest sounds kinda lame. We'll work on that).

Anyways!

nIQzET6.png

What should they do?
-The fortress looks abandoned. Go through the front gate!
-There are rumours of a cave system that leads into the castle. Sneak in that way!

Vote here: Straw Poll

Last edited:

puca

Club Regular
Looking good puca I like the art work, can't wait to see what happens next.

Interesting idea. I will keep my eyes on this thread. :grin:

Thank you for the comments guys! It's nice to see - and it helps show me that people are interested, heh.

In other news, the poll's pretty heavily in favour of taking the caves, so to the caves the party will go! I'm still getting a handle on when to make decision points, so I'll just run them straight into their first fight.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thank you for the comments guys! It's nice to see - and it helps show me that people are interested, heh.

In other news, the poll's pretty heavily in favour of taking the caves, so to the caves the party will go! I'm still getting a handle on when to make decision points, so I'll just run them straight into their first fight.

Sounds good the reason why I picked the caves was because the gals would think of trying to out sneak the drow/dark elves because going through the front door would be a trap or be trapped if no one is around.

Btw did you make the models of the vic....Errrr.. Brave Adventurers?

puca

Club Regular
Oh the front door is absolutely a trap. I think the caves may lead to potentially more fatalities though. But that's what we want, right? XD

Btw did you make the models of the vic....Errrr.. Brave Adventurers?
I didn't make the models. You'll have to search around (though googling "'character' xnalara model" often finds you what you're looking for). If you're having trouble finding anyone in particular, PM me and I can try and help point you in the right direction.

Speaking of our Brave Adventurers, I ran the first fight, and while there were no deaths, I think I can come up with some nice ryona. I ought to have the images up within a week.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Yep, I was just applying standard Dungeon Delver logic to the set up.

As for characters for this program I'm not seek any at this time or using the program at this point in time for my Mutiegril World game, planning to use 3d Custom Girl for it(hopefully)

How did you run the first fight?, are you using a random to hit number generator?

I look forward to seeing what you post on the first encounter.

puca

Club Regular
And with this, I realize that this project is a little more ambitious than I gave it credit for. The fight's finally done and it took me quite a damn while, and that was after I decided to cut corners. I'm still going to be doing this, but expect big battles like this to take a couple of weeks, if not more (I had a lot of free time this week). I might rethink how I do this, maybe only specifically do death scenes.

Nobody died, so no guro yet. Sorry! Hopefully you'll enjoy the regular ryona instead!

scene 2a intro.jpg
scene 2b Ivy1.jpg
scene 2b Ivy2.jpg
scene 2c Taki1.jpg
scene 2c Taki2.jpg
scene 2c Taki3.jpg
scene 2d Kasumi1.jpg
scene 2d Kasumi2.jpg
scene 2d Kasumi3.jpg
scene 2e Zelda1.jpg
scene 2e Zelda2.jpg
scene 2e Zelda3.jpg
scene 2f Kasumi1.jpg
scene2g Taki1.jpg

puca

Club Regular
Nicely done puca, poor ivy looks like her childbaring days are in trouble LOL
Thanks Kargan, that scene was a lot of fun to pose :D

How did you run the first fight?, are you using a random to hit number generator?
Yeah, I basically just rolled some dice and set some target numbers. If they rolled low, they took damage, if they rolled moderately, they dealt damage and took damage, and if they rolled really high, they dealt damage without taking any. I rolled randomly to see who targeted who, and then I used that information to tell a story.

Speaking of which, HP values! I'll throw some stat cards up if I have time.

Ivy: ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Taki: ♥♥♥
Kasumi: ♥♥♥♥
Zelda: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

puca

Club Regular
Also, might as well put up the next decision point!

After the battle, the adventurers spot a glint amongst some rocks. It could be treasure! Should someone investigate?

Vote here: Straw Poll

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thanks Kargan, that scene was a lot of fun to pose :D

Sweet more cunt busting please and thank you.

Yeah, I basically just rolled some dice and set some target numbers. If they rolled low, they took damage, if they rolled moderately, they dealt damage and took damage, and if they rolled really high, they dealt damage without taking any. I rolled randomly to see who targeted who, and then I used that information to tell a story.

Speaking of which, HP values! I'll throw some stat cards up if I have time.

Ivy: ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Taki: ♥♥♥
Kasumi: ♥♥♥♥
Zelda: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I thought that was the case when it game to combat(dice rolling)

Also I like the heart hit point indicator

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.