Ryonaest Dungeon - A Guro XNALARA Choose Your Own Adventure (1 Viewer)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Also, might as well put up the next decision point!

After the battle, the adventurers spot a glint amongst some rocks. It could be treasure! Should someone investigate?

Vote here: Straw Poll

Voted if you want some ideas for traps and the like let me know I have designed a few dungeons in my time.

Also do you plan to respawn our vic...Brave Adventures or once they are dead are you going to introduce some fresh me...new group of Brave Souls?

puca

Club Regular
We'll have a new group of fresh meat of course! And that may end up being literal since I'm sending the second group into Flayer Forest.

I actually ran a poll over at Depravityrepository for the original party, and the next most popular choices on the poll were Cassandra, Sophitia, Tyris Flare, and the last one is still sort of up in the air. Actually if I had waited a little longer on that poll, Cassandra would have knocked Kasumi out of the original party. Anyways, I think Ayane's leading over Tina and Momiji by one. I'll definitely be sending Cass, Sophitia and Tyris, but I'll wait a little before seeing who goes in the last slot.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
We'll have a new group of fresh meat of course! And that may end up being literal since I'm sending the second group into Flayer Forest.

I actually ran a poll over at Depravityrepository for the original party, and the next most popular choices on the poll were Cassandra, Sophitia, Tyris Flare, and the last one is still sort of up in the air. Actually if I had waited a little longer on that poll, Cassandra would have knocked Kasumi out of the original party. Anyways, I think Ayane's leading over Tina and Momiji by one. I'll definitely be sending Cass, Sophitia and Tyris, but I'll wait a little before seeing who goes in the last slot.

Nice! I look forward to seeing that once the current party are dead and forgotten.

puca

Club Regular
Alright, on the off-chance that you're reading this, are interested, and still haven't voted yet, go vote! It's really close between Taki, Zelda and Kasumi at the moment. I should mention that whoever wins has a very good chance of... exiting the party >:D

puca

Club Regular
While I wait for the final result of the vote, here's a pic that went unused when I realized the way I posed Kasumi falling off the wall couldn't possibly lead to this pose.

scene 2f Kasumi1.png

puca

Club Regular
The first fatality! Enjoy!

scene 3b kasumi Ivy.jpg
scene 3c zelda.jpg
scene 3d Taki Explode.jpg
scene 3e zelda taki.jpg

Ivy's votes were split, so she ended up doing nothing. Zelda's magic roll came up "partial success/trade" so it basically meant she was going to get rid of the slime, but something was going to go wrong... Poor Kasumi with her high agility roll went in before Zelda acted.

Remaining Hit Points!
Ivy: ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Taki: She's not all there.
Kasumi: ♥
Zelda: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

puca

Club Regular
As a side note, Taki's fate was sealed as soon as y'all selected her to grab the trinket. Her health was too low to take a hit from the slime. Well, she also had to fail her dodge roll, but it was a pretty tough roll.

Anyways, before Taki's even had a chance to cool off, the party hears thunderous footsteps. It seems like spiders and slimes aren't the only things living in the caves!

Fight or flight? Vote here! Straw Poll

Last edited:

puca

Club Regular
Alright, fight or flight is at 10-3, so I'm just gonna call it right now.

scene 4a.jpg

The monster emerges. Zelda, Kasumi and Ivy have a sense that its strength is far beyond them. There's still a chance to run... but it'll be harder now.

Although... it would be easier if someone got left behind to distract the monster...

Votes here: http://strawpoll.me/7224378

You can select multiple options again. If each character has "leave X behind" as their highest, it'll be the same as everyone fleeing, and ditto for everyone volunteering to stay. How brave do you think they should act?

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Should leave Kasumi behind. Her she is already almost dead anyway.

And you mentioned something on the Depravity Repository version of this thread about about possibly doing a version where you control the monsters hunting the girls. I think this is a great idea. I would have said this there but I do not have an account there and don't feel like making one. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nicely done Puca poor Zelda she has to live(not for very long thought >:-) ) with the knowledge she killed Taki and Ivy was as useless as tits on a bull.

puca

Club Regular
Well, it looks like Zelda's gonna live a little longer. We're at 11 for Kasumi volunteering to stay behind, with 4 for fighting together, Zelda staying behind, and Ivy and Zelda abandoning Kasumi. Heh, the lowest vote is 1, for Ivy staying behind. This all sort of tells a story, doesn't it? Kasumi is being heroic, Zelda probably feels guilty, and Ivy doesn't give a damn.

Here's the prelude to the fight:
scene 4b.jpg

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Well, it looks like Zelda's gonna live a little longer. We're at 11 for Kasumi volunteering to stay behind, with 4 for fighting together, Zelda staying behind, and Ivy and Zelda abandoning Kasumi. Heh, the lowest vote is 1, for Ivy staying behind. This all sort of tells a story, doesn't it? Kasumi is being heroic, Zelda probably feels guilty, and Ivy doesn't give a damn.

Here's the prelude to the fight:

Looking good so far, keep up the good work.

puca

Club Regular
The battle starts...

scene 4c fight1.jpg

scene 4c fight2.jpg

You'll have to wait for the next section, but hopefully it'll be worth it!

In the meantime...

Ivy and Zelda make their way through a long narrow passage. It emerges through a crack into a hallway in the castle! Suddenly, they hear footsteps and voices from down the hall! They don't dare go back the way they came. They can still faintly hear the beast roaring.

A door is ajar across the hallway. They could fight, or they could try and hide in the room till the patrol passes by.

What should they do? Vote here: Straw Poll

Kargan3033

Club Regular
The battle starts...

You'll have to wait for the next section, but hopefully it'll be worth it!

In the meantime...

Ivy and Zelda make their way through a long narrow passage. It emerges through a crack into a hallway in the castle! Suddenly, they hear footsteps and voices from down the hall! They don't dare go back the way they came. They can still faintly hear the beast roaring.

A door is ajar across the hallway. They could fight, or they could try and hide in the room till the patrol passes by.

What should they do? Vote here: Straw Poll

Nicely done you can see the look of " OH SHIT! " on Kasumi's face as the monster is about to slam her on the ground which is a nice touch now we'll see of the Drow/Dark Elves will fuck up Ivy and Zelda, especially Zelda given that she is a High Elf and the Drow/Dark Elves hatred of the normal/High Elves. >:-)

puca

Club Regular
Just a heads up
incoming heavy necro/guro and a bit of urination
if that bothers you. I mean, I know you're on the guro board, but just in case.

And now, without further ado!
scene 4d snapped1.jpg
scene 4d snapped2.jpg
scene 4e rapping.jpg
scene 4e2 cumsplosion.jpg
scene 4e3 aftermath.jpg

I hope you enjoyed it! I'm pretty busy the next little while so it may take some time until the next update.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nicely done Puca I was wondering when the monster rape was going to take place Kasumi's facial expressions are top notch, too bad she was dead otherwise she would have felt a great deal of pain and terror at her rape.

puca

Club Regular
He's got it sheathed! Like... like a whale! :P

Also, it's pretty close, but I'm also gonna call the poll now. Ivy and Zelda will be taking cover in the room across the hallway. Thanks for voting for the more complicated scene guys, yeesh! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.