Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Yet another video. Shows off a possible costume for Sherry and some new enemy interactions. It's got quite a few spoilers though.

In the video Sherry is apparently alone and has to sneak her way through some sort of lab. She's wearing a really skimpy hospital gown. Near the end of the video Helena dies to the gas zombie while on the floor. No special grab in the video. Rather it seems like she's hit by gas or acid. Unfortunately since the video is from a german publication and Germany typically censors extreme violence, the grab by the gas zombie is blurred out. Though it seems to involve its long tongue.

Sherry's hospital gown: 3:44 and 8:09
New bird J'avo grab (Jake): 7:51
Gas zombie grab and kill: 8:58

[video=youtube_share;_r4Ddzw1T6o]http://youtu.be/_r4Ddzw1T6o[/video]

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
you know, i don't really disagree when people tell me that RE6 isn't a horror game. the problem is when people imply that resident evil games were ever scary in the least unless you were very young (hint: that's why people think old RE games were terrifying), and when people say they have never been about action. there has been one resident evil game ever that ammo has ever been a consideration, and even then it wasn't ammo. it was your canteen or vial or whatever to burn the corpses.

the RE4 hate also gets me pretty angry, considering the castle and to an extent village area had just as much, if not more ambiance then any of the older games.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
Hello guys. I am wondering if any person here will be getting RE6 for PS3? I may have a need of coplayer to help me record deaths.=D

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Eh...Helena does not interest me her design is kinda..meh. Sherry looks really good(specially her face which btw is much better then Helena :P) that being said I feel weird with her. She looks great by what I see as good looking but...I kinda still remember her as the kid I protected

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
There is someone who somehow someway already got the game and uploaded most of Leon's Campaign just yesterday

If you don't want to SPOIL the story then don't look at it as it will spoil most parts of the game

Here is his channel if anyone wants to follow up with his videos : Resident Evil 5 - YouTube

The bosses in that campaign according to his videos are a Giant Shark , Deborah (The Female Spider ) , Ustanak and Simmons and a monster he doesn't know its name near the end of the Ustanak video

I haven't checked all of them but those videos are a perfect example of what monsters we will see through the game

Last edited by a moderator:

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
I came across the stream those videos came from; watched until he finished Leon's campaign.
The good news is the player sucked and kept dying.
The bad news is they were playing as Leon.
Edit: More bad news; apparently the videos uploaded to youtube from the same user cut out the many failures I witnessed.
I jumped in on a late part of chapter 4; where he and Helena are fighting what look like even more dangerous regenerators from RE 4 that just wouldn't die.

One time he died to them the thing opened up it's mouth to reveal an appendage similar to the Ooze from RE:Revelations. The thing either bites off, or just chews the hell out of his head before and the same appendage grows from Leon's neck.

There's also a QTE with one of the creatures attemping to push the player (whom ever is leading the way at the time I assume) into a meat grinder.
Though he failed once the video froze and I didn't get to see anything... but it sounded nasty. Which means it should be awesome to see/hear Helena go through it.

The game features sections of virus gas that turns a character inside it into a zombie. Though it really only shows them choking, falling down, their face mutate and then death.

You'll also encounter a very stubborn boss that has no fewer than six forms you fight in Leon's campaign alone.
One of which looks like a T-Rex. No, really.
The player managed to avoid any special death against pretty much all of his forms though. Save for one which was just him getting stabbed a bunch in first person.

For those of you what intend to enjoy the story without spoilers, skip this next one... it doesn't list a death scene, just something I found really; really fucking stupid.

And then... Then there's this.
Simmons, half mutated. (He has a bad habit of doing the impossible and transofmring back and fourth between human and monster.) starts professing his love to Ada and telling Leon he's not "half the man she needs."
Yes folks... we have a mutating talking monster with a hard on for Ada... oh and it's preferred special attack? Tentacle whipping.
I can't make shit like this up.

Oh, and
As I suspected Leon's campaign plays out just like a typical Hollywood action movie. Complete with a "run away from the explosion" moment that looks lifted straight from Independence Day.

And to answer Split... I suppose if absolutely no one else will; I'll try to get my hands on a used copy from one of my game stores ASAP. I'd rather not because from what I saw... I was severely disappointed with the atmosphere of the game.
The quality of the ryona just barely overcomes my hate for what they've done to the series at this point. But if the rumors are true and they kill off the only character I actually like in the game... you're on your own.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
I saw the shark battle on the streams mentioned. Unfortunately it's practically a giant QTE event. On the up side it looks like if you're playing as Helena you could probably fail certain actions and get eaten. The QTEs seem to be character specific and the AI will always autocomplete their event.

I too am disappointed with the direction Resident Evil has taken but so far it looks like the Ryona will be top notch. I find it odd that no leak has been made available yet but based off of all of the broken street dates and new videos/streams I'm sure it won't be long now.

Also someone posted the Sherry tentacle J'avo death. Unfortunately it's terrible cellphone quality. I'll post a better quality video if one becomes available.
[video=youtube_share;ogZmACR3p-0]http://youtu.be/ogZmACR3p-0[/video]

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
You guys talk about youtube videos of the Leon campaign. All my searches come up with shitty videos from the public demo release. Share a linkie with a video on youtube you guys are referring to?

Edit: Well, F* the videos. I'm downloding the game right now.=D

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
You guys talk about youtube videos of the Leon campaign. All my searches come up with shitty videos from the public demo release. Share a linkie with a video on youtube you guys are referring to?

Well they were there but Capcom jumped on them and had Youtube pull them.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
Yes, I checked the link in post from someone else and found out crapcom crapped on the guy. Hm, I dunno why the guy risked his main channel. I'd upload to dummy boobtube account and upload to there. Than in cases of wannabe copyright ninjas he can get off scott free.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Xbox Version , right :) ? I heard that it was leaked early in the internet

Yeah it was leaked this morning. Once my download's finished I plan on playing Sherry's campaign first since I already saw most of Leon's.

It's too bad you have to play through Chris/Piers campaign to get Ada. I think I'll save them for last.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah it was leaked this morning. Once my download's finished I plan on playing Sherry's campaign first since I already saw most of Leon's.

It's too bad you have to play through Chris/Piers campaign to get Ada. I think I'll save them for last.

And of course after finishing the four campaigns I hope you tell us about the mercenaries characters and If there is any female additions other than the expected Helena , Sherry , Ada and Carla

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

I found a good news about the lone wolf ability , it only costs 100 skill points and it is the the skill that requires the least number of points as any other skill takes in average about 10000 skill point , So for anyone who will play the game then you can't miss it after completing only one chapter :)

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Just finished Sherry's first chapter. Nothing of note just yet. Will put together a list as I go on. I have the week off right now so I'm pretty sure I'll play through the entire game nonstop. Got no recording equipment but I'm sure Splitryona will be handling that :)

Also unlike the public demo it's much easier to get death scenes in the full game. When your AI partner revives you you enter the critical state rather than recovering three full blocks of health.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.