Resident Evil 6 - Nude Ada and Topless Sherry (Very Busty) (1 Viewer)

teals03

Avid Affiliate
These were both WIPs that I had started a looong time ago. I don't plan to work on these anymore and I figured they were good enough to release because why not. I am of course very aware of any issues either model has so make sure you backup your files just in case.

Hope you enjoy them... also I may have gotten a bit carried away. :eek:

Ada - Replaces Default Costume
ada1.jpg ada2.jpg

Sherry - Replaces Monitor Costume (You will NEED the model swap program to really be able to make use of this model)
sherry1.jpg sherry2.jpg

Download: View attachment RE6AdaSherry.7z <---- Edited and uploaded to GVZ.

I also released a few other models of a similar but clothed fashion a while back in a different thread.
Link Here: EDIT added link to Vergil's topless Sherry mod ->https://www.undertow.club/downloads/sherry-oops.1694/

Credit to Maliwei777 for the original nude Ada model.

Last edited by a moderator:

teals03

Avid Affiliate
Edited the post and uploaded to GVZ. Please tell me it works now!

I guess the reason I could download it was because it was my own file, but its weird that I wouldn't get any kind of notification from mediafire saying such.

I am clearly terrible at uploading things. Hopefully things will go better when I get around to uploading my RE Rev2 model edits. No nude versions there though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kargrinn

Potential Patron
Teals... can you do something similar for Resident evil revelations - 1 or 2? For the love of all gods ! I can pm you the nude models if you want...

oliver-twist3.jpg

teals03

Avid Affiliate
I did do mods for both rev1 and rev2. I didn't do any nude mods for them. It takes a lot of time to fix the ridiculous amount of issues the import/export scripts cause with the rigging. These mostly don't occur when you import the original models. Its also worth noting that I am still mostly a novice with kind of this stuff.

bones.jpg
In this picture the bone I have selected mostly effects the elbow, but as you can see it also bleeds into the forearm and even the wrist a little bit. When I import the original nude mod parts of that shaded area might be missing, or maybe its not there at all, or maybe its shaded across the hip or the right knee, which is so much worse. The name of the bone isn't something obvious either like "right elbow/forearm" the name is actually "b_15_16" which isn't obvious at all and these kinds of issues are all over the place and when there are something like 50 bones and none of them have anything to help point you where you need to go it can quickly become a nightmare trying figure everything out.

I am sure there are probably ways to make this process soooooo much easier, but I mostly only do this in my free time and even then I only really do it for the Resident Evil games. I might be a year or 2 for the next release to come out and by that time I have mostly forgot everything I had learned modding the previous game.

I will try to have the mods for Rev1, Rev2, and the Remake up at some point soon, but none of those have nude versions, so don't get your hopes to high.

teals03

Avid Affiliate
I put the 5 arc files in the Resident Evil 6/nativePC/arc/DX9 Folder and noting happens, no nude.

As far as I know that is definitely where the files go, unless you installed the game somewhere else.

- - - Updated - - -

I have basically 100% both games so I don't think I will be spending anymore time modding either game since I have no real reason to play either again and I also found out through posting this mod that Mediafire doesn't allow nudity so those files are blocked from anyone else downloading them. As long as the files are under 100mb you should be able to upload them here. I will check out the tutorials though.

teals03

Avid Affiliate
I haven't posted them yet. I need to find the mods, reinstall the games, and then retest them again to make sure they work. Once thats done I will make a post.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Opinion, Thanks and Wishes

These are really nice mods! Thank you for releasing these two. I did not know you were the original creator behind the "S.T.A.R.S Girls" mod as well. I know they are both WIPs that probably won't ever get back to being worked on again, though. Wished you had done one for Helena as well and gave all three jiggle physics like you did for "S.T.A.R.S. Girls Ada" in her EX1 outfit. But alas, that's just my greed. I'm sure you've moved on already to other things not to mention you're busy with life in general. Still, thank you for these nice busty mods as well as your other mods!

ron smulevici

Potential Patron
Trying for your Sherry Birkin mod requiring some model swap program; how do I initiate that? What's a disc image file? When I try to open it it becomes an .exe but nothing happens. Not familiar with this format so would appreciate some heads up. Thanks. BTY, the Ada works just fine with the default outfit.

ron smulevici

Potential Patron
O.K. here's a follow-up to my question re: Sherry Birkin mod requiring 'model swap program'. The only Googles link gives me a disc image file mounting to an .exe. Apart from possibly letting in Trojans the link is quite dead. Do you have a live, clean link to this model swap program you could post? Would be greatly appreciated.

Alvarosaint

Potential Patron
These were both WIPs that I had started a looong time ago. I don't plan to work on these anymore and I figured they were good enough to release because why not. I am of course very aware of any issues either model has so make sure you backup your files just in case.

Hope you enjoy them... also I may have gotten a bit carried away. :eek:

Ada - Replaces Default Costume
View attachment 23250View attachment 23251

Sherry - Replaces Monitor Costume (You will NEED the model swap program to really be able to make use of this model)
View attachment 23252View attachment 23253

Download: View attachment 23261 <---- Edited and uploaded to GVZ.

I also released a few other models of a similar but clothed fashion a while back in a different thread.
Link Here: http://www.gamevixenzone.net/mods-20/resident-evil-6-s-t-r-s-girls-1278/

Credit to Maliwei777 for the original nude Ada model.
The link with the same model with clothes doesnt work.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The link with the same model with clothes doesnt work.
Gamevixenzone went away about five years ago. I deleted the broken link. Please use the site REPORT function to report posts with broken links.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Alvarosaint

Potential Patron
Gamevixenzone went away about five years ago. I deleted the broken link. Please use the site REPORT function to report posts with broken links.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
I don't know how to report it.Is there no way to get the clothing mods you deleted?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
A Alvarosaint
Regarding making a report. Each post has a blue line of text at the bottom. The first word of that blue line of text is the word 'Report'. Click on that word in the post that you wish to report.
Regarding a way to get the clothing mods, please be advised that I did not delete them. I deleted a link that went to a site that no longer exists. The mods were lost when Gamevixenzone closed.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.