Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Great Info Cnby , although It would be much better if you can find a youtube videos cause these videos aren't playable either here or in the source link so I hope that you can find a youtube link

I have high hopes for this spider woman , based on its form from the screenshots then there is a lot of ryona attacks it/she can make but I don't know why they call her spider based on screen shots as i don't see any spider parts in it , Looks like Ada campaign has some mutated monsters which is nice

I have a question about Ada campaign , Is it a main campaign or a side campaign like in RE4 ?

As for Agent Hunt , It leans more to be an online feature but we just hope that somehow it can be played offline like the AI is controlling the heroines instead of human controlling them

They are youtube videos and they seem to work just fine for me. If anyone else is having this problem please let me know. I added links just in case. As for Ada's campaign it's unlocked after beating all three other campaigns. Since this information is out now Gamespot, IGN, and a bunch of other gaming websites are releasing a good number of gameplay videos and screens so keep your eyes peeled. You can also check their sites or youtube channels since I don't feel like flooding this page with more videos.
Gamespot has also confirmed that the spider woman is indeed Helena's sister.

Last edited by a moderator:

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
They are youtube videos and they seem to work just fine for me. If anyone else is having this problem please let me know. I added links just in case. As for Ada's campaign it's unlocked after beating all three other campaigns. Since this information is out now Gamespot, IGN, and a bunch of other gaming websites are releasing a good number of gameplay videos and screens so keep your eyes peeled. You can also check their sites or youtube channels since I don't feel like flooding this page with more videos.
Gamespot has also confirmed that the spider woman is indeed Helena's sister.

The videos are working now so it looked like it was a temp problem at my connection , and after watching the video i saw that female spider has indeed spider parts unlike what was seen in the screenshots , hope she has a joy in cocooning victims and hope that slashing opponents with its legs isn't her only attack

As for the spoiler and the first video they may indicate that this isn't the only encounter with this female spider as there is a scene in the first video that may refer that the female spider has escaped the battle after the floor collapsed

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

I have a theory about Agent Hunt , Usually In online games , the username is displayed above the character head

nOSA1.jpg

But in the case of that pic and other pics and videos there is no name above character heads so that may raise the possibility that the agent junt might be played in single player mode

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
This game is starting to look good...not only for the ryona part, but the gameplay itself...i had lost faith in the franchise after nr 5, but damn...they seemed to have taken this game in the RIGHT direction...

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Another Info about a new campaign that was found 2 days ago

An image of the game’s campaign selection screen reveals that it’ll have a fifth campaign called “Prelude”.

9BYl6.jpg

In a recent preview by Eurogamer , it’s confirmed that the campaign selection screen really does include five campaigns, namely Leon’s, Chris’, Jake’s, Ada’s and the not yet announced Prelude campaign.

http://www.geimaku.com/04/08/2012/resident-evil-6-will-have-5-campaigns/

but it turned out to be a campaign to show what happened before the events of each campaign , Similar to Lost in Nightmares at RE5

[Confirmed] Prelude is an introduction campaign for all characters + [poll] - Resident Evil 6 Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs

I wished the 5th campaign to be a Jill or Claire Campaign but I know I just hoped too much :)

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
This game is starting to look good...not only for the ryona part, but the gameplay itself...i had lost faith in the franchise after nr 5, but damn...they seemed to have taken this game in the RIGHT direction...

yeah, i'm decently excited, if only because leon's campaign looks great. jake/sherrys is hard to say thus far, and chris looks like just another RE5. i guess i didn't hate 5, but if i didn't play co op with a friend then i would've never bothered.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
RE6_Gamescom_Jake_0007_bmp.jpg RE6_Gamescom_Jake_0008_bmp.jpg
Some new videos out of gamescom. This one shows Jake/Sherry's campaign during a part were they must fight off a wave of J'avo in a small cabin. You can see a new mutation for the J'avo were their upper bodies transform into a giant pincer. It manages to grab Sherry a few times but she's always freed by the player. Except for a few specific situations I doubt AI controlled Co-op characters can die anyways.

[video=youtube_share;cCMrQwNfx1Q]http://youtu.be/cCMrQwNfx1Q[/video]

IGN has also posted up a slightly extended version of the Jake/Sherry video I posted above. Though it only contains more story stuff, nothing else very interesting. You can see that here: Jake Demo (Extended) - Gamescom 2012 - Resident Evil 6 (Xbox 360) - IGN Video

A video has also been released of Leon/Helena's campaign but it's just the same old subway zombie video we've seen countless times.
You can see it here if you're still interested: http://youtu.be/FEj-FNsmY0g

There will also be an RE6 stream sometime tomorrow/today at 11:00 CEST/GMT +2. Schedule's here: Capcom Streaming Schedule

EDIT: Just watched the stream. They just replay the video I posted above while the staff comments on it. They mostly reiterate what we already know. The rest of the stream just covered the online features, particularly ResidentEvil.net were earning points will let you unlock things like costumes for Mercenaries mode. They weren't really clear on whether or not ResidentEvil.net would be the only way to unlock these extra items and costumes. Though I imagine they'll find a way to accomodate people who don't use the website. Aside from that the stream was pretty uninteresting.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Looks like Capcom has released another preview build for press and there's a bunch of new footage out. I'll just post the video relevant to the site. I'll link the rest.

IGN has a preview up showing Sherry getting killed by the Ustanak wielding a drill arm.

Sherry drill death at about 2:20
[video=youtube_share;WmDdRwCTkLw]http://youtu.be/WmDdRwCTkLw[/video]

Also there's a part in Helena/Leon's campaign were they have to defend a gun store. Inside are a couple of civilians, including one blonde woman. In one of the videos zombies reach through a boarded window and grab her head. However she is saved by another NPC. Other videos show that there will be a couple NPC survivors that Leon and Helena encounter in a church trying to fight off a gas zombie. So there might be other female NPCs.

You can see the NPC in the third video down: 17 Things About Resident Evil 6 That You Should Know

And here are links to miscellaneous videos some might find interesting.

Resident Evil 6 - Preview (30 Minuten Gameplay) [German/Deutsch] [HD] - YouTube - 30 Minutes of footage covering the three campaigns. A lot of it new. You get to see what I assume is the new crimson head take a bite out of Helena. She also dies once in this video but to what I assume is zombie vomit. She simply falls over and dies. Didn't think it was very interesting. You also get to see a new large bird/insect type enemy during Sherry's portion of the video.

Resident Evil 6: Leon Campaign - Video Preview - YouTube - IGN's video preview of Helena/Leon's campaign. You can see them facing off against the bulbous gas zombie/monster only shown in glimpses in other trailers.

There are a bunch of other videos covering the other campaigns out right now but these are the ones I found most interesting. You can find the rest on other gaming websites. A lot of foreign press have played the preview build as well so keep an eye out for their videos on youtube. I'll try to keep this post updated with any new relevant videos that come out today.

archangel

Ryonani Teamster
saw the skills thing, theyre basically just perks you equip

one of them "lone wolf" prevents you from receiving help from your partner and from the price of the skill its dirt cheap

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
one of them "lone wolf" prevents you from receiving help from your partner and from the price of the skill its dirt cheap

Well that's great to hear. Should make things a lot easier. :)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
That should make things prefect for us :) , I just hope it isn't an online exclusive skill just like what Agent hunt has turned out

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Two new deaths today featured at the end of this video. One is of Helena dying to the screamer zombie. It screams over her while she lies on the ground, eventually blowing out her ears and killing her. The second is Leon getting beaten to death by a zombie wielding a bottle. Of course I'm sure the same exact animation will happen to Helena if she dies to the same enemy. Unfortunately someone is commenting over the gameplay quite loudly so it's pretty hard to hear what's going on.

Helena's death occurs at 7:40. Leon's follows shortly after.
[video=youtube_share;KncOUERcVjI]http://youtu.be/KncOUERcVjI[/video]

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
I love you CNBY <3
;)

Got another video. I don't know whether to call the death new or not. In this video Helena is punched/slapped to death by a zombie, quite similarly to how Leon is killed by the bottle in the video above. There are a couple grabs too. Nothing really new but might be interesting to some.

0:55, 10:20 - Zombie bites Helena
3:53, 5:36 - Dog pounces on Helena
6:55 - Helena dies to Screamer (She simply falls over dead in this instance)
10:32 - Zombie beats Helena to death
[video=youtube_share;itAzedHh4vQ]http://youtu.be/itAzedHh4vQ[/video]

Also here's a link to another video in which Helena dies. However it's to zombie projectile vomit and she simply falls over dead once hit.
Death occurs at the end. Resident Evil 6 - a look at the game atmosphere - YouTube

onlinehero

Casual Client
idea of having zombies that kill you with bottle or metal pipe is really weiird imo... next we are probably gonna get zombies that drive over you with a car

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
There is a rumor that some copies of the game has been out early in stores in poland

Some people are saying it's reached torrent sites. However I have yet to see it appear in trustworthy private trackers like Bitgamer. I'm thinking it's just people taking advantage of the news and tricking people desperate for the game.

Anyways some more news today. Capcom has decided to release the Comic-con demo for XBLA and PSN on September 18th. This means we'll get to see a couple more new enemies and deaths.

Capcom is pleased to confirm that from September 18, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 owners will be able to download a new Resident Evil 6 demo from Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Store. The new demo features completely different content to that contained in the previously released Resident Evil 6 demo exclusive to owners of the Xbox 360 version of Dragon’s Dogma.

Players will be able to dive into content from Resident Evil 6’s three main campaigns, either solo or partnering up via online co-op, and experience firsthand why it is one of this year’s most hotly anticipated titles.

Play as either Leon S. Kennedy or Helena Harper and further explore the dark corridors and moonlit grounds of Ivy University, swarming with the victims of the latest bioterrorist attack.

The action in Jake’s mission switches to the neon-lit streets of Lanshiang as he and Sherry Berkin fight off the J’avo, including their fully mutated forms. Be sure to check out Jake’s special hand-to- hand combat moves and Sherry’s stun baton as you struggle to stay alive.

Showcasing Resident Evil 6’s global setting, Chris Redfield and Piers Nivans head with fellow BSAA team members to the war-ravaged streets of Edonia. The amassed J’avo forces provide a stiff enough challenge, but that’s before the 3-story high B.O.W. Ogroman crashes the party. Select Piers for a slightly different weapons loadout than Chris including a sniper rifle with thermal scope.

In addition, for those owners of the PlayStation 3 version of Dragon’s Dogma, the exclusive demo previously only available for Xbox 360 owners will be available from September 5 to download via token redemption on the PlayStation Store.

So based off of old SDCC footage we can expect this for the upcoming demo campaigns:

Leon/Helena: Unlike their previous demo which was 15 minutes of boring walking and 1-2 minutes of actual zombie fighting the SDCC demo has zombies right from the get go. Some of the zombies on campus are seen wielding bottles and pipes, so I guess we can expect the brutal beating deaths. The demo appears to end when the player has to go through a QTE to start up a car surrounded by zombies. I'm hoping failing the QTE will result in some bad ends for Helena.

Jake/Sherry: I'm thinking this one will be the most interesting. In this demo Sherry and Jake fight against mutated J'avo who turn into frilled lizard creatures capable of shooting spikes and spewing poison. There are also J'avo whose arms mutate into the long grasping tentacle. The SDCC demo ends right before a fight with a chainsaw wielding enemy. I don't know if the downloadable demo will actually let you fight the chainsaw enemy or not.

Chris/Piers: I'm sure it's not the most interesting campaign for most of the people here, however it does provide a preview for one of the larger enemies in the game. The "Ogroman" as they call it, is the gigantic humanoid BOW featured in some pictures here and a lot of trailers involving Chris and Piers. What makes this important is that Jake and Sherry eventually fight the Ogroman as well. So whatever death scene it deals to Chris/Piers it can likely do the same to Sherry.

???

Potential Patron
I gotta say, I've never really been that into resident evil, but I looked at one of the recent youtube videos and couldn't help but notice that one of them actually showed an ACTUAL LEGITIMATE knockdown with potential optional recovery =O......

Downloading the demo now. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.