Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Though I want to say it'd provide some interesting deaths I'm worried that the "witch and mini-tank" are probably just reskins of already existing enemies. With the Witch probably being a Bloodshot and the Tank being a Napad. I also would have personally preferred Zoey over Rochelle. Though I guess since it'll be on the PC modders will probably make that an option somehow.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Though I want to say it'd provide some interesting deaths I'm worried that the "witch and mini-tank" are probably just reskins of already existing enemies. With the Witch probably being a Bloodshot and the Tank being a Napad. I also would have personally preferred Zoey over Rochelle. Though I guess since it'll be on the PC modders will probably make that an option somehow.

I heard that Valve are the ones that developed those monsters for RE6 so I don't know if they have the ability to add new animations to the game or their limits are reskins only

As for PC Modders then you could have anything you wish for the game even you may have any of the girls in Chris's campaign , I had a perfect mod for RE5 that I could play with BSAA or battlesuit Jill instead of Sheva so anything is possible in the world of PC mods :)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
The Model Swap Mod for the PC version had been updated and based on users comments it works flawlessly without major problems and even the EX costumes could be swapped , So I will give it a try and see if I can clearly insert the ladies in Chris's Campaign

Here is it for anyone who wants to try it :

Resident Evil 4 & 5 PC -> Model Swap +50 Trainer v4.1

Be sure to be at version 1.0.5 of the game so that this trainer works

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Me too :) , I want to see all the females especially sherry in her EX costume gets wrapped by the snake and gets grabbed by that Final Boss and luckily for me and you Randomguy I read from comments that Chapter 3 in Chris's Campaign is one of the most flawless and clear chapters to apply the mod without problems :)

Fortunately PC is my main platform so I have a good PC so I will try it and update my status here as soon as I download the mod patches

Last edited by a moderator:

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
You can see what appears to be an earlier version of the character swap in action here. The character shaders haven't been adjusted yet in the video.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I tried the Mod and it works fairly good except for the shader problem and whenever I try the new shader fixes that is in 4.1 trainer version the game crashes so I asked the modders there about a fix for my problem , I have successfully inserted the ladies into the last boss fight in Chris's Campaign but with a little tweak as inserting them directly in the beginning of the save point won't trigger the next scene so I waited until the real fight begins and then had chris dead and in the game over screen I press ALT+Tab then apply the mod then return to the game and you had your girl :) , No glitches or errors in the death animation where it wraps its victim except for the shader problem if you can't stand the bright skins and hopefully I hope I can fix it soon , I recorded some videos for this and the snake fight but I will wait until I fix the shader problem

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I already had :) , If you don't mind the little brightness in Sherry's skin and face due to the shader problem then I can upload it right now

Speaking of that last Boss Fight , there is a little glitch in model swapping that was an advatange for us ryona lovers , in the very beginning when the boss was grabbing chris and when piers unleash his electric arm for the first time , if you model swap in that scene then that attack won't affect the monster and it will keep on grabbing so it was nice to see the girls being grabbed tightly forever :)

I will upload scenes from that boss fight very soon and I will begin with sherry just for you Randomguy and I am also her fan :)

- - - Updated - - -

I uploaded two videos for Sherry from Chris's last boss fight in her Asia costume , Although The EX costumes would be more hotter but the shader problem makes anything related to skin more brighter but clothes don't have a problem with that so I sticked with my 2nd favorite costume

The early grab ( fortunately there is a glitch in the model swap mod that makes it infinite grab so Piers's attack is useless there )

Sherry 2 - Asia Costume.avi

As soon as the shader problem is fixed then I will make better videos and in Sherry's EX costume too :) , I made videos for the other ladies if there is anyone interested

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
so what was your setting and what characters did you swapped ? Can you swap Chris for sherry and see if it will work ? It will be great if you upload a screenshot of your setting

- - - Updated - - -

It worked now :) , I will try to make better versions for those videos , Thanks SOAP for caring about the problem

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm , the output result isn't what I expected , Although the player's shader model is now perfect but some monsters and were too bright for the eye and sadly that last boss in chris's campaign was too bright for the eye but the snake shader is pretty good compared to the last boss

So I want to ask SOAP if some monsters were too bright for him after making that fix ?

And does anyone know Exclusive deaths in Chris's Campaign or in males-only parts so that we can apply it to the ladies ?

S

SOAP

Yeap , even the the snake monster looks solid and bright , as for the swap try swapping after reaching a checkpoint it usually works for me :)

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
I know this is a dead thread, but there has been a lot of Resident Evil 6 ryona uploaded on YouTube as of late. Mainly nude ryona of Helena, Ada, and Sherry. I don't know if seeing the same death animations, but with them nude will make it better or worth watching for you guys (it does for me). I am not the original creator(s) of the videos, but I'll put links to their channels here if that's OK. I'm not sure if I should've made another topic in the "videos forum" as there is no topic for Resident Evil 6 Ryona in there.

RE Ryona - YouTube

Micmac GameMaster - YouTube

odin enteomega - YouTube

They have other nude ryona from other Resident Evil games as well. The channel RE Ryona has (a rare?) RE2 Claire nude videos.

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
Recently two very large files were posted on the Japanese ryona boards. The files contain videos of RE6 modded so the female characters are nude. In total the files are nearly 10 gigabytes so there are a lot of scenes.
???????????????6????????? - ?????
The password to download the files are "the usual five characters" so you know, exactly what our forums are about.

File 1402656168.rar needs to be renamed: 1402656168.part1.rar
File 1402676200.rar needs to be renamed: 1402656168.part2.rar

After that the files are locked with a password which should be:
ばいおはざーど

If none of this works I'll try to host the file elsewhere.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
So I figured out what the problem was. I doubted the instructions. It was my own stupidity.

What I did was label File 1402656168.rar as 1402656168.part2.rar and File 1402676200.rar as 1402656168.part1.rar because I assumed File 1402676200.rar was the beginning file of the part seeing as it was the larger file size. However, that was not the case. So I followed the instructions to a T this time and it worked. It was weird having to start on the smaller file size and when Winrar told me to look for the other part to continue extracting it, it was looking for a "Part 3" in which I just told it to extract the other file.

Anyway, crisis averted and I'm an idiot. Very sorry. Many thanks to bryanthunder for helping me out.

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
I figure I'll ask this question here, even though I probably won't get a response, for several reasons. Anyway...

Has anyone figured out if it's possible to swap the enemy models with (nude or original) player character models in RE6?
I know the trainer lets you swap a character other character models, but I'd much prefer to be able to change all the J'avo/zombies into Adas or Helenas (because I prefer dishing out the pain instead of letting my character receive it).

I've found mods that do what I want for RE4 (Resident Evil 4 Angry Zombie Women Mod - YouTube) and RE5 (Resident Evil 5 Wesker's Nude Sheva Cloning Facility Mod), so I'm hoping such a thing might be possible, but I've scoured the 'net and haven't found any videos or discussions of enemy model swaps in RE6. Anyone know how, or if it's possible?

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
I can't recall seeing a mod like that, but if I do see anything I'll let you know.
Though I don't imagine we will be seeing anything like that due to the many transformations the enemies can go though. I'm not sure if it's part of each original model but if it is, a modder would have to add the transformations to the edit they are making.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
hm i have downloaded the files and renamed them correctly, but when i try to unpack it says i am using the wrong password :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.