Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Cnby, when can you choose what chapters to replay or choose which chara you want to play as?

Right after the prologue with Leon and Helena you get the option to choose what campaign and what character you want to play as. Chapter select is also available in the Campaign menu.

Also I tried out the Lone Wolf skill. Unfortunately your partner will still shoot at enemies and break you out of grabs. He just won't pick you up if you lose all of your health.
For those looking for death scenes it doesn't serve much purpose unless you want to see the deaths while you're lying on the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
I really hope someone will want to play RE6 on PS3 with me. Some enemy grabs are awesome and your AI partner interfering sucks.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
There is someone who somehow someway already got the game and uploaded most of Leon's Campaign just yesterday

torrent for the 360 version is up. 360 games are always up on private trackers 2-3 weeks before launch, yet everyone blames PC piracy. pretty funny. i was watching a guy play crysis 3 the other week on twitch.tv.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
is it me..or is Helena's face kinda...butch. She's got a pretty masculine cheek and jaw line. Maybe it's just me(mind you I am also the guy who knew Leo was a gal for years :P)

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Alright I just finished Sherry/Jake's campaign. Will be moving on to Leon/Helena. It's hardly a complete list but here's what I've found in Sherry's campaign. The below will contain spoilers.

Common Enemies
J'avo - The most common enemy type. Their basic human forms have pretty much been covered in this thread.
  • w/Machete - Straddles Sherry and after a brief struggle slits her throat, camera is placed behind J'avo so you can't really see it happen
  • w/Gun - Straddles Sherry and after a brief struggle shoots her in the head, like the knife kill the camera is placed behind the J'avo

J'avo Mutations - There are a couple of mutations in Sherry's campaign.
  • Grasshopper legs - The J'avo sprouts huge grasshopper legs. I haven't found any special death scenes with these yet.
  • Wasp Head - J'avo's head is replaced by two large wasp-like abdomens. These seem to shoot out gas darts. Haven't found death scene with them yet.
  • Tentacle Arm - Covered in this thread. Swallows Sherry whole and then regurgitates her dead body.
  • Spike Lizard - Giant lizards from the demo capable of spitting poison and shooting spikes. Have yet to see any death scenes with them.
  • Scythe Arm - J'avo grows large, scythe arm. Allows it to use long sweeping strikes. Again, haven't seen a death scene yet.
  • Bird Transformation - The J'avo turns into a large bird with long sharp appendages jutting out of its chest. It can swoop down and grab Sherry with these appendages, stabbing her whilst maintaining their grip. If not freed in time the bird will fly up with Sherry still in its grasp, then dive bomb, forcing Sherry into the ground headfirst. Note that this isn't a death scene. I have yet to see a dedicated one for the bird.
  • Pincer Transformation - Upper body turns into two large pincers. If low on health the pincers will crush Sherry's midsection, her body hanging limp. No bisection unfortunately.
  • Golem Transformation - J'avo turns into a large golem covered in hard, rock-like skin. It can pick up Sherry by the head with both hands. Don't struggle and it'll throw her to the ground. For a death scene if you're on the ground the golem will jump on top of Sherry and punch her in the head multiple times, killing her.
Ooze/Regenerator thing - Some people have already seen this during a stream with Leon. This creature can split into multiple parts and reattach lost limbs. Sherry fights quite a few of these in the last chapter of her campaign. The main death scene involves the creature vomiting up a huge, tube like organ that it then brings down onto Sherry's face. After a brief struggle the organ is removed and it appears eggs have been implanted into her face. Sherry will then convulse before another Ooze/Regenerator creature bursts out of her. If Sherry tries to duck or crawl near it it will stomp on her chest. If she takes enough damage then it will shift to the death scene above. The creature's hand can also detach and come after Sherry. It will latch on to her face and the camera will switch to a first person view of the hand. This does no real damage and simply sets her up for attacks by the main body.

Bosses/Minibosses
Ustanak - You fight this guy a lot and he nearly always has a different weapon at his disposal. Some have already seen the needle death from the first RE6 demo. The Ustanak will also equip himself with a drill that he'll use to grind up Sherry's midsection.

Chainsaw humanoid - A humanoid creature wielding an organic chainsaw. It acts pretty similarly to the chainsaw enemies of previous Resident Evil games. It'll either slice at the neck or jam its chainsaw into the gut if on the ground. No decapitation unfortunately.

Ogroman - A giant humanoid creature first seen in Chris' demo. This guy will either stomp down on Sherry, crushing her, or pick her up and crush her in his hand and then throwing her down to the ground. I was hoping it would eat her but oh well.

QTE/Death Events
There are a couple but I can't really quite remember them all. Here's what stuck out
-run over by a tank
-slowly crushed between two platforms
-dragged into a fire
-falling off a cliff

Sorry the list isn't more detailed. I'm sure there are a couple death scenes I am missing from the enemies above because I honestly didn't spend a lot of time trying to die. It could be like the Tentacle j'avo were the death scene only plays out in certain circumstances or just occurs rarely. I'll be sure to fix up the list once I've played through all the campaigns. I know some of the bosses and enemies above appear for other characters.

onlinehero

Casual Client
is it me..or is Helena's face kinda...butch. She's got a pretty masculine cheek and jaw line. Maybe it's just me(mind you I am also the guy who knew Leo was a gal for years :P)

i agree. and sherry is still annoying little kid. i have to say i don't like either one at all.
well, good side is that saves money when i don't need to buy this game

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
Hey guys, just popping in to say hiiii.- I took two days off work! Took a little convincing, what with me having the cold and not, but in the end I won.

Holy shit, are the chapters long. First two chapters in Leon's campaign took me 90 minutes each, and a boss of second chapter is hot. She can impale Helena in a variety of ways, too.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Finished Leon/Helena and I'm now currently slogging through Chris' campaign. I'm pretty sure I said to myself that I'd play through RE6 nonstop but I find it funny that I fell asleep during Chris' campaign.

Also saw the meat grinder scene Bryanthunder talked about. It's not just Helena's head that hits the grinder, her entire body is fed into it. It's pretty great since the creature still holds onto her so they both go into the meat grinder together.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Holy shit, cnby do you ever sleep, lol? How much time have you invested so far in completing the campaigns?

lol I might have put at least 20 hours into the campaign. And that's just for Helena and Sherry's portion. Chris is the big hurdle right now but Ada's campaign is giving me the drive to finish it. :D

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
i agree. and sherry is still annoying little kid. i have to say i don't like either one at all.
well, good side is that saves money when i don't need to buy this game

I never hated Sherry so personally I like her :P Yeah Imma wait for this game too. I waited with RE5 as well. Pretty much when Rebecca was made as DLC THAT is when I bought it.

But I am happy to see I am not alone on thinking Helena has total man face

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Well i like Helena :/...and CNBY, what did the tongue thing do?

Oh right I forgot all about that. If you still have health the tongue looks like it's entering her eye socket. The angle is slightly behind her head so it's kinda hard to pinpoint.

If you're in a critical state the tongue looks like it's entering her mouth instead. After a second or two it will drop her, then she'll convulse and die and/or transform into a zombie.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Oh right I forgot all about that. If you still have health the tongue looks like it's entering her eye socket. The angle is slightly behind her head so it's kinda hard to pinpoint.

If you're in a critical state the tongue looks like it's entering her mouth instead. After a second or two it will drop her, then she'll convulse and die and/or transform into a zombie.

Nice 0__O

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Completed Leon's campaign. Why does Capcom think that showing decapitated Helena is a bad thing?

It's funny how they'll show Helena getting crammed into a meat grinder but not decapitation. I'm going to assume it's a convoluted Japanese censorship thing.

Finally finished Chris/Piers campaign. The weakest of the three IMO. And not just because of the lack of ryona. Starting Ada now.

EDIT: Alright I finished Ada's campaign. Her 4th chapter has some pretty good stuff in it. In comparison her last chapter is dreadful. It's mostly just a copy/paste of Leon's boss fight. I'm working on that list now.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
It's like cnby was playing the game 24/7 just so he could bring us the juicy info. I started to feel bored during chapter 2 of Chris camp (lack of female lead, of course), so I shut the game off and went to sleep. But now that I can remain home, it's full throttle for remaining chapters.

Cnby, do any characters get added to Merc mode aside from Chris, Leon and Jake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.