Resident Evil 6 (1 Viewer)

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Cnby is there a particular spot where I can get a Javo to mutate into caterpillar arm thingey on Ada's campaign?

You can find one in the first chapter right before the J'avo shoot the tanks and cause the sub to sink. Unfortunately the platforms are very narrow so it's very difficult to get the death scene. I don't even know if it's possible.

Hopefully those other preorder maps get release soon since I saw tentacle J'avo in the Subway map.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
I have a death by pincer head Javo. When he grabbed me for the first time, Ada is brought into dying status. Then he grabbed Ada again before she could recover, and she remained inside his pincers.

Cnby, a need more details on caterpillar arm Javo. I had him grab Ada while she's recovering from dying status, and while she was in critical. But both times what I saw was this: Ada's head is grabbed and she's sent flying down onto the ground headfirst, upon which she died. No devouring was done.=( How did you manage to do it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
I have a death by pincer head Javo. When he grabbed me for the first time, Ada is brought into dying status. Then he grabbed Ada again before she could recover, and she remained inside his pincers.

Cnby, a need more details on caterpillar arm Javo. I had him grab Ada while she's recovering from dying status, and while she was in critical. But both times what I saw was this: Ada's head is grabbed and she's sent flying down onto the ground headfirst, upon which she died. No devouring was done.=( How did you manage to do it?

You need to be in critical status and the J'avo seems to require a lot of free space around it before it can actually do the death scene. If it's next to an object or in a narrow space the game might think the J'avo's arm will get obstructed during the death scene and not play it.

It's why it's so much easier to do in Sherry's campaign since the streets where you fight them are much wider. I'm still not 100% sure you can get the same death scene with Ada since you fight the Tentacle J'avo in such a narrow space. It'll hopefully be much easier to do when other Merc maps come out.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
I see. Damn Javo.=) Which chapter of sherry's campaign has these caterpillar arm Javo, Cnby? I'm nearly the end of Ada's Chapzer 1 death recording, and I wanna see that death afterwards.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Tentacle J'avo appear in Chapter 4 of Sherry's campaign. Unfortunately you'll have to progress through a good chunk of the level before you get to the part that they're in. I miss Resident Evil 5's checkpoint system :(

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Eh, I'm fine. I've been using the trainer for infi health and infi-ammo so I'm good in that regard.

As have I. It's just a lot of wasted time having to start over from the beginning of the chapters. Being able to jump to specific checkpoints would have made getting specific death scenes less time consuming imo.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
Alrightey, first RE6 long video on Art of Death is in the pipeline. Once it's up, I'll link it in this topic, so then consider adding it to the wiki article?

Got the Sherry eating scene.=) Link

[video=youtube_share;o3XqfoLY5_c]http://youtu.be/o3XqfoLY5_c[/video]

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Alrightey, first RE6 long video on Art of Death is in the pipeline. Once it's up, I'll link it in this topic, so then consider adding it to the wiki article?

Yup! Thanks for putting the videos together.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Looks like someone uploaded the preorder maps already. I'll give them the once over and check the enemy roster.

Finished the Merc enemy list for the preorder maps. I still don't know what the requirements are to get the secret BOW in each map. Now if only someone would include the ability to go into the critical state automatically with a trainer.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
Hai guys. I didn't make a video on RE6 ryona for some time.=) I will be uploading two vids today - how girls get Rasklapanje's baby, and Ada's fun with chainsaw maniac.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
It's been quite some time since RE6 has been released (and quite some time since I've posted) but the game still seems to have a few more surprises in the ryona department. A user on the Japanese Ryona bbs board found a new death involving the Glava-Sluz (webspitter mutation) J'avo. When at one bar of health allow the Sluz to spit its slime on your character (Note: You must be standing, not crawling, rolling). You will enter the dying state but instead of getting knocked downed your character will take a knee, like they usually do when covered in slime. While in this state the J'avo will attempt to reach the front of your character. If it does it will swallow their upper half and swing them around a bit, complete with flailing legs. It will eventually bite down, killing the character and letting their legs hang limp. It will then vomit the character's corpse back out, their upper body covered in slime.

So far I've only been able to do this with Sherry and Ada in their campaigns. I don't think any Glava-Sluz have made an appearance in the Mercenaries maps.

Edit: Video of the death. Credit goes to the Japanese ryona bbs for the video.
[video=youtube_share;8xguWAmHKC4]http://youtu.be/8xguWAmHKC4[/video]

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
these videos almost make me want to buy the game. but i would have to buy an xbox to play it on also, and anyway i don't have time to play.

djaxis

Potential Patron
so what with the game being relevant again with the pc release... anybody have a pc savegame that's fully unlocked?

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
so what with the game being relevant again with the pc release... anybody have a pc savegame that's fully unlocked?

You can use this save editor to jump around and unlock certain things. Resident Evil 4 & 5 PC -> [PC] Resident Evil 6 Save Editor

Played the PC version and so far the big different I've seen is in the vore deaths. Now when the character is regurgitated by either the tentacle arm or slime spitter head their upper torso is covered in a brownish slime. Also of interest is the fact that nude models of Sherry and Ada already exist in the game, complete with nipples. An apparent glitch lets you play as Sherry without her hospital gown. Exposing her goodies.

[video=youtube_share;lCg11w8Mg_Q]http://youtu.be/lCg11w8Mg_Q[/video]
[video=youtube_share;isipiBU3_5I]http://youtu.be/isipiBU3_5I[/video]

korangot2

Potential Patron
Wow... There are official nude models of Sherry and Ada in this game? This isn't a mod? Could you do a video of them being eaten? The one where the camera zooms in on their bodies..?

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
You can use this save editor to jump around and unlock certain things. Resident Evil 4 & 5 PC -> [PC] Resident Evil 6 Save Editor

Played the PC version and so far the big different I've seen is in the vore deaths. Now when the character is regurgitated by either the tentacle arm or slime spitter head their upper torso is covered in a brownish slime. Also of interest is the fact that nude models of Sherry and Ada already exist in the game, complete with nipples. An apparent glitch lets you play as Sherry without her hospital gown. Exposing her goodies.

May be it seems that ada and sherry originally share the same body model so thats why sherry's nude model worked on Ada and not helena who got a more big boned body which is different from the slim bone model that ada and sherry has , but may be they can work out a way to apply this to helena :) , or may be because both has a one piece dress costume in the game (hospital costume for sherry and the white dress for ada) and may be the patch is based on one piece dresses so thats why only both of them got the nude patch unlike helena who doesn't have dress costumes in the game

Also there is a trainer that is released for this game and it really has nice features like more camera editing , invincible mode and other nice things , The great news is that years ago the creator of this trainer had made a trainer for RE5 that had a feature to swap models any time during the game easily with the ability to swap Both versions of Jill into the main game easily with no glitches and I used it personally with no problems so the great news is that he works something for RE6 so if this is done correctly then chris's campaign may be added to our ryona list soon :) , although the exclusive animation still might not be feminine but it will be better than nothing I think

Here is the page of the trainer if anyone interested : Resident Evil 4 & 5 PC -> wilsonso's Trainer v1.1

- - - Updated - - -

The Model Swap patch has been released

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Resident_Evil_4_PC/index.php?showtopic=24364&st=0

I haven't tried it yet so I don't know if I can insert any of the females into Chris's campaign but it looks like it should work , I will post any info about it when I try it

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.