Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Cnby, do any characters get added to Merc mode aside from Chris, Leon and Jake?

Ada gets added in once you beat the entire campaign. I assume extra characters and costumes are unlocked by getting high scores in Mercenaries mode. I'm not sure whether or not those costumes can be carried over into the campaign. I'm hoping they can be.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Ada gets added in once you beat the entire campaign. I assume extra characters and costumes are unlocked by getting high scores in Mercenaries mode. I'm not sure whether or not those costumes can be carried over into the campaign. I'm hoping they can be.

So no surprise characters like Jill , Claire , Sheva or any other females until now ? I think the fact that there are 7 story characters will make the chances of outsider characters more unlikely

As for extra costumes this page from Neogaf has a lot of info about extra costumes and characters :

Resident Evil 6 - Spoilers and Discussion thread - Page 7 - NeoGAF

what was leaked until now for the females are a blocky retro PS1 models , a hot remake of RE2 Costume for Sherry and a RPD costume for Helena and an unknown white dress costume for Ada , Carla seems to be playable also

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
Ada's "White dress" is actually Fong Ling's costume from Resident Evil: Dead Aim; which gives me a small bit of hope one of the ladies will get Regina's outfit.
There was a video floating around youtube featuring Mercenaries mode Helena in a "Sexy" RPD uniform (Mini-skirt, cleavage with tie, etc...) so at the very least Helena is confirmed for Braw-... Mercenaries Mode.

Frankly, I can't wait to see Helena get shoved into the grinder. It sounds amazing to watch.
Hell; bring on all the awesome Helena death videos; my body is ready.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Ada's "White dress" is actually Fong Ling's costume from Resident Evil: Dead Aim; which gives me a small bit of hope one of the ladies will get Regina's outfit.

I bet Capcom had already forgot that there was a series they were developing in the past called Dino Crisis :(

Here is the RE2 costume for sherry , it looks like they bring the original measurements for this outfit from RE2 when she was a little girl so thats why the shirt was so short and tight and her belly was visible like that :D

6yjym9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
I just unlocked Sherry's RE2 costume. Lots of back and stomach showing and she's wearing super small shorts.

Now here's the huge downer. The costumes are for Mercenaries mode only. Unless I'm missing something you get no option to use costumes in the campaign. Big bummer since you have to fight your way up to certain enemy types every time if you want to see their death scenes.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
Completed Chris' camp. Like cnby said, it is not terribly exhilarating - but Chapter 5 is a real killer especially during one chase scene. And there's no zombies at all during this camp - it's primarily J'avo bastards and their mutations. Onto Sherry's campaign now.=)
One thing that's very good is that's a pretty long game. So far I think I decked in over 12 hours for two campaigns.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I just unlocked Sherry's RE2 costume. Lots of back and stomach showing and she's wearing super small shorts.

Now here's the huge downer. The costumes are for Mercenaries mode only. Unless I'm missing something you get no option to use costumes in the campaign. Big bummer since you have to fight your way up to certain enemy types every time if you want to see their death scenes.

So they replaced the long shorts with short shorts , thats Nice and that proves my theory that they didn't change its size since she was a little girl . I think when the PC version comes it will be easy to mod the extra costumes into the main campaigns

I have a request Cnby , After completing helena's monsters/deaths list , Can you make a list for the monsters appearing at mercenaries mode ?

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
I have a request Cnby , After completing helena's monsters/deaths list , Can you make a list for the monsters appearing at mercenaries mode ?

I can give you the list right now since the full game list won't be up until tomorrow. I spent way too much time today playing Mercenaries.

If you didn't preorder there are only three Mercenaries maps to choose from. Urban Chaos is unlocked by default. Steel Beast and Mining the Depths are unlocked after completing certain campaigns.
Urban Chaos
-Zombie
-Zombie Dog
-Zombie w/Body Armor
-Fat Zombie

Steel Beast
-J'avo (Guns, knives, machetes, rocket launchers)
-Scythe Arm J'avo
-Flying J'avo
-Golem J'avo

Mining the Depths
-Zombie
-Zombie w/Body Armor
-Zombie Dog
-Puke Zombie
-Screamer Zombie
-Lizard J'avo
-Crimson Head Zombie (They're not actually called Crimson Heads but they're similar in speed and resilience, I just can't remember their name)
If you want the entire monster roster it looks like you'll have to get a hold of the other maps through preorder or as DLC

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Just waiting for the game deaths and Eroquis' new resident evil CG set and this year will be complete :D

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
Sherry's chapter 2 is annoying. You can barely see anything, and getting grabbed from behind is so easy for the enemy. That damn Ustanak bitch doesn't wanna die at all.>_>

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Just waiting for the game deaths and Eroquis' new resident evil CG set and this year will be complete :D

I am also excited for Eroquis new CG set. I checked his twitter and apparently the set is complete and will be available around October 4th. It will contain over 200 pictures, short stories, and a couple guest artists.

Now for the list. I'll list what enemies appear in which campaign. I know that most of them can appear in Mercenaries. However the mode is less than ideal for certain death scenes because you sometimes have to kill a certain number of enemies, manage the time on your clock, and deal with a crowd of enemies. It's easier to set things up in the campaign.

Legend:
A - Ada
S - Sherry
H - Helena

Common Enemies

J'avo [A,S] - A very common enemy, similar to the Majini and villagers of the past few Resident Evils. Wield conventional weapons. Capable of transforming.
  • w/Gun - Straddles character and shoots them in the face. Camera set behind J'avo so it's difficult to see.
  • w/Knife or Machete - Straddles character and slits their throat. Camera set behind J'avo so it's difficult to see.
Mutated J'avo [A,S] - Physical damage to a J'avo's body parts will cause them to transform. Which body part is damaged will determine what form they take.
  • Wasp Head - J'avo's head is replaced by two large wasp-like abdomens. These seem to shoot out gas darts. No death scene.
  • Webspitter Head - Head turns into a long, red neck with a mouth at the end. Can spit a sticky substance that will trap characters. Can also vomit up acid. No death scene.
  • Fly Nest Head - Large fly-like creatures reside within what's left of the J'avo's head. J'avo will run at the character and flail its weapon around. No death scene.
  • Pincer Head - Upper body turns into a large pincer. If low on health the pincers will crush the character's midsection, their body hanging limp from the pincer. No bisection.
  • Tentacle Arm - J'avo grows a long arm that looks similar to a caterpillar. Within the arm lies a clawed tentacle which is used to grab and pull characters towards it. When a character is dying the tentacle will pull the character into the arm, swallowing them whole. After a few seconds it will regurgitate their dead body.
  • Scythe Arm - J'avo grows large, scythe arm. Allows it to use long sweeping strikes. No death scene.
  • Shield Arm - Shield appendage replaces J'avo's arm. Can charge and bash characters with shield. No death scene.
  • Grasshopper Legs - The J'avo sprouts huge grasshopper legs. The legs are used to jump to high places and kick characters. No death scene.
  • Spider Legs - J'avo's lower body will sprout spider legs. Used to crawl on ceilings and jump around. No grabs or death scenes.
  • Moth Legs - J'avo's lower body will sprout wings. It will fly upside down and shoot at characters. It can grab characters around the neck but I saw no death scene.
Chrysalid [A,S] - If a J'avo is killed there's a chance it will transform into a cocoon. Unlike the limb transformation, the chrysalid morphs the J'avo's entire body into an entirely different creature.
  • Golem - J'avo turns into a large golem covered in hard, rock-like skin. It can pick characters up by the head with both hands. Don't struggle and it'll throw them to the ground. If your character is on the ground the golem will jump on top of them and punch her in the head multiple times, killing them.
  • Giant Bird - The J'avo turns into a large bird with long sharp appendages jutting out of its chest. It can swoop down and grab characters with these appendages, stabbing them whilst maintaining their grip. If not freed in time the bird will fly up with the character still in its grasp, then dive bomb, forcing them into the ground headfirst. Note that this isn't a death scene. I have yet to see a dedicated one for the bird.
  • Spike Lizard - Giant lizards from the demo capable of spitting poison and shooting spikes. Have yet to see any death scenes with them.
  • Swarm of Insects - A swarm of tiny insects that vaguely takes the shape of a tall female. If a character walks into the swarm multiple insects will cover them, biting/stinging them while they writhe on the ground. No special death scene.
Zombies [A,H] - Common enemy in Helena's campaign. Some appear in Ada's as well.
  • Basic Zombie - Basic zombie. The deaths from the demo still apply to the full game.
  • Zombie w/Short Weapon (knife, bottle, etc.) - Will beat/slash the character across the face multiple times
  • Zombie w/Long Weapon (pipe, axe, etc.) - Will club the character's face in with the blunt end of its weapon
  • Zombie Dog - Will pounce onto the character and bite into their throat. If in a critical state the dog will pounce at a character's throat, cutting it. The character will fall back onto the ground and the dog will jump back on them and tear out their throat. It will then jump off, bite the character's leg, and then drag them off screen.
  • Screamer Zombie - Zombies with a large, swollen throat. They can scream to attract and power up other zombies. If your character is dying near one it will scream over them, causing their ears to pop and killing them.
  • Fat Zombie - Giant zombies with a huge gut. It can pick characters up, turn them sideways, and then bite their stomach and chest. If the character is dying near one they will push them down and stomp on their chest. It will twist its foot left and right, breaking their bones (you can hear the cracks) before lifting its foot up and bringing it down again, crushing them.
  • Puke Zombie - Zombie that can vomit acid at long range targets. If the zombie grabs a character it will puke all over their shoulders and face. I didn't see a death scene with them because I haven't died to one. Working on that now.
Minibosses
Gas Zombie BOW [H] - A tall, humanoid creature with large bulbous pores covering its body. It can emit a bluish gas that turns people into zombies. If your character dies in the gas they will fall to the ground, convulse, and stop moving. Their face will be covered in black blotches, I assume representing the change into a zombie. If grabbed the BOW will use its long spear-like tongue to pierce the character's face, usually around the eye. If dying the tongue appears to enter the mouth instead. The character will fall over and convulse, similar to the gas death.

Chainsaw BOW [A,S] - A BOW encountered multiple times in Ada and Sherry's campaign. Its entire right arm is an organic chainsaw. It can cut at the characters neck, similar to chainsaw enemies from previous games. No decapitation. If on the ground it will jam its chainsaw straight down into the character's stomach, killing them. Ada has three exclusive death scenes with the Chainsaw BOW. When first met you have to flee from it on catwalks while it cuts at the supports from below. If you don't it will cut the catwalks down, forcing Ada to fall to the ground below with it. The camera will switch to a first person view were it will stomp on Ada's chest and cut at her neck, killing her. In the second it will cut her arm, forcing her to turn around. It will then impale her through her back on its chainsaw. Once she dies it will lift her corpse above its head, still impaled on the chainsaw. In the last exclusive death it will knock her off of a bridge where she will hit an electric sign and fall to the street below.

Ooze/Regenerator thing [A,S,H] - Some people have already seen this creature during a stream with Leon. This creature can split into multiple parts and reattach lost limbs. Characters will typically run into this creature late in their campaign. The main death scene involves the creature vomiting up a huge, tube like organ that it brings down onto a characters face. After a brief struggle the organ is removed and it appears a gaping hole has been cut into the character's face. The character will then convulse before another Ooze/Regenerator creature bursts out of their body. If ducking or crawling near it it will stomp on a characters chest. If the character takes enough damage then it will shift to the death scene above. The creature's hand can also detach and come after characters. It will latch on to their face and the camera will switch to a first person view of the hand. This does no real damage and simply sets them up for attacks by the main body.
I feel like I may be missing some things like creatures or death scenes. If so please let me know. Those I listed with "no death scene" just mean I haven't witnessed one myself. They might actually have one but it might require some specific factors before they play out. I'm working on the boss and event list now. Once those are done I plan on hopefully improving the above list when I get the chance.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
Completed Ada's campaign as well.
Cnby, during Ada's fight with chainsaw zombie on top of the bus it managed to knock me off the bus onto the street. The game switched to first person view, and a zombie can be seen running towards Ada. The zombie starts to feed on Ada's body but unfortunately you can't see a thing.

Also a question - is it possible to get a death scene where girl would be lying on her stomach and then zombie falls on her back to finish her off? I surmise this just may not be possible since girls always fall on their back when knocked away by something.

The regenerator enemy is called "Rasklapanje".

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Also a question - is it possible to get a death scene where girl would be lying on her stomach and then zombie falls on her back to finish her off? I surmise this just may not be possible since girls always fall on their back when knocked away by something.

The regenerator enemy is called "Rasklapanje".

It's possible to get one while they're on their stomach. I've seen it with Helena. When dying try crawling away from a zombie, this will get your character to turn around and kind of crawl on their stomach. If a zombie falls on you while you're like this it will probably do the death scene while she's lying on her stomach. You might also get the same results if you're in a critical state and let a zombie grab you from behind. Not sure about that.

Also figures the regenerator enemy would have a ridiculous name. I know they give you the names on the loading screens but they're difficult to remember.

Alright time for the bosses. Huge spoilers ahead. Once everything is done I'll see about transferring this info to a wiki page.

Bosses
Deborah [A,H] - Helena's mutated sister. She can sprout three large spiked appendages from her back. She will straddle your character and stab them through the chest with one spiked appendage. If you don't struggle then she will stab them in the chest with another spike appendage, killing them.

Shark/Amphibious BOW [H] - A large shark-like BOW with a big grasping claw in its mouth. Most of your fight with this creature will be a QTE. When it's first encountered it will grab Helena by her lower half and drag her through the water. If you fail the QTE it will chomp down on her a couple times before eating her. In the last fight you're sliding down a watery tunnel while the BOW chases you. If you fail to cause enough damage at certain times it will quickly snap forward and eat Helena.

Simmons - Simmons has multiple forms but some forms are exclusive to certain characters.
  • Tiger [H] - A large tiger form. This form is mostly fought on a moving train by Helena. There's only one death scene with this form that I've seen. If on the roof of the train it can swat Helena off.
  • T-rex [H] - Large tyrannosaurus rex form. The head is basically a mouth with a giant eyeball inside. If grabbed it will chew on Helena a couple times before spitting her out. If in a critical state and grabbed it will crush her between its teeth. You can see Helena hanging from its mouth. No swallowing.
  • Four-Legged Creature [A] - A large form somewhat similar to the tiger form. This time a large tentacle appendage is extending from its back. This can be used to spear Ada through the chest. While impaled a bunch of smaller needle arms will sprout and stab Ada multiple times before tossing her back to the ground. I haven't seen a death scene with this form yet.
  • Semi-transformed [H] - A still somewhat human Simmons before his giant fly transformation. Will use a large spiked tentacle to stab at Helena. No impalement or death scenes though.
  • Giant Fly [H] - A huge fly-like form. To attack it uses its large legs and vomits acid. Didn't see a death scene with this.
Ustanak - The main boss for Sherry's campaign. Every time he appears he usually has a new weapon.
  • w/Claw Arm - When first encountered the Ustanak will have a Claw arm. When grabbed the arm will reveal needles which stab into Sherry. Same as the demo.
    [*]Helicopter Fight - The Ustanak will attack Sherry while she's on a helicopter. It can tear wholes in the helicopter's hull and grab Sherry. If it does grab her it will slam her against the interior wall of the chopper. I haven't seen what happens if you don't struggle in time since my AI partner always breaks me out of it.
    [*]w/Drill Arm - A stealth sequence. If the Ustanak catches Sherry he will stab her in the chest with the spinning drills. He will then grab her by the face and pull her off the drill, dropping her to the ground. I've found that sometimes the game will end before he pulls her off the drill.
    [*]w/Claw, Cage, and Shotgun [S,H] - A crossover event with Helena and Sherry. The Ustanak will grab characters by the face or body that aren't Jake and walk around with them. Given enough time he will throw one of the characters he is holding onto the ground and stop on them. After a second or two he will then kick them away. I haven't seen anything special with the shotgun arm.
    [*]w/Ball and Chain - The ball and chain doesn't have any deaths as far as I can tell.
    [*]Final Encounter - The final encounter with the Ustanak is a big QTE. Sherry has to slowly climb up a transport train that is racing away from a fireball. The Ustanak is slowly crawling up after her. If caught it will grab her and slowly drag her into the fireball, killing her.

Carla [A] - Carla will turn into a giant white blob creature. She's not really a boss fight per se. More like an area you have to get through. You have to escape from an aircraft carrier whilst she infests the ship.
  • Crushing Wall - In the first hallway you're fleeing through giant goo bubbles will grow. If you don't run fast enough Ada will be crushed between the growing slime.
  • Slime girl - Carla will spawn a gooey copy of herself. Unfortunately it doesn't do anything besides walks slowly towards you and emit acid every once in a while. No grab or death scenes.
  • Wall of Hands - A gooey wall of slime hands that will grab Ada. If you don't struggle in time they will pull her into the slime wall, killing her.
  • Slime Face - A large face that will morph into a spiky mouth and lunge at Ada if approached. No grab or special death scene. Though there is one part where you have to flee from a Slime Face chasing you. If you don't it will eat Ada really quickly in a single burst of blood. There will also be a part were you need to shoot Nitrogen tanks in slow motion before it reaches you. If you don't it will quickly slam into Ada and then into the wall behind her. It will then retract and reform back into the face with Ada nowhere in sight.
  • Face Wall - The "boss" so to speak. It's basically a giant slime face. It might summon one slime girl and if you damage its eye it will explode into a shower of damaging acid. That's about it. I don't even know if I can call it a boss fight since it doesn't really do anything besides sit there. No death scene.

Again if I'm missing anything please let me know. I didn't include Chris' boss fights for obvious reasons. I didn't think they were very interesting anyways.
Events list coming up.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Now for the events list. There are quite a few in the game and some are more interesting than others. Please bear with me as I'm bound to forget quite a few and will likely just list the most interesting ones.

Helena
  • Meat Grinder - Probably my favorite scene. A Rasklapanje will grab Helena and try to force her into an open top meat grinder with a huge spinning blade. If you fail the QTE the Rasklapanje will push the back of Helena's head into the blade. It will clip the back of her head and blood will spurt out. Then the Rasklapanje will force her entire body into the machine, going into the machine with her as well.
  • Hit By Train - While traveling through the subway a train will pass by every once in a while. If you don't dodge it you'll get a little scene with Helena getting pegged by the train.

Sherry
  • Run From Tank - Sherry and Jake are chased down a narrow corridor by a tank. If you don't run fast enough the Tank will run over her and you get to hear a nice crunch
  • Falling Platform - Jake and Sherry are caught between two platforms. The one above them is slowly falling down so they have to crawl out. If you don't the platform above will slowly crush them both.

Ada
  • Water - Ada needs to flee from a sinking ship. If you're too slow Ada will be submerge in water were the fast moving current will cause sharp objects to fly through her body, killing her. A bit of a strange one.
  • Fire - While traveling through a narrow corridor a gas main will burst, causing fire to shoot out and block Ada's path. A Rasklapanje will appear behind her and, if you fail the QTE, will push her into the fire. Both of them will burn to death.
Sorry the list is so short. I know there are a lot more but they mostly tend to involve falling off of cliffs or something else forgettable. Hopefully you can fill in the rest Split ;) I'm looking forward to those videos. Especially since they didn't bring back the checkpoint system from Resident Evil 5. Having to start a chapter from the very beginning if I want to replay a boss or fight a certain enemy is a real pain.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
Cnby, wanna take the honors to create a wiki page for Resi6?

Info on adding charas to Mercs.
- Ada is unlocked by completing her campaign
- Helena was unlocked when I got Rank A on Urban Chaos map
- Ada costume 1 was unlocked when I got Rank A on Urban Chaos map
- Helena costume 1 was unlocked when I got Rank A on Steel Beast map
- Piers was unlocked when I got Rank A on Steel Beast map

Like Cnby said, costumes can only be used in Extra content modes, which blows.

Rasklapanje is a serbian word for a verb. Hmm, in the meaning like this - you know those flip-out knives thugs like to carry? Well, the event of flipping the knife out is called "rasklapanje".

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Cnby, wanna take the honors to create a wiki page for Resi6?

Info on adding charas to Mercs.
- Ada is unlocked by completing her campaign
- Helena was unlocked when I got Rank A on Urban Chaos map
- Ada costume 1 was unlocked when I got Rank A on Urban Chaos map

Sure thing ;). Working on it right now.

Editing is taking a while. Dunno if you want to handle that part Splitryona.
Also
Gas Zombie BOW - Lepotitsa
Lizard J'avo - Strelats
Golem J'avo - Napad

I also forgot to add the Ogroman.

???

Potential Patron
Hey, there non-ps3 owners.... Oct.2 release wait got ya down? =( Need a perk? Well might be your lucky day(maybe though XP) because I come bearing hacks =D.

REDemo2Hax

Infinite Ammo-Might be glitchy...

Stay down mod, V1(might upgrade might not)
-Well, anybody who has become familiar with me knows what this does. And if you're anything like me, you just love the way Sherry/Helena look when they're laid out, head back, arms back, legs spread, after taking a thorough beating or too many bullets to the tits...unfortunately, I couldn't get the animation to loop, but it's still fairly good(which is why I called it version 1)

PS3 owners.....don't know what to tell ya...:jk:

PS: I can transfer the codes easily when it finally comes out Oct.2nd, and it goes without saying, you need an "unboxed box" to use these. You can use wxpirs to extract and rebuild if needed. Do not send me questions about "unboxing", I won't have answers for you. With a bit of common sense, you'll know what to do.

P.S.S If there are any experienced IDA users willing to help me get that loop in, files right there, feel free, will be greatly appreciated...

P.S.S.S I did find something that made enemies attack you more while you're grounded, but since I'm not sure of the difficulty settings affect, I'm putting it off.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
I didn't keep notes on unlocking stuff, bu from what I recall, here it is.
- Ada is unlocked by finishing her campaign.
- Unlock Piers by getting at least A rank on any of available maps with Chris.
- Unlock Helena by getting at least A rank on any of available maps with Leon.
- Unlock Sherry by getting at least A rank on any of available maps with Jake.
- Character's costume A is unlocked by getting at least rank A on any of available maps with that character.
- Carla is unlocked once you obtain costume A for other seven characters. Carla doesn't appear to have a costume as of yet.

Cnby, dude that made the trainer told me that he could still keep playing even after he killed 150 enemies. How about you? For me the game always ended after I killed 150 enemies.
Also, I am able to spawn boss enemy only on Mining the Depths map. First two I think have no boss enemy. How's your experience so far?

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
I didn't keep notes on unlocking stuff, bu from what I recall, here it is.
- Ada is unlocked by finishing her campaign.
- Unlock Piers by getting at least A rank on any of available maps with Chris.
- Unlock Helena by getting at least A rank on any of available maps with Leon.
- Unlock Sherry by getting at least A rank on any of available maps with Jake.
- Character's costume A is unlocked by getting at least rank A on any of available maps with that character.
- Carla is unlocked once you obtain costume A for other seven characters. Carla doesn't appear to have a costume as of yet.

Cnby, dude that made the trainer told me that he could still keep playing even after he killed 150 enemies. How about you? For me the game always ended after I killed 150 enemies.
Also, I am able to spawn boss enemy only on Mining the Depths map. First two I think have no boss enemy. How's your experience so far?

Your experience sounds exactly like mine. Once I reach 150 the map ends. And yeah I only found the Strelats boss enemy in Mining the Depths. Haven't seen a boss enemy in the other two maps yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.