What max breast size do you normally use?

• Vanilla (0>149)

• Moderate(150>179)

• Large(180>249)

• Lap Boulders(250>300)

• Floor Scrapers(301>500)

• OVERLY MASSIVE(<501)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
  • V1.1.0 - resource pack release (Approved August 2, 2018)
    • now split up into 3 Dialogue "modules"
      • Dialogue.txt: (the main module) contains the main portion of the dialogue
      • DAPRA_Settings.txt: (the settings module) I moved the settings from the top of the main module to its own file. it gets imported along side the main module.
      • Quit.txt: (The ending module) this dialogue file gets loaded over top the other 2 modules when quitting the game via any in-game quit option. it clears out the dialogue editor, unlinks and removes DAPRA's variables from the global namespace and removes any buttons left on screen.
    • the package is set-up so that all you have to do is extract and run the provided loader.swf with flash player.
      • It automatically loads the mods and dialogue on start up.
      • If you want to use DAPRA with your regular loader set-up:
        • make sure you have the correct mod versions
        • remove breastexpplus from your loaders mods.txt and that breastexpplus is not persistent
        • extract the custom folder from the zip file's mods folder
        • add [custom] to your "\Mods\CharacterFolders.txt"
        • Do not separate the files located in "Mods\custom\DAPRA\".
    • v1.1.0a - fixed a few bugs - added Noclenchteeth to pack.
If you already have DAPRA and don't feel like downloading the pack over again, below are the new Dialogue.txt files (please read instructions):
  • Dialogue-custom.txt: replaces the Dialogue.txt module from Character folder version found in "Mods\custom\DAPRA\"(Be sure to rename the file to Dialogue.txt)
  • Dialogue-INIT.txt: Replaces the Dialogue.txt module found in "Mods\$INIT$\"(Be sure to rename the file to Dialogue.txt)
If you don't have DAPRA already, download the resource pack (link down below

-IMPORTANT: OFFSET "dialogactioneffectivecumsub" OR "dialogactioneffectivecumadd" BY 1
Id recommend these values:
Code:
dialogactioneffectivecumadd=11        //0+, how much is added to effective cum per [ADD_EFFECTIVE_CUM] action
dialogactioneffectivecumsub=10        //0+, how much is subtracted from effective cum per [SUB_EFFECTIVE_CUM] action

-Please note that you will need to change effectivecuminsidepukescale in BreastExpPlus_v3_4settings.txt to 10 otherwise parts will not work. setting this to 10 makes her throw up everything(tested with values up to 900 maxeffectivecuminside.

- It is highly recommended that you either disable autoshrink or set effectivecumautoshrinkamt to a negative amount (such as -10) to simulate natural growth(unless you want to make things a bit overly challenging)

-Also if you store this in Mods\$INIT$\, Change the file name. If you don't, the dialogue will be automatically loaded upon starting SDT.
Welcome to the Delta Adoption and Pregnancy Research Agency(DAPRA)
Glad to have you on our research team.
Department:Research
Division:Pregnancy
Subdivision:Intimacy
Assignment:PROJECT MOTHERMAKER
PROJECT MOTHERMAKER
Fuck the subject vaginally until she gets pregnant then continue to fuck her any way you wish during her pregnancy. Cash is awarded for every successful birth. Cash can be spent to further your research.

How can i get custom user input for use in triggers like MoreclothingBodyON and OFF triggers?

I've been working on this dialogue Mini-game for a while, learning my way through dialogue triggers, linetypes, variables, and other things as i go. i have been trying to work on a way that I can get player's input (mainly via the YOU variable) and translate it to some action in game (ex: MoreclothingBody triggers), and i have a solution but its come with mixed results, mostly bad. I have tried removing spaces, lowercase, passing it off to another variable, typing in the full trigger into the namespace, and yet the only one that i am able to get to work is "bukkake." Anyone know how i can fix this, maybe even make it so that people don't have to change their MoreClothing settings to remove spaces. Anything that yields the desired results would be helpful. I am intermediate at best at this advanced dialogue writing, so it is possible did something wrong in my debugging or there might be a better way to get custom user input in game like a mod or something (would be a useful mod to have if someone has the tools and know how, which i don't or else i would most definitely do so as i love coding).

Testing the input function:
The dialogue has button menus. the body mod input can be found in clothes>body-mods>
currently trying to get the manual function to work. it requires you to type ON_ or OFF_
followed by the items name. ON_bukkake and OFF_bukkake do work turning the body mod on and off. spaces result in the trigger being printed as a line of dialogue. I have tried [*YOU*] and then typed out the full trigger with similar results.

If you place the Dialogue into the $init$ folder, you can goto the power-menu> and click reload to reload the dialogue when changes are made, instead of going into the game menu and loading the dialogue again.
Located in the zip is my personal UDL file i made for dialogue writing. its not an all inclusive UDL but it does allow me to condense my dialogue into manageable chunks, and hide parts that i am not working on. ;[ ;] are for folding in coding.

This is an ambitious project for me. Before this, I had only messed with other mod triggers, linetypes, and just the check function shown in the notes for MoreMoods. I just got the documentation files for DA (i have had DA for longer) and then started working on this. Much of my knowledge is from trial and error, documents included with mods, studying the dialogues from WeeWillies mini-games, and a few things i found throughout this forum, so any optimizations, tips, tricks, or constructive feedback are welcome.

This is meant to be a dialogue mini-game like WeeWillie's Slave Bazaar, in which you are trying to knock women/a woman up for an adoption company. My goal is to allow compatible with as many mods as possible.

The dialogue contains settings (lines 7-23).

This does require the following mods:The following mods may or may not be optional but are recommended:
Questions? Need help? Have any suggestions? Found any bugs? Got any dialogue lines you'd like to add? Feel free to either message me via private conversation or via this thread. I am always open to constructive feedback. It is a driving force. It shows me that there is an interest in what I am doing. Also if you do use any lines (word for word verbatim) of this dialogue, please properly credit the sources. Currently, this dialogue is a mix of original lines and the vanilla Default Dialogue from SDT (which I used as my base for this dialogue)(with possible influences from the Documentation of the mods listed above and WeeWillie's Dialogues which I studied). In the future, Any user submitted lines will be documented in a separate dialogue file (which will be loaded in upon start via da.dialogue.import). Feel free to borrow parts from for your own dialogue or for experimentation.
This dialogue is best viewed via Notepad++ with my SDTDialogue.UDL.xml user defined language file. I have provided the file below. just take the .txt off the end. I had to make it a txt file because undertow does not support or allow xml files.

DAPRA Resource pack

Attachments

SDTDialogue.UDL.xml.txt
7.2 KB · Views: 594

Dialogue-custom.txt
66.7 KB · Views: 578

Dialogue-INIT.txt
66.7 KB · Views: 458

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
the issue with the spaces is due to how vanilla sdt code parses words:

public function startSpeakingPhrase(param1:DialogueLine) : void
{
this.words = new Array();
_loc_2 = _loc_2.replace(/(\S)\[""(\S)\[/gi, "$1 [");
_loc_2 = _loc_2.replace(/\](\S)""\](\S)/gi, "] $1");
var _loc_5:* = _loc_2.split(" ");
for each (_loc_6 in _loc_5)
{
this.words.push(new Word(_loc_6));
}

in the next moreclothing, i can toss in a textual replacement like _space20_ (i had to do the same thing for slashes in animtools position paths)
intro1:"test1 hard bod on, [MoreclothingBodyON_Hard_space20_Bod] more text here"

also, from doing some tweaking to dialog display edit, i now know that my custom dialog actions are also queuing lines that don't exist xD

Deltavoid

Content Creator
Change logs
  • V1.0.1
    • added "maxcycle" setting
      • This value determines when her pregnancy is complete. This value should be set to the value of your maxeffectivecuminside setting in BreastExpPlus_v3_4settings.txt. pukeeffectivecumstart should also be set to this value too. - Default Value is 300(the default for maxeffectivecuminside in BreastExpPlus). - I set mine to 900(100 for each month) and without this setting you would have had to do the same.
        • EDIT v1.0.1a: Default value of maxeffectivecuminside is actually 200. I misread the value. if the top line of the file says
          Code:
          dialogue_name:"DAPRA - Alpha V1.0.1"
          please check to make sure line 18 of the dialogue is set correctly to match your BEP settings. If the top line says
          Code:
          dialogue_name:"DAPRA - Alpha V1.0.1a"
          and you are using the default BEP settings, you should be fine.
        • sorry for the inconvenience.
V1.1.0 - resource pack release (Approved August 2, 2018)
  • now split up into 3 Dialogue "modules"
    • Dialogue.txt: (the main module) contains the main portion of the dialogue
    • DAPRA_Settings.txt: (the settings module) I moved the settings from the top of the main module to its own file. it gets imported along side the main module.
    • Quit.txt: (The ending module) this dialogue file gets loaded over top the other 2 modules when quitting the game via any in-game quit option. it clears out the dialogue editor, unlinks and removes DAPRA's variables from the global namespace and removes any buttons left on screen.
  • the package is set-up so that all you have to do is extract and run the provided loader.swf with flash player.
    • It automatically loads the mods and dialogue on start up.
    • If you want to use DAPRA with your regular loader set-up:
      • make sure you have the correct mod versions
      • remove breastexpplus from your loaders mods.txt and that breastexpplus is not persistent
      • extract the custom folder from the zip file's mods folder
      • add [custom] to your "\Mods\CharacterFolders.txt"
      • Do not separate the files located in "Mods\custom\DAPRA\".
  • v1.1.0a - fixed a few bugs - added Noclenchteeth to pack.

Last edited:

Deltavoid

Content Creator
also, from doing some tweaking to dialog display edit, i now know that my custom dialog actions are also queuing lines that don't exist xD
I never noticed that issue.
Is there anything that makes the body mods included with MC to work with the [MCB] trigger while other mods don't?
anything in the code of the mods that might be required for [MCB] to recognize the item? some kind of syntax thing i am missing here?
I mean store all MC mods in the MC folder. both MC and its mod folder are in the $init$ folder.
i do use SDTL instead of standalone flash player (mainly because the mods don't load up on start for me in standalone, plus SDTL more convenient)

one issue with moreclothing, a lot of times upon startup (esp later in the day when performance starts to slow down), she will start moving and this causes some mods to timeout instead of load. while having focus and keeping the mouse to the resting position helps minimize this it still is not full proof. is it possible to lock both his and her positions until MC finishes loading?

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
found a bug, fixed it and posted update
"fixed bug with moreclothingbody dialog actions ON/OFF being reversed for body mods with the overwrite flag"
moreclothing

try using the _space20_ text replacement

example for this entry : [MoreclothingBodyON_Hard Bod] (there is a space in the name between Hard and Bod)
do this: [MoreclothingBodyON_Hard_space20_Bod]

also, adobe flash not required to make code mods, i include the as3compiler and source code with the mods that are purely actionscript

also if there are loading issues, try using the standalone debugger, there could be some mods throwing errors in the background

Deltavoid

Content Creator
Debug Notes #2:
  • All problems seem to be fixed with Moreclothing v6_9. _space20_ works in the variable trigger with both the included body1 and body2 items + personal additions such as spanked ass.
Dev notes:
  • next ill be testing the gag feature which works the same, using the *YOU* variable to define the gag type.
  1. this one is a DA variable, not MC, so this does not work with spaces.:frown:
    1. Triggers don't work with spaces except in VA equations
    2. *YOU* doesn't seem to work in {"set":{}} either
    3. I have been working on a workaround but it will only work with what is programmed into the dialogue (aka the mods that come with SDT and MC).
  2. it has been tested with all MC Default gags. (Ring, Dental, Tube, and LargeGag are the only ones that work without modification)
  3. there currently is a special function to the [gag] button in the main menu.
    • if she is wearing the "Ball Gag Holes" gag "OR" the "Ball Gag" Collar, clicking the [gag] button will switch them
      • it only works with one or the other not both. using both will result in the gag.type to be set to None, removing the gag(or so it was suppose to it works from collar to gag but not the other way)
      • it does not translate color
    • if someone wants to make the other gags into collars, or if the collar forms already exist, i will gladly add them to the dialogue

Last edited:

Deltavoid

Content Creator
I found another bug. when she is gagged the him lines don't play (including "him")

Deltavoid

Content Creator
Currently working on implementing:
  • save/load function
  • action based mood stat changes
  • save menu for individual outfit pieces
  • optimizing dialogue
Future possible implementations (subject to change):
  • more than one saved outfit
  • more than one girl
  • a store
  • interactive dialogue lines
Still working on the save/load function. having trouble with variables.
save menu for individual outfit pieces has been added though not fully tested.
Well it seems I have solved the save/load issues, however since BEP is extremely limited with write access to effectivecuminside, load times may be slow, tedious and repetitive, since i have to use the add/sub triggers (which are constant values that can only be set in the settings). on top of that, each ejaculation adds a random amount, so i have to use constant values that are offset by 1. now as for "birth" i will probably use puke and the need to puke dialogue. After that, i just need to finish the body mods menu and then if all goes well in testing, i shall shall upload the beta / alpha dialogue.
If you can't tell, i am not too good at determining what state my dialogue mini-game is in so i will let you decide for yourself.
Would you like to contribute to this project here? Got any ideas for dialogue lines (any linetype) you would like to see? Any interactive dialogue sets? Post them below. If they are relevant and i can find a place for them, I'll add them in (along with your forum username i always try to credit the original creators).

Got an "original" idea for a title? Post them below. ill pick the best one (or ones and host a poll if i cant just pick one) and use it (with creator credited in game also).

Got a suggestion for a feature? Maybe some constructive feedback on something you think i should improve when i release the beta/alpha? Post it below. i love getting constructive feedback.

Maybe you are more of mod maker. Great!!! If you really want to make a mod for this, i could use mods/ a mod for the following:
  • getting custom user text input easier (instead of having to open the game menu and changing the dialogue name each time)
  • gag collars (like the ball gag has)
  • something to facilitate the loading process
Maybe there's a mod you would like to see supported or that you think might be useful. Let me know.
Maybe you are good with advanced dialogues and notice some things I could improve upon in the beta/alpha. There is probably a bunch of things I could do to clean up and optimize the dialogue, tips and tricks that I don't know, redundancies etc. Let me know below.

I check the thread almost daily. ^^
Sadly it seems I have to remove the special gag feature. while it worked above, it does not work when I have to consider the rest of the gags. I also decided to remove the body mods menu, opting instead for manual. Currently working on a few extra features.
Thanks to Pim_gd and Dialogue Actions v4.09 dev build 9, I can remove the gag feature workaround i mentioned before and reinstate the special gag feature in which swaps out the Ball Gag collar for the Ball Gag Holes gag and vice-versa.
I have been working on a stress feature in which certain actions build stress during pregnancy. If the stress gets too high, you lose the child.
I have incorporated an options menu for each article in the clothing menu. Right now, there is only one saved outfit so the menu is limited to her current outfit(which is temporary and stored locally) and the saved outfit. As for the body menu, I will reinstate that later on.

Last edited:

Deltavoid

Content Creator
haven't had much time or privacy over the last couple weeks, but now that the festivities are over, I can now get back to the dialogue.
Currently adding settings for your name (will take the place of *YOU* in future releases), whether her outfit changes upon load(and which outfit it will change to in future releases), what gag is used by default (when you click the gag button with no input or special cases), and a few other features into the dialogue. I am also reorganizing and optimizing the dialogue. I hope to have something out by the end of the summer (end of august) if not sooner.

Last edited:

Deltavoid

Content Creator
Bit of a bug on my part with v1.0.0 there. I had statically set the pregnancy cycle around my own personal Breast Expansion plus settings. this meant that you would need to have the same settings as me or else things would not work right (maxeffectivecuminside less than 800 would only allow for abortions, greater than 900 might appear as premature labor). I also had forgotten about the auto-puke settings (which at the time of v1.0.0 release, I didn't fully understand) and the offset of the "dialogactioneffectivecumadd" and "dialogactioneffectivecumsub" settings required for the loading process. I was going to just upload my settings file above, but the more I thought about it, the more illogical it sounded. My settings file is full of ridiculous values because I had no idea what many of these did. I would tweak some settings because the description looked like it would pertain to what I was trying to do. If it worked, I left it. I couldn't even tell you what options to change for the auto-puke. I have now gone back to default, redownloading the mod's settings file. I have now figured out what exactly makes the puke feature work for my dialogue.
Also I just realized I made a mistake. After uploading v1.0.1 (and during the writing of this post), I realized I had misread the default value of maxeffectivecuminside. Its an easy thing to fix, but has just as much of an impact on the dialogue as the issues with v1.0.0 do. the cycle works upon a "formula." v1.0.0 required *effectivecuminside* to be at least 800 in order to successfully complete her cycle. v1.0.1 and 1.0.1a require *effectivecuminside* to be greater than the product of *maxcycle* x 0.9.
why does this matter? It doesn't for those who know what they are doing (or coincidentally set their maxeffectivecuminside to 300), but for those who don't and still have default settings, it makes a big difference. with maxcycle set to 300 (as it is in v1.0.1) and maxeffectivecuminside set to 200 (its true default), the formula will always return false as 300 x 0.9 is 270. 200 is not greater than 270. There is no need to download v1.0.1a if you have v1.0.1 and know what you are doing (or change maxeffectivecuminside to 300).
Please feel free to ask me for help if you have any issues.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
So I found a new bug in which births do not seem to be registering. This bug does not have any effect on v1.0.1a cash has no use in this version, however I will need to fix this for the future.

Last edited:

Deltavoid

Content Creator
Thanks for downloading DAPRA.^^
For some reason dialogue cant be loaded, it says effectivecuminside - !Negative
This error message only appears when the BreastExpPlus variable, effectivecuminside, is not a positive integer. Technically, this should not be possible. More than likely, this is caused by the dialogue not being able to read the variable. Double check that BEP is loaded properly and make sure line 199 in breastexpplus settings
Code:
addvariabletracking = 1               //1=active, tracks varibales for dialogs to use in checks and what-not
is active. If you need anything else, feel free to ask me.
-Deltavoid​

Deltavoid

Content Creator
Currently working on turning this into a package. I might include a couple special characters *Note: The stories and characters below are fictional and have no relations to real life events. Any similarities are just mere coincidences. All Characters included in game will be 18+. All characters and stories are not final and may be subject to change.
  • Hailey Alemito(a-lay-mee-toh): an 22yr old subject from the baby development subdivision's Hu-Cow Project. The only truly successful fetus to come from the project, she has now matured, finished college, and returned for an evaluation of fertility and milk productivity. Note: She is by no means part bovine.
    [*]
    Standard.png

• concept design for Hailey (characters appearance may be subject to change)
  • The Hu-Cow (Human Cow) Project's original purpose was to create a bovine-human hybrid that could produce human breast milk in mass quantities, which could be bottled for retail, rescue and relief efforts, hospitals, and orphanages. However, when news of this was leaked out, people instantly lashed out as they thought it was an inhumane experiment. It was quickly halted, but after a few years, It was secretly resumed. the first experiments tried to create a 50-50 hybrid. the more successful results were pretty much exactly what you see in anime and hentai, a human with bovine parts. some had bovine ears, some had human ears, others had both. some had utters, some had breasts, others had both. one thing though that was consistent, was the lack of reproduction and a short life span. the second set of experiments tried to create a 25-75 hybrid that could breed and live longer. While it was not exactly successful in accomplishing this, it would provide the vital information that would lay the foundation for the third set of experiments. There was just one issue. The government was tired of funding the project which had failed to successfully produce a humanoid cow that could breed and live past 19 yrs old. It was too costly. The agency had to find money. They couldn't go public for fear of a repeat lash back.
  • Enter the Alemito Family. The Alemito family line owned and ran a huge family business which dealt with high quality electronics. The Head, Marell the 3rd, had come to DAPRA seeking help for his only daughter, Casie, and her husband, Dylan (who had no choice but to take on her last name in order for them to inherit the company), who had been having trouble conceiving a child. At the same time, the head of the Hu-Cow Project, Dr. Shelby Corsevio was moving her things over to the maternal subdivision for another project when she overheard the three talking over their options. She approached them thinking they needed help figuring something out, but when they explained the situation, an idea popped into her mind. She knew she could create a genetically modified human that would be able to produce larger quantities of breast milk, breed like any other human, and live a normal life span. She just needed funding. She asked what their budget was. Casie and Dylan replied with a $10,000,000, but Mr. Marell jumped in over them saying he'd be willing to pay anything if they can solve this issue. Dr. Corsevio told them to wait there as she ran up to her advisors.
  • She pitched her idea to them but they rejected. Infuriated, desperate, and determined, she went back to the Alemito family. She told them about the Hu-Cow Project and how she was on the verge of a breakthrough before funding got cut. while the couple were appalled by this, Mr Marell was intrigued as his family line was plagued with mammary gland issues. After a few questions, Marell convinced his family to give it a try and they went to the executives. After much debate between the family, Dr Corsevio, DAPRA, and Governmental Officials, they reached an agreement to fund one experiment on four conditions:
    1. DAPRA must divulge all non-top secret information regarding the first two sets of experiments. (proposed by Casie)
    2. DAPRA must figure out why the couple were not able to conceive and if possible, fix it. (proposed by Dylan)
    3. The child must be created using only genetic material provided by the couple. (proposed by Dr. Corsevio)
      • this proposal was made to ease the fear of lash back in the future.
      • it was not necessary though as Dr. Corsevio knew the issues from the past stemmed from the use of other DNA, including more than one human of each gender.
    4. The child must be able to live a normal life at home and finish college or high school first before returning for testing(Proposed by Government Officials)
    5. Dr. Corsevio will be stripped of her status and clearance levels, only being allowed to access what is essential to the experiment until it is finished. Her employment here will be suspended until the results are in, at which time, the executives and government will discuss what course of action shall be taken for her insubordination.(Proposed by DAPRA)
    6. Any and all documentation and mention of this experiment shall be kept top secret and hidden from the child until she is out of school, after which point it will be in her hands as to what declassifiable information gets released and when. (Proposed by Linda, Merall's wife)
  • With that all said and done, the experiment went off without a hitch, and thus Hailey was born.

Joshami

Potential Patron
line 199 in breastexpplus is alright. maybe the error is happening because breastexpplus does'n tun properly? when i import there is message "breastexpplus settings.txt couldnt found"

Deltavoid

Content Creator
line 199 in breastexpplus is alright. maybe the error is happening because breastexpplus does'n tun properly? when i import there is message "breastexpplus settings.txt couldnt found"
It can't find your settings file. you should either place BreastExpPlus_v3_4setting.txt in the settings folder...
ScreenShot_20180730174241.png
or with the mod itself...
load settings from folder.png
let me know if you need anything else ^^
-Deltavoid
ΔØ​

normiedude

Vivacious Visitor
Hi, really impressed by idea of this minigame. Would definitely give it a try.

Actually, wanted to ask till when will you be able to turn this out as a package??

Deltavoid

Content Creator
Hi, really impressed by idea of this minigame. Would definitely give it a try.

Actually, wanted to ask till when will you be able to turn this out as a package??
Thanks^^ this means a lot. I have a few bugs I need to sort out first. Shouldn't be too long.
-Deltavoid^^​

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.