Her fantasizing on her bed. (first posted dialogue, Loader + stuff required) (1 Viewer)

Sam_U_R_aI

Content Creator
EDIT: I either screwed up uploading the dialogue's text file or the fault lies elsewhere, because attaching doesn't seem to work. Nevermind, I've made it into a resource (zip file that includes the custom position) that can be found here.

I'm posting this little dialogue of mine, which I consider enough hammered down (out of a dozen or so unfinished ones) and thus worth sharing.

Premise: a student has a crush on one of her teachers. After being highly praised one day, she locks herself in her room and fantasizes on her bed about having sex with him until she's totally wasted.

You may use any character you have, as long as some kind of panties are worn: the dialogue gets rid by itself of any unnecessary clothing and/or accesories (bras, panties, legwears and piercings other than earrings are kept). Once the dialogue's flow finishes, you may load any other character of your liking and then restart by pulling her up.

Requirements: it's built around sby's Loader pack (theoretically only AnimTools, DialogueActions and MoreClothing with Pulled Down Panties are actually needed) and it's meant to work in unison with a custom position I also made, which can be found here.

Further polishing(?): adding more lines (part 3 is quite lacking in that regard); including some kind of check for the presence of legwear, bra and panties (so a proper line is played when she goes barenaked); tweaking the dialogue pauses (maybe using an object) and her pleasure's checks so it plays more smoothly.

Last edited:

campusvamp

Writer
Author
Jesus Christ! Stop fooling around with sby's loader (Whatever the fuck that is) and Animtools with 'custom positioning', text files and zip files and JUST WRITE the damned story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.