Deep Throat Practice (1 Viewer)

Rod

Content Creator
Hello Everybody!​

this is a dialogue / mini-game called "Deep Throat Practice".

Help Vivian to improve her blowjob skills.

The download is available via the resource manager:

Screenshot.png

This is an alpha version which probably still has a number of bugs.

Because I haven't figured out how to setup any kind of automated testing, there's a lot of manual testing to be done.
I figured, it would be easier if I release a preview version and simply collect feedback from you guys.

Any type of information is welcome.
- Did the game stop working at some point?
- What was the highest score you were able to get?
- Any errors in dialogue text?
- etc.

I'd like to add more text, so there's more variety and incentive to play the game again.

Hope you have a little bit of fun trying the game.

Cheers

Setup:
  • Extract the archive and configure it as a character folder.
  • Required mods: animtoolsV29, moremoodsV10, SDTDialogueActionsv4.09dev10, dialogpatch, MoreTriggersv2.22, dialogdisplayeditV5_1
  • Recommended mods: armToggleV1
I tested the game with sby sby 's loader pack 13_545d.

Know Issues:
  • When testing the dialogue with sby's loader pack, I noticed a lot of empty dialogue boxes, which do not appear with my setup. Don't know what causes this right now. Any hints are very much appreciated.
  • The pink progress bar indicating the girl's pleasure level is not perfectly in sync with the da.masturbation.herpleasure variable provided by DialogueActions. The bar will update each time a dialogue line plays. So, you'll have to be careful and have her stop masturbating when she might be close to an orgasm. First, I found this an annoying limitation, but now I think it's actually no a real problem. It makes the game a bit more challenging.
  • Due to the way the dialog system works, the game cannot reliably detect her orgasm. This means, the game may or may not end after she came. So, be careful.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
When testing the dialogue with sby's loader pack, I noticed a lot of empty dialogue boxes, which do not appear with my setup. Don't know what causes this right now. Any hints are very much appreciated.
dialoguedisplayedit removes boxes with only triggers and no text

Ms. Pale Fire

Potential Patron
I always have trouble with the MoreTriggers mod. Always holds me back from this type of dialogues. I should really, really organize my folders (even more) in the hope of making it work. Hopefully, I´ll be able to give it a try on the following weeks. Will let you know my impressions.

Nab191

Potential Patron
Well IDK how to set up the DeepThroatPractice as a character folder, so can someone help me please? Thx

Rod

Content Creator
Well IDK how to set up the DeepThroatPractice as a character folder, so can someone help me please? Thx
  1. Extract the archive into the loader's Mods folder.
  2. Edit the file CharacterFolders.txt in the Mods folder. Add a line "DeepThroatPractice:DeepThroatPractice" (without the quotes)
  3. In SDT, press Y to bring up the Scene tab. Select DeepThroatPractice via the character selection widget on the left hand side.
You need to have some other mods installed in order for the dialogue to function properly.
The dependencies are listed in the README file.

(Hope I didn't forget anything.)

Last edited:

DrZombi

Content Creator
I always have trouble with the MoreTriggers mod. Always holds me back from this type of dialogues. I should really, really organize my folders (even more) in the hope of making it work. Hopefully, I´ll be able to give it a try on the following weeks. Will let you know my impressions.

Strange ! What seems to be the problem ?
The only load order I know is the one that I documented in the notes of the mod : SDTDialogueActionsv4.06+.swf -> dialogpatchV4.swf -> MoreTriggersv2.1.mod. But of course, I've not tested all the mods of the world.
Never had any problem when putting it on top of sby sby 's loader pack though.

As another example, here is the Mods.txt of the $INIT$ folder of my Sweet Treats package:

Default/TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf
Default/FinishesCounter.swf
Default/VigourCounter.swf
Default/PleasureCounter.swf
Default/BreathCounter.swf
Default/HeldBreathCounter.swf
Default/CumInMouthCounter.swf
clearAllShortcut.swf
hairlayerpatchV1.swf
vanillaarmpatchV2.swf
penisrangeV5.swf
throatcumbulgeV2.swf
allalphaslidersV5.swf
animtoolsV15.swf
HisHead.swf
Nipple Cone.swf
moreclothingV6.swf
SDTDialogueActionsv4.08.swf
dialogpatchV4.swf
MoreTriggersv2.22.mod
HuniePopAudioTriggersv1.11.mod

Don't hesitate to try my package, it has been tested to run well and of course, MoreTriggers is supposed to work perfectly in these conditions. Give it a try and if it still does not work, maybe the problem comes from something else outside of SDT.

Ms. Pale Fire

Potential Patron
Strange ! What seems to be the problem ?
The only load order I know is the one that I documented in the notes of the mod : SDTDialogueActionsv4.06+.swf -> dialogpatchV4.swf -> MoreTriggersv2.1.mod. But of course, I've not tested all the mods of the world.
Never had any problem when putting it on top of sby sby 's loader pack though.

As another example, here is the Mods.txt of the $INIT$ folder of my Sweet Treats package:

Default/TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf
Default/FinishesCounter.swf
Default/VigourCounter.swf
Default/PleasureCounter.swf
Default/BreathCounter.swf
Default/HeldBreathCounter.swf
Default/CumInMouthCounter.swf
clearAllShortcut.swf
hairlayerpatchV1.swf
vanillaarmpatchV2.swf
penisrangeV5.swf
throatcumbulgeV2.swf
allalphaslidersV5.swf
animtoolsV15.swf
HisHead.swf
Nipple Cone.swf
moreclothingV6.swf
SDTDialogueActionsv4.08.swf
dialogpatchV4.swf
MoreTriggersv2.22.mod
HuniePopAudioTriggersv1.11.mod

Don't hesitate to try my package, it has been tested to run well and of course, MoreTriggers is supposed to work perfectly in these conditions. Give it a try and if it still does not work, maybe the problem comes from something else outside of SDT.
  1. Extract the archive into the loader's Mods folder.
  2. Edit the file CharacterFolders.txt in the Mods folder. Add a line "DeepThroatPractice:DeepThroatPractice" (without the quotes)
  3. In SDT, press Y to bring up the Scene tab. Select DeepThroatPractice via the character selection widget on the left hand side.
You need to have some other mods installed in order for the dialogue to function properly.
The dependencies are listed in the README file.

(Hope I didn't forget anything.)

Both messages are, indeed, extremely helpful for me. Answering to Zombi: I suppose the mod works perfectly, I meant it was a thing more about me always messing up with the .txt .swf and .mod files, and (I must admit) I´ve probably lost the "Notes" file on my downloads...

Having an step-by-step guide helps me a lot with this tweaking, combining them should do the trick and I´m very thankful of you both.

Ryan Vickers

Potential Patron
How goes it? I was just having an issue with the gauges showing. I have it set up, but it does not run properly. I am running it on the loader model you tested on. Please help.

Rod

Content Creator
How goes it? I was just having an issue with the gauges showing. I have it set up, but it does not run properly. I am running it on the loader model you tested on. Please help.
Can you please provide a bit more detail?
What exactly is the issue?

silmetoo

Potential Patron
DrZombie, thanks in advance, but what i should to do with progress bar files and source folder in moretrigger (yeah, i'm little dumb and my english basic)

DrZombi

Content Creator
DrZombie, thanks in advance, but what i should to do with progress bar files and source folder in moretrigger (yeah, i'm little dumb and my english basic)
Hi S silmetoo !

I'm not sure I understand what you want. Are you trying to write a dialogue ? Or just trying to use MoreTriggers ?

Deathonxbox1

Potential Patron
Hello Everybody!​

View attachment 116529

Because I haven't figured out how to setup any kind of automated testing, there's a lot of manual testing to be done.
I figured, it would be easier if I release a preview version and simply collect feedback from you guys.

- etc.

I'd like to add more text, so there's more variety and incentive to play the game again.

Cheers

Setup:
  • Required mods: animtoolsV29, moremoodsV10, SDTDialogueActionsv4.09dev10, dialogpatch, MoreTriggersv2.22, dialogdisplayeditV5_1

Know Issues:
  • When testing the dialogue with sby's loader pack, I noticed a lot of empty dialogue boxes, which do not appear with my setup. Don't know what causes this right now. Any hints are very much appreciated.
  • The pink progress bar indicating the girl's pleasure level is not perfectly in sync with the da.masturbation.herpleasure variable provided by DialogueActions. The bar will update each time a dialogue line plays. So, you'll have to be careful and have her stop masturbating when she might be close to an orgasm. First, I found this an annoying limitation, but now I think it's actually no a real problem. It makes the game a bit more challenging.
  • Due to the way the dialog system works, the game cannot reliably detect her orgasm. This means, the game may or may not end after she came. So, be careful.
Both messages are, indeed, extremely helpful for me. Answering to Zombi: I suppose the mod works perfectly, I meant it was a thing more about me always messing up with the .txt .swf and .mod files, and (I must admit) I´ve probably lost the "Notes" file on my downloads...

Having an step-by-step guide helps me a lot with this tweaking, combining them should do the trick and I´m very thankful of you both.
Hello Everybody!​

View attachment 116529

- etc.

Cheers

Setup:

Know Issues:
yeah im dumb and dont know how to do any of this, if youd be able to somehow how me or have a step by step on what im looking for and how to do so that would be awsome!

Rod

Content Creator
yeah im dumb and dont know how to do any of this, if youd be able to somehow how me or have a step by step on what im looking for and how to do so that would be awsome!

You might want to try this bundle:

This is sby's loader pack with the game read-to-run.
After starting SDT...
  1. Click 'Options'
  2. Click the widged with the character icon on the left hand side, labeled 'Custom'
  3. Click the leftmost item 'Deep Throat Practice'
Good luck.

Rod

Content Creator
when i load the scene it crashes after a couple seconds before everything loads fully

Did you use the bundled version? (The MEGA download link above.)
This is a ready-to-run version.

If the problem persists, please try to keep your mouse around the left side of the flash player window while the dialogue loads.
This sounds stupid, but for whatever reason, something gets messed up when you push the girl to the right too early.

Anon1010

Potential Patron
Did you use the bundled version? (The MEGA download link above.)
This is a ready-to-run version.

If the problem persists, please try to keep your mouse around the left side of the flash player window while the dialogue loads.
This sounds stupid, but for whatever reason, something gets messed up when you push the girl to the right too early.
tried other dialogues too and seems like any dialogue i load causes my game to crash, everything is fine up until i load a dialogue so guess i gotta go through things onw by one to figure out what's causing the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.