R

Rando

DZ5S3sc.jpg

j5USmje.jpg

l83s75M.jpg

Zp7eZHc.jpg

ZWHLTv0.jpg

b5LMhAH.jpg

Some more images found from their Twitter.

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Sorry for the enthusiasm lol but does anyone know usually how long it takes between GIGA releasing images of their shoots like this and releasing the actual movie/video?

Minion

Master of this Domain
How everyone had a noce christmas.

It looks like theres a new Mightylady movie coming up.....or theyre trying to raise money for one, i'm not too sure.
「マイティレディ ザ・レジェンド」に愛の手を!特撮巨大化女子復活プロジェクト! | クラウドファンディング Makuake(マクアケ)

The page is trying to raise money, but there are also on-set photos and their twitter page is active

Anyway, it looks like there are 4 female combatants in this one, lets hope for the best

image.jpg image.jpg

R

Rando

Does anyone know the name of the type of boots these zako girls are wearing?
Looks like tabi, the traditional Japanese socks. Either they used real tabi or made light boots that resemble them. The latter would be more likely, in my opinion, since you need to protect the feet and using a tabi and sandals combo (like in traditional outfits) would be a bit hard to do. Then again, there might be actual boots that look like that too.

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Another update, the kunoichi zako movie is on the GIGA website now. Here's a link to the screenshots there.

Link deleted Link to a commercial page, which doesn't mention Undertow anywhere. Violates the "I DESERVE FREE MONEY" clause of the website rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
Yup: there it is!
It also looks pretty promising too, as far as we can see from the several photos released over the weeks!
And the title is quite evocative as well: Mission to Demolish Female Low-Ranking Ninja
I can't wait... hoping they won't ruin the whole thing with some goofy staging and/or silly, lengthy abduction and boss-torture scenes!

Another update, the kunoichi zako movie is on the GIGA website now. Here's a link to the screenshots there.

Last edited by a moderator:

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Yup: there it is!
It also looks pretty promising too, as far as we can see from the several photos released over the weeks!
And the title is quite evocative as well: Mission to Demolish Female Low-Ranking Ninja
I can't wait... hoping they won't ruin the whole thing with some goofy staging and/or silly, lengthy abduction and boss-torture scenes!
Will there be somewhere we can download it? Or will we have to buy it directly from the site

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.