I'm creating a Live-Action Zako mini-series [Here's the first scene] (1 Viewer)

Cobra02

Club Regular
Hey guys! Happy New Year! That's me, MadCoby known here as Cobra02.

You may know me for my Pixiv Comics and Manga, some may know me from Deviantart or Patreon, and some don't even know me, if you don't know me at all it may be your happiest day, check out my Blade of King from here:
Blade Of King
It's a six-chapter manga of slashing evil babes here and there, there's also a separate one-shot manga here called Rescue Mission:
Rescue Mission

I also have a 2 chapter comic book called The Crusher Teens:
The Crusher Teens
It's a story of superhero teens fighting an evil emperor and his henchwomen.

Finally, there's this 2 chapter 3D comic book I've made also which is called Silent-Shot:
Silent Shot

Anyway, in 2024 I've set a higher goal. Do you know what's better than Manga and Comic books? That's right, live action!
And that's what I set my goal for this year on my Patreon page. The milestone is 5 episodes of a series whether with the same theme or each episode is totally different by the end of the year. 🏆

Usually due to my time pressure and lack of funding, to be honest, I fail 50% of my objectives, but still the other 50% rocks anyway :cool:
So I always take some time to thank all my supporters, they make creating content much more meaningful for me so I can create more. I will later try to reach out to studios that might be interested in this sort of stuff for promoting and stuff, but for now, it's 100% personal effort and crowd-funding.

Now let's get to the most interesting part! It's my live-action mini-series that I'm working on, here's one scene that is finished:

Here are some screenshots so you know what's it all about:

1706904169746.png

1706904298395.png

1706904362466.png

1706904405189.png

You can watch it from here:

Sentry Sci-fi Zako slayed with a light saber | MOTHERLESS.COM ™

Please feel free to watch it, and share your opinion. And I hope you enjoy it!

This type of content requires double effort and time but I am fully willing to create more content, I see that many people enjoy it and I would like it to be accessible the same way I've got access to many scenes and art from this forum, I also want to focus on the fact that at this point I cannot sacrifice my personal life to make this content so it may be slow in the beginning but as soon as the funding becomes more and more things will move faster.

Consider supporting one way or another, also feel free to share some forums or websites that might share the same interests so we can reach more members. Thank you all!

AlexanderSVKV

Swell Supporter

You may know me for my Pixiv Comics and Manga, some may know me from Deviantart or Patreon, and some don't even know me, if you don't know me at all it may be your happiest day, check out my Blade of King from here:
Blade Of King
It's a six-chapter manga of slashing evil babes here and there, there's also a separate one-shot manga here called Rescue Mission:
Rescue Mission

The Crusher Teens

Finally, there's this 2 chapter 3D comic book I've made also which is called Silent-Shot:
Silent Shot

Anyway, in 2024 I've set a higher goal. Do you know what's better than Manga and Comic books? That's right, live action!
And that's what I set my goal for this year on my Patreon page. The milestone is 5 episodes of a series whether with the same theme or each episode is totally different by the end of the year. 🏆

Usually due to my time pressure and lack of funding, to be honest, I fail 50% of my objectives, but still the other 50% rocks anyway :cool:
So I always take some time to thank all my supporters, they make creating content much more meaningful for me so I can create more. I will later try to reach out to studios that might be interested in this sort of stuff for promoting and stuff, but for now, it's 100% personal effort and crowd-funding.

Now let's get to the most interesting part! It's my live-action mini-series that I'm working on, here's one scene that is finished:

View attachment 152992
View attachment 152993
View attachment 152994
View attachment 152995

This type of content requires double effort and time but I am fully willing to create more content, I see that many people enjoy it and I would like it to be accessible the same way I've got access to many scenes and art from this forum, I also want to focus on the fact that at this point I cannot sacrifice my personal life to make this content so it may be slow in the beginning but as soon as the funding becomes more and more things will move faster.

Consider supporting one way or another, also feel free to share some forums or websites that might share the same interests so we can reach more members. Thank you all!
That’s great! I will gladly support you on Patreon. However, I hope it won’t greatly effect your art projects, such as new chapter of Blade of King and Oz comic you announced earlier.

Cobra02

Club Regular
Thanks, Alex for being a long-time supporter, I'm trying here to push the limits a little further. I will keep working on Blade Of King as I already started drafting the next chapter. For the wizard of oz, as much as I like to release the first chapter, the creation of it takes so much than expected. But great things coming anyway!

Zamaron1

Club Regular

Blade Of King
Rescue Mission

The Crusher Teens

Silent Shot

View attachment 152992
View attachment 152993
View attachment 152994
View attachment 152995

SHould be fun, but I'd recommend not using girls that buff, maybe go for a more athletic build, muscle girls arn't exactly super attractive. But do what you want, it's you project, though why is it censored on Motherless?

Cobra02

Club Regular
You're probably right, i'll make them more athletic. Especially in the next episodes. I'll try to make each episode a different story so we please everyone. This is my first time trying muscle mommies 😝 as sort of change of course. But there will be more of everything for sure.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
You're probably right, i'll make them more athletic. Especially in the next episodes. I'll try to make each episode a different story so we please everyone. This is my first time trying muscle mommies 😝 as sort of change of course. But there will be more of everything for sure.
So how exactly are you making this anyway?

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
Sound amazing AND hot, a gif for you
Hero attack hot zako, I know you are fan
Queen's blade, I have hope do you like bearhugs

Attachments

• devrecz-dba3bdc5-87c3-4309-b382-e36a148bfb78.jpg
    devrecz-dba3bdc5-87c3-4309-b382-e36a148bfb78.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 79
  • deg8e4z-e2ab0a38-0ace-4af4-84d7-bd7ec8d8495c.png
    deg8e4z-e2ab0a38-0ace-4af4-84d7-bd7ec8d8495c.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 75
  • b15.jpg
    b15.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 79
  • b14.jpg
    b14.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 86

Cobra02

Club Regular
Yeah! I kinda have a fetish for wrestling evil babes. I don't know if i can integrate it somehow but i will definitely try!

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular

Blade Of King
Rescue Mission

The Crusher Teens

Silent Shot

View attachment 152992
View attachment 152993
View attachment 152994
View attachment 152995

promising, but i'd recommend toning down the muscles a little, make it more subtle. especially since said muscles aren't going to do them much good. "body builders" are best reserved for the hero(in)es or goons INTENDED to challenge our heroes one-on-one as a sort-of mini-boss.

and if anyone tries to correct me: not necessary. i am entitled to give friendly advice. i won't throw a tantrum or anything if my request is denied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.