AI generated zako (2 Viewers)

aesopn

Club Regular
Update: 21/08/2023

I have posted a zako image generation guide.
Please refer to Here!

Not sure if you noticed, AI is quite a big thing recently. From image to text, technology kind of heading towards a crazy place.

You can give the program a simple text input and they generate Image/Text for you.

I've been playing around with a lot of these AI stuff recently and really enjoyed it.
Here comes an idea of mine, why not generate a zako using AI?

And here is my attempt, my original zako character generated purely using AI.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

Technology
Text
For texts, I used ChatGPT to build up the character's story.
I simply put in very simple ideas like: [name] is a high school girl who joined this crime organization [name], and the AI take care of the rest.

I also enjoy send her out to different missions too. It's fun to see AI write an adventure of her for me and it always come with an element of surprise.

All the character bio or interview below are generated using AI.

One thing to note though, ChatGPT does not generate NSFW contents, try not to be too brutal with your creation.

For images, I used Stable Diffusion to generate all the images, which is a bit more involved and some more setup required.

A simple example is like this:
Text Prompt: A brown hair girl with blue eyes, wearing black leotard and black stockings in a room

Output:
tmpx0zkin1x.png

It has certain limits, like you will notice her fingers looks weird.
Hairstyle/body shape is not consistent if you want multiple images with the same girl too.
Sometimes you need to do a few more tries to get it right.

Also, It does not do well with group scenes,
most of the time you can only used it to generate just 1 girl in the scene.
If you want to draw an action scene or something, it's probably quite tricky.

It requires you to have a robust GPU (>4GB video memory) and some patients to get it right.

A simple setup guide is Here

If you are lousy with money, you can check out NovelAI website too. It is a fast way to generate anime character if you pay for the tokens and no setup is required.

Okay, it's time to introduce my girl!

Meet Eva, the two faced girl who worked for a crime organization Black Warriors and a famous video game streamer.
(yes I took the gang name directly from Double Dragon series :D)

tmp5l8c58az.png
tmpkwp9_pjj.png
Eva, the Black Warriors agentE.Va, the video game streamer with 1 million followers
Character Profile

Name: Eva Maria Rodriguez

Alternative name: E.Va (Streamer name)

Appearance: Eva is a tall and slender woman with long purple hair that falls in waves down her back. She has piercing green eyes and full, pouty lips, and she is known for her stunning figure. Eva stands at 5'8" and weighs approximately 120 pounds. She often wears revealing outfits that show off her curves and her toned body, and she is known for her edgy and sexy fashion sense.

Personality: Eva is a confident and skilled martial artist who is not afraid to flaunt her beauty and her strength. She is a formidable opponent and a valuable member of the Black Warriors, and she is feared and respected by her peers. Despite her tough exterior, Eva is also kind and compassionate, and she cares deeply about her friends and her family.

Background: Eva was born and raised in a small town in Spain, where she lived with her parents and her younger brother. From a young age, Eva was fascinated by martial arts, and she spent hours every day practicing and perfecting her skills. Despite facing many challenges and setbacks, Eva refused to let them deter her, and she worked hard to become one of the most skilled martial artists in her town.

As she entered adulthood, Eva knew that she wanted to take her martial arts skills to the next level. And when she received an invitation to join the Black Warriors, she knew that she had found the perfect opportunity to do just that.

Since joining the organization, Eva has become a valuable member of the team. She has participated in numerous missions, using her martial arts skills and her seductive tactics to take down her targets. She is known for her fierce determination and her unwavering commitment to the cause, and she is respected by her peers for her dedication and her talent.

In addition to her work as a Black Warrior agent, Eva is also a successful video game streamer. She streams live on a popular gaming platform, where she shares her gameplay and her thoughts with her fans. Eva is known for her energetic and engaging personality, and she has a loyal following of fans who enjoy watching her streams.

Overall, Eva is a complex and multifaceted character who is driven by her passion for martial arts and her love of video games. She is a skilled fighter and a talented streamer, and she is always looking for new challenges and opportunities to grow and improve.

Additional Images
tmpwsv82abq.png
tmpmbb7edcw.png
Martial Art training is part of her daily life"Should I bring a jacket? It's a little niffty out there..."
Eva is getting ready for her next mission. She like to wear black fitting outfit which help her sneak into places as well as easy to move around.
download (12).png
tmpehq5yrsc.png
"Hi there, Black Warriors send their regards!"
Eva is on a mission to eliminate a target, probably some very innocent people that refuse to give up their rights to the Black Warriors
Mission doesn't always go into plan, sometimes you will meet with a defeat too.
(Please someone call her an ambulance!)

Interview with Eva

The Black Warriors need to sugarcoat themselves as a organization seek to protect citizens.
This is where Eva's streamer profile comes in handy, she is conducting an interview with a journalist as well as talking about the Black Warriors.

download (17).png

Interviewer: Welcome, Eva. It's such a pleasure to have you here today.

Eva: Thank you for having me. It's always a pleasure to share my story with my fans.

Interviewer: So, Eva, tell us a little bit about yourself. How did you get into the world of martial arts and video game streaming?

Eva: Well, I've always been passionate about martial arts. I started training when I was just a little girl, and I've been hooked ever since. I love the discipline and the focus that it requires, and I've always been drawn to the physical and mental challenges that it presents.

As for my streaming career, that's something that kind of just fell into place. I had always loved video games, and I started streaming as a way to share my gameplay with my friends. It quickly turned into something bigger, and before I knew it, I had a huge following of fans who enjoyed watching my streams. It's been an amazing journey, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to share my passion with others.

Interviewer: That's really interesting, Eva. And speaking of your career, there have been a lot of rumors and accusations swirling around the Black Warriors lately. Can you tell us a little bit about what the organization is all about, and how you became involved with them?

Eva: The Black Warriors are a group of skilled martial artists and operatives who are dedicated to protecting the city from danger. We take on missions that require a high level of skill and discipline, and we work tirelessly to ensure that the city is safe for all its citizens.

As for my involvement with the organization, I was invited to join when I was just starting out in my martial arts career. I was flattered by the offer, and I knew that it was an incredible opportunity to take my skills to the next level. I've been a member ever since, and I'm proud to be a part of such a dedicated and skilled team.

Interviewer: And what about the accusations that the Black Warriors are an evil organization, willing to hurt civilians in order to gain power over the city? How do you respond to those allegations?

Eva: I can understand why some people might have that perception, but I can assure you that the Black Warriors are not an evil organization. We are a group of skilled and dedicated professionals who are committed to protecting the city and its citizens. We would never intentionally harm civilians, and we work hard to ensure that our missions are carried out with the utmost care and caution.

Interviewer: Well, that's good to know, Eva. Thank you for clearing that up for us. It's been a pleasure talking with you today.

Eva: Thank you for having me. It's always a pleasure to share my story and my passion with my fans.

I really enjoy digging into the double life of Eva with AI and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do!
It's really amazing how much AI can accomplish these days.

Let me know your thoughts!

Feel free to create your original zako creation here too!

As a simple reference, if you are posting AI image, make her pretty at least (e.g. no weird eyes, missing body parts...).
There's a few users in pixiv that do not setup their program correctly and posting girl that looks absolutely weird.
That mental image stuck in my head for a long long time...

Last edited:

ViridianShine

Club Regular
If you are lousy with money, you can check out NovelAI website too. It is a fast way to generate anime character if you pay for the tokens and no setup is required.
Been using NovelAI for some time now and I have to agree that its a rather fantastic experience once you get it figured out and going. Its definitely the site that relies much more on user input to get it going, but its great for any fictional Zako story (or any story for that matter). I haven't really touched the image generation feature very much yet, but it looks like you've gotten some great yields out of it.

Eva is great, by the way. Love her concept and its something I've messed around with before!

aesopn

Club Regular
Been using NovelAI for some time now and I have to agree that its a rather fantastic experience once you get it figured out and going. Its definitely the site that relies much more on user input to get it going, but its great for any fictional Zako story (or any story for that matter). I haven't really touched the image generation feature very much yet, but it looks like you've gotten some great yields out of it.
I have tried NovelAI too. For me, I find it always confuse the affliction of people when in group scenes, it tried to ally the MC and the zako quite a lot. Probably I didn't set it up right...

Been using ChatGPT recently and have to say it was an excellent experience. After the 20th command with different adventures, they still remember small details about the girl and who she ally with. All I did was to sprinkle in some new stuff every time. It can also generate info like the clothes she wore every battle which fits perfectly into the scene. Love to still get surprises for my own creation.

Last edited:

aesopn

Club Regular
Merry Xmas everyone!

Sharing a random stuff I generated today,
tmpjay8xlgr.png
Look, I'm on a dinner date with a Doll from Growl!

I made up a backstory where this doll (I named her Alice :D) joined the organization with her love of meat.

Here is a little story between me and Alice during this steak dinner by AI:

"So, Alice, what do you think of this steak?" I asked, taking a bite of my perfectly cooked filet mignon.

Alice looked up from her own plate, a satisfied smile on her lips. "It's delicious," she said, taking a sip of her red wine. "I can never resist a good steak. It's one of the reasons I joined the Belsar Corporation, you know."

I raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Really? I thought you joined for the adventure or the money."

Alice chuckled. "Oh, those are definitely perks. But honestly, I just love meat. I grew up on a farm, and there's nothing quite like the taste of a fresh, juicy steak. And with the Belsar Corporation, I get to indulge in that love every day."

I shook my head, still somewhat in disbelief. "Well, I have to admit, you certainly know how to pick a good steak. This one is amazing."

Alice beamed. "I'm glad you think so. I have a good eye for quality meat. And I have to say, it's nice to be able to enjoy a nice, peaceful dinner like this, without any of the usual chaos and danger that comes with my job."

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I can imagine. But you're a skilled fighter, Alice. I'm sure you can handle anything that comes your way."

Alice shrugged. "I like to think so. But sometimes, it's nice to just sit back and enjoy a good meal. And this steak is definitely worth savoring."

We continued to enjoy our dinner, chatting about our lives and our careers, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of respect for this skilled and dedicated woman. Even though her job was controversial and often dangerous, she was truly passionate about what she did, and that was something to be admired.

Last edited:

horatiojones80

Content Creator
how is it for generating zako taken out/aftermath images? I haven't had any luck with the few sites i've tried. If I can get that down I can stop wasting my time with GIMP/Photoshop

aesopn

Club Regular
how is it for generating zako taken out/aftermath images? I haven't had any luck with the few sites i've tried. If I can get that down I can stop wasting my time with GIMP/Photoshop
wounds and bandages are not particular good for the default model (NovelAI in this case).

You can generate a scene like someone lying on a floor looking sad like I did and that's probably the best that you can get.
Unless you train the model a bit further.

aesopn

Club Regular
Extra images for my girl Eva!

tmppjfeaecq.png
tmpoeuyr3v7 (1).png
"You want my signature? Sure! Do you have a pen?"
E.Va is extremely kind to her fans.
Even if they caught her off guard when she out for some relaxing shopping.
"Will I stream tonight? Yeah! Please tune in! I will be playing
Resident Evil tonight and I'm super excited!"
"Please... please have mercy on me... I will tell you everything..."
Eva lost in battle and begging for mercy.
"I have a stream to attend to tonight...
I can't afford any bruises in my face..."

Tips: Although she looks extremely vulnerable and cute, and you
definitely want to let her off this one because you are a gentleman.
Please deliver that last blow. She never gives up and preparing to use
her signature roundhouse kick to your face when she gets up.

Last edited:

horatiojones80

Content Creator
wounds and bandages are not particular good for the default model (NovelAI in this case).

You can generate a scene like someone lying on a floor looking sad like I did and that's probably the best that you can get.
Unless you train the model a bit further.
I'm going to need to try this out as I have a 5700XT on my desktop (8GB of GPU memory), do you run it from windows or a Linux VM? Ideally I'd like to run it from my Linux VM since I already have git, python, conda and a bunch of other scripting stuff on there, but I don't have much memory free on that VM, so I'd like to run it from an external HDD if posible.

Also could you get it to just spit out black outlines of images? Could I feed it an existing image and have it spit out an outline with a few modifications? If so I could save myself a lot of time and do the rest of the work in GIMP

ViridianShine

Club Regular
Well, it wouldn't really do to mention that I've done this before without posting actual content, so let me chip in with my favourite zako from a story I completed by copying your format. Though, since it came from an AI story that was already finished, I manually transcribed the details so the post itself is my writing.

_masterpiece, high quality_high definition, very detailed, extremely detailed cg s-3376148822.png

Character Profile

Name:
Seren Sherry Knight

Height: 5'11"

Appearance: Seren is the tallest henchgirl under Redeye's employ and one of the most physically imposing, with a carefully sculpted toned, athletic body. Her cool, blue eyes have an icey glow, and she wears her snowy, white hair in a long cascade down her back. She is often seen dressed rather professionally, sporting a black blazer and dress pants to match. However, she is always keen to unbutton the blazer to reveal her body beneath.

Personality: Seren has a chip on her shoulder and constantly has something to prove, seemingly motivated to become the best henchgirl in the Redeye Network. Unfortunately for Seren, despite her imposing and beautiful physique, Seren is actually rather terrible at hand-to-hand combat. Because of this, she often loses in-house tournaments against other henchgirls first, and is always left on guard duty at base. Though she would probably be pretty good at it, Seren is also rather awful at seduction as well, due to her constant insistance to fight her opponents instead.

Though her fiery personality isn't quenched by this setback, Seren oozes confidence to nearly comical levels, and is often incredibly haughty about it. She often also keeps to herself Surprisingly, she has a melodic, lovely singing voice, but Seren rarely desires to use it.

_masterpiece, high quality_high definition, very detailed, extremely detailed cg s-1680952939.png
"Your cell is this way. We will provide food and-...what? It gets stuffy in here. Don't worry, if you want to stare, I don't mind."

Story: Through the story, Seren gets humiliated and defeated the most out of any of the henchgirls. Though she is introduced as a seemingly imposing, tough, confident henchgirl, Seren gets immediately defeated by the hero of the story and used as a hostage. She gets freed quickly when the hero gets imprisoned, but gets humiliated and knocked unconscious a second time by a fellow henchgirl.

Seren later participates in a tournament held between all the henchgirls at Redeye, but is defeated immediately in round one. She confesses her frustrations to the hero and expresses her desires to become a top henchgirl or mercenary, and is angry at her lack of progress.

Later, an FBI agent breaks into the compound and kills half of the henchgirls on his mission to rescue the hero. Seren, of course, challenges the agent but is easily dispatched then taken by gunpoint as a hostage once again. She leads the agent to the hero's cell, but is spared from a neck snap at the last second from the hero's insistance. In the commotion, the agent gets killed by a different, surviving henchgirl.

As thanks, Seren opens up to the hero, explaining that she desired to prove herself as a way of believing that she could make it in the world after her parents died when she was young. Being a criminal for most of her life, it was all Seren really knew.

In the stories conclusion, the hero breaks out of confinement after the tournaments winner orders his execution. He kills many of the remaining henchgirls, but hesitates when confronted by Seren, and defeats her once again. He decides to spare Seren's life, and she ends as the only surviving henchgirl in the Redeye Network.

_masterpiece, high quality_high definition, very detailed, extremely detailed cg s-1558637963.png
"Tch, no match for you again. I don't need your pity, you know. So...get it over with already."
"What? Sparing me again? You..tsk, how stupid could you be."

aesopn

Club Regular
Well, it wouldn't really do to mention that I've done this before without posting actual content, so let me chip in with my favourite zako from a story I completed by copying your format. Though, since it came from an AI story that was already finished, I manually transcribed the details so the post itself is my writing.

View attachment 141833

Character Profile

Name:
Seren Sherry Knight

Height: 5'11"

Appearance: Seren is the tallest henchgirl under Redeye's employ and one of the most physically imposing, with a carefully sculpted toned, athletic body. Her cool, blue eyes have an icey glow, and she wears her snowy, white hair in a long cascade down her back. She is often seen dressed rather professionally, sporting a black blazer and dress pants to match. However, she is always keen to unbutton the blazer to reveal her body beneath.

Personality: Seren has a chip on her shoulder and constantly has something to prove, seemingly motivated to become the best henchgirl in the Redeye Network. Unfortunately for Seren, despite her imposing and beautiful physique, Seren is actually rather terrible at hand-to-hand combat. Because of this, she often loses in-house tournaments against other henchgirls first, and is always left on guard duty at base. Though she would probably be pretty good at it, Seren is also rather awful at seduction as well, due to her constant insistance to fight her opponents instead.

Though her fiery personality isn't quenched by this setback, Seren oozes confidence to nearly comical levels, and is often incredibly haughty about it. She often also keeps to herself Surprisingly, she has a melodic, lovely singing voice, but Seren rarely desires to use it.

View attachment 141834
"Your cell is this way. We will provide food and-...what? It gets stuffy in here. Don't worry, if you want to stare, I don't mind."

Story: Through the story, Seren gets humiliated and defeated the most out of any of the henchgirls. Though she is introduced as a seemingly imposing, tough, confident henchgirl, Seren gets immediately defeated by the hero of the story and used as a hostage. She gets freed quickly when the hero gets imprisoned, but gets humiliated and knocked unconscious a second time by a fellow henchgirl.

Seren later participates in a tournament held between all the henchgirls at Redeye, but is defeated immediately in round one. She confesses her frustrations to the hero and expresses her desires to become a top henchgirl or mercenary, and is angry at her lack of progress.

Later, an FBI agent breaks into the compound and kills half of the henchgirls on his mission to rescue the hero. Seren, of course, challenges the agent but is easily dispatched then taken by gunpoint as a hostage once again. She leads the agent to the hero's cell, but is spared from a neck snap at the last second from the hero's insistance. In the commotion, the agent gets killed by a different, surviving henchgirl.

As thanks, Seren opens up to the hero, explaining that she desired to prove herself as a way of believing that she could make it in the world after her parents died when she was young. Being a criminal for most of her life, it was all Seren really knew.

In the stories conclusion, the hero breaks out of confinement after the tournaments winner orders his execution. He kills many of the remaining henchgirls, but hesitates when confronted by Seren, and defeats her once again. He decides to spare Seren's life, and she ends as the only surviving henchgirl in the Redeye Network.

View attachment 141835
"Tch, no match for you again. I don't need your pity, you know. So...get it over with already."
"What? Sparing me again? You..tsk, how stupid could you be."
Awesome work! Seren is very pretty!
Just wanna give her a big hug and tell her every thing would be ok...

Hope she learns that she is terrible at this and discovers where her real talent lies!

aesopn

Club Regular
I know it's a little after Christmas, but thought it would be fun to tell a winter story which very much inspired by a classic fairytale (see if you get it :D)

A Christmas Story - The girl who use syringes​

tmp2yj6occj.png
Meet Alice, our protagonist, also the Black Warriors' new recruit

Background
Alice is just a regular high school girl. She always hates school because she is not very good at studying.
Despite getting bad grades, she is quite an athletic girl. She always scores in the top three in all the running tournaments at school.
She always tries to find a way to earn enough money to quit school and join a sports college.
This is when she discovers the Black Warriors, an organization that hires youngsters for training and becomes their agent.

Alice has heard rumors about this company, although they claim to be protecting citizens,
their agents serve as their soldiers to destroy anything that opposes the Black Warriors.
However, Alice doesn't mind hurting a few innocents for ransom: the Black Warriors are known to be very generous with their payments. Knowing this is an excellent chance to put her ability to "good use," Alice joins the Black Warriors training program.

Inside the Black Warriors facility, Alice is super amazed with the experience.
It is filled with courses on hand-to-hand combat, weapon handling, and disguise techniques.
These can all help her build up the ability to take on various missions.
Since Alice is a rather attractive girl, she is even given a seduction skills course that teaches her how to use her female body to her advantage.
Alice is super content with all that, knowing that her perks are finally being put to great use.
She even meets the famous streamer E.va inside the facility! Eva is an elite agent and a role model to many young female members.

Looking up towards Eva, Alice spends all her effort in the training facility, hoping that she can soon take on a mission.

Story
Alice is super excited today. She just finished her training at the Black Warriors' facility and has been officially granted the trainee position.
Eager to prove herself, she takes on the first job she can find.

The mission is very simple: dispatch a target and take him to the meeting point.
Alice is even given three syringes containing anesthetic that can knock out the target unexpectedly.
She wonders why no other agent took this mission. It pays five times more than any regular mission and isn't very difficult either!

"Probably because it's on Christmas Eve, and no one was willing to work that day," Alice thinks.

As Christmas Eve approaches, Alice gets super hyped, not only because of Christmas, but also because it is the day of her first mission.
She wakes up early, spends a whole day remembering the mission details and does some last-minute training.

When it's about time, she dresses up in a white training bra and black shorts,
revealing her cleavage and curved body, which she intends to use to distract the target and inject the syringe.
She wraps bandages around her arm, as she was taught in a street fighting course, to protect her arm from injury.

Then Alice puts on her coat, hides the three syringes in a secret pocket, and heads to the target position early in the evening.

tmp6b2ey_e9.png

It is a snowy Christmas Eve and the streets are empty and quiet. The only sound that can be heard is the soft crunch of snow underfoot
and the occasional gust of wind. The moon shines brightly in the sky, casting a pale glow over the blanket of snow that covers the ground. The
houses are dark, their occupants tucked warmly inside, no doubt enjoying the warmth of their fires and the company of loved ones.

Despite the peacefulness of the scene, there is a sense of excitement in the air, a feeling that something magical is about to happen.
As Alice walks down the empty street, she can't help but feel a sense of excitement. This is the day where her journey in the Black Warriors
begins.

As Alice arrives at the agreed position, she is 30 minutes early. She lies on a street pole and pulls out her phone to blend in.
The target can appear anytime. This is the road where he heads home from work every day and she doesn't want to miss him.

As the clock ticks, Alice feels her heart racing. She tries to remember her plan:
Approach the target, take off her coat, while he is distracted, jab in the syringes.
This is a very simple tactic, but surprisingly effective and used by many female agents.
While her brain races with thoughts, Alice keeps staring at the end of the road. He can show up any minute now...

But he never showed up.

11:00pm
It is 11pm now, and Alice has been in the same position for 4 hours, staring at the empty street.
She is freezing, exhausted, and hungry. She skipped dinner because she didn't want to be full before the battle.
She was also on a heavy diet to make sure her body looks slim enough to seduce the target.

As time flies, Alice insists on waiting. This mission means a lot to her and she really wants it to succeed.
Her mind is filled with the future she holds in the Black Warriors. She can be as strong as Eva,
a successful woman who is wealthy and doing what she wants.

Her mind is racing with thoughts and never thinks about the possibility that the target might not be coming.

tmpcato3vh0.png

11:30pm
It is now about 11:30pm, and Alice's mind is blunt. She can't feel her body because of the cold.
The only thing on her mind is for the target to show up and complete the mission.
Her body is really unresponsive and she isn't sure whether she can react on time at this moment.
This is when she remembers the three syringes she holds. Apart from knocking someone unconscious,
anesthetic can also increase the body temperature.

Thinking she is out of choices, Alice jabs the first syringe into her arm.

After the injection, Alice's mind is immediately filled with exhaustion and she feels like she can black out any second now.
Struggling to stay awake, Alice follows her training in drug tolerance and tries to remember the things she is fighting for.
This is when she suddenly sees Eva in front of her. Eva's face is filled with satisfaction and approval.
"Well done, Alice," Eva says, doing her signature smile.
Alice's heart is filled with joy and relief at that moment.
No one has ever complimented her before. Everyone was telling her to "work harder," for better grades, for a better future,
but she was never good enough for them. Alice realizes that someone saying "well done" to her is all she needs.
As a tear slips down Alice's face, all the exhaustion is gone. Alice's body is warmed up again.
This is when she realizes that Eva was never there, and she is still the lone girl staring at the empty street.

Alice feels sad for a moment, but she knows she has fought out the exhaustion from the syringe. She now concentrates her mind and keeps
staring at the end of the street, ready for the target to show up any second.

11:45pm
It is now 11:45pm, and as the night progresses, it is getting colder. The cold wind is howling and attacking Alice's body temperature.
The warmth granted by the previous syringe is gone completely and Alice's mind is freezing again.
This is when she turns her eyes onto her second syringe. It is her only option now.

No one can fight through more than one anesthetic, as she was told in training, but she knows she has to do it to stay warm.
Alice removes the cap from the second syringe and jabs it into her arm.

As the anesthetic flows through her body, Alice's mind is again filled with exhaustion.
There is a voice in her head that constantly tells her to give up, telling her she will never succeed.
"No!" Alice replies angrily to that voice. "I will prove you wrong!"

This is when she sees a boy from her school basketball team appear in front of her, looking handsome as ever.
Alice always had a crush on him, but she was ashamed of herself, so she never dared to talk to him.
But now, the boy raises his hand and reaches out to her.
"Well done, Alice," he says with a smile. "I know what you're doing and I really appreciate your effort!"
Alice's heart skips a bit, then the feeling of joy and content fills Alice's mind again.
The words "well done," coming from that special someone in her heart, mean the most to her.
Tears slip down Alice's face again, but she is very happy.

The syringe seems to wear off a lot slower this time.
After what feels like eternity, the illusion is gone.
Alice still feels dizzy and the world seems to be spinning.
But warmth starts returning to her cold body again, and that's the most important part.

11:59pm
The time is now 11:59pm, and the cold is turning Alice's mind blank again. Her mind is still not recovered from that last dose of anesthetic.
This is when Alice sees a shadow appear at the end of the street!
Without hesitation, thinking that it is the target, Alice takes off her coat, as she has practiced a million times in her mind.
This is when the cold wind attacks her naked body, causing her to freeze and struggle to move.

tmp070aiqzd.png

Alice takes out the last syringe. "This is my last chance now," Alice thinks as she jabs it into her body.

The feeling of exhaustion and dizziness is raging in Alice's mind stronger than ever.
Alice knows that if she lets her mind go for even a second, her body will crumble to the ground.
But her mind is filled with determination. The target is right ahead, all she has to do is knock him out and complete the mission.

This is when Alice sees her mom, smiling in front of her, proudly.
"Well done, Alice," she smiles. "I am so proud of what you've done."
Alice's face is filled with tears of joy once again.
She was always a disappointment to her mom and her mom was the one who always pushed Alice to study all the time.
But now, as the words "well done" come out of her mouth, Alice realizes that this is what she was truly seeking:
not to be appreciated by her idol, not to be complimented by her loved one, but that approval from her mom.

As Alice's sight gone completely blurred, all she can see is the shadow growing larger as she approaches.
Alice reaches for the syringe... this is when she realizes that she has used up all the doses.

"Damn it!" Alice yells out. Her nose is completely red from the cold and all of her senses are failing because of the cold.
Alice raises her hand. "I will knock you down with my own hand!"

tmpn420gnp0.png

Alice cannot see anything but the shadow in front of her.
With all her might, she swings out her arm and punches the target fiercely!!

As Christmas morning approaches, the empty street is filled with people once again.

tmpf0me9qvz (1).png

This is when some people discover,

a young girl, unconscious in the street. Her body is freezing cold and filled with bruises.

Why did she come here alone? Why did she took off her clothes?
Did she suffer the wounds from falling down or someone did this to her?

The question go unanswered. Nobody knows.

Same time, different story
Time goes back to Christmas Eve, Eva just returned from the street after some last minute shopping.

tmpmg827v9g.png
tmpmc672vi_.png
She is super happy and content, knowing that she doesn't have to
worry about groceries until the new year comes, and the weather
is just perfect for Christmas Eve.

Eva breathes deeply, enjoying the Christmas spirit
that flows within her body.

As a Black Warriors agent, it is always important to know when to stop
and take a break. Taking a mission during the cold is a rookie mistake
and should never be attempted unless you know what you are doing.
Eva knows deeply that the cold will just slow her down, so she takes
an entire month off from Black Warriors missions.
Now she doesn't have to worry about that and can truly enjoy Christmas.
When Eva gets home, she puts on a sweater and turns on the heater. She then
makes herself a hot cocoa, sits on her deck, and stares outside the window.
Despite her talkativeness, she actually enjoys spending Christmas Eve alone
and gathering her thoughts in peacefulness.

"Everybody must be home and getting all cozy now," Eva thinks.

All the Black Warriors members, all the opposite gang,
all city heroes, can all take a break from their responsibility and enjoy
the moment. It is truly special.

Thinking about this, a small smile let out from Eva's mouth

Holy crap the story took me hours to write... I really hope someone sees it!

Happy holiday everyone!

Last edited:

IronE

Club Regular
I appreciate a separate thread for this over Zako Art. I definitely think AI-generated is art, but has the potential to really drown out a lot of the hand-crafted stuff by being more accessible, comparably lower skill barrier to entry, and less time to generate individual images. The really fun part is letting people express their passion and creativity. It's amazing what everyone has come up with here and I'm definitely going to be lurking in this thread.

aesopn

Club Regular
I appreciate a separate thread for this over Zako Art. I definitely think AI-generated is art, but has the potential to really drown out a lot of the hand-crafted stuff by being more accessible, comparably lower skill barrier to entry, and less time to generate individual images. The really fun part is letting people express their passion and creativity. It's amazing what everyone has come up with here and I'm definitely going to be lurking in this thread.
Glad you appreciate it!

Yeah AI art is much low effort than handcraft arts and it's hard to say me myself is the artist.

If the default NovelAI model is being used, the art style gets pretty boring too.

pixiv is filled with "artists" that spam posting like 180+ photos of AI generate models, which I don't really like too.
They didn't even pick the pretty ones, some of them have distorted body or weird face proportions.
That's what make the AI stuff become so cheap and dull because it cost no effort to generate a bunch.

As for me, I think if you generate a girl using AI, you should at least give it some meaning and backstory,
that's what make AI generated stuff meaningful and what I'm trying to do in this thread too!

aesopn

Club Regular
Sharing some zako art I generated using AI

These ones are from beat'em up games that I love, but never seen any artwork about them.

Glad with AI now it is possible!

Both are zakos taken from old DOS game Art of Fighter.

The first zako:

The second zako:

tmp2n7pjn7a.png
tmp7dpiymue.png
Kunoichi/Female martial artist

Reference:

1672457875840.png
Body builder girl

Reference:
1672457795187.png

I always have a big thing for the first zako, she wears incredibly attractive outfit with bandaged wrapped leggings.
And she does a lot of kick moves which I love in zakos.

Furthermore, when she kicks, she exposes her white pantie too:
1672458019993.png
1672457975412.png
Middle kickFlying kick

I always love to imagine her as some kind of female ninja or martial artists who studied in the protagonist father's dojo but betray him.

But later on in second stage I found out they were actually clone soldiers:
1672458252435.png

Breaks my heart a little, not gonna lie. I love girls with a rich back story instead of some mindless female clones.

Guess it is cost efficient to manufacture a bunch of bad girls for their evil plans.

The second zako do quick elbow dashes towards to the hero with high speed.
1672459133299.png

The thought of a girl attacking with such a close touch is very cute too.

I always love to think she is a body builder mercenary, but she might just be another female clone like the above.

osw

Club Regular
This story is written with help from the openAI program, I wrote the first paragraph and some key scenes, as well as the names of the characters.

I let the AI choose how each zako is killed, it also created the entire chase and sex scene on its own. It was not very good at figuring out relations between characters. It can handle semi conscious sex scenes like in Task Force Lioness, though it can often go on endlessly.

In total, almost half the text is my effort and the whole process took about the same time to write on my own.

Turns out novelAI was better at writing body handling and playing than expected. Most of this story is written by the AI, would experiment more later.

A short experiment with some story pieces by KO Corral

The AI always goes towards sex and it doesn’t always understand when a character is naked. Needs editing.
Kim was scouting around a bandit encampment, and she came across a female guard. She lays a swift and crippling blow that puts the guard out of commission without so much as a peep.

Kim has thoroughly defeated the bandit girl and relieved her of any clothing that could be of value or have anything hidden inside.

As Kim collects her wits, she pets the defeated girl's stomach as she realises their business together is not yet concluded...

Kim sits up the comatose bandit girl and presses against her. Even though she knows the bandit would gladly kill her if given the chance, Kim is not a vicious girl - she comforts the girl in her sleep, hoping it makes the next step easier for them both.

The unconscious girl feels her body move between Kim's legs and Kim begins to rub herself on top of the sleeping girl. The bandit girl awakens at this point, but the gentle stimulation from Kim's touch leads her back into an almost trance-like state.

Kim wraps her left arm around the girl’s neck, and right hand on top of her head. She was ready to use her other hand if things got tricky, but with the power she now had over the girl, there really wasn't much danger of that happening.

The bandit girl was ready to accept her death. Would it be quick and painless? Or would it be slow and agonizing? Either way, the girl knew that none of it mattered because she will die in a few seconds. The only thing keeping her going was the fact that she didn't want to let Kim down; she wanted to see what Kim meant to do.

Kim holds down the bandit girl's head, making sure she doesn't try anything stupid like biting her. She grips her hair tightly and continues rubbing herself against the girl's stomach. The girl's breathing becomes ragged and erratic. The arousal grows within her, and Kim senses this will be the last time they get to enjoy each other. She gave the girl’s neck a fatal twist. There was no need for a scream or a struggle – the bandit girl stopped breathing immediately.

Kim lays the girl on the ground, and puts a hand between her breasts to check for a heartbeat. No matter how many times she felt a pulse, she would always check again just to confirm. Satisfied the bandit girl was dead, Kim lifts up the bandit to get the both of them out of sight. Where to hide her?

She decides to stash her body under some bushes where she won't be found by anyone.

Last edited:

aesopn

Club Regular
(Finally the image upload has been fixed!)

Another zako I quite like in beat'em up which no one made an art of, here it goes

Game: Jjang the young boss

This time I wanna try something new, let's paint an art with the zako having a conversation with her associates before the battle.

tmpaarlkc4f1.png

Trendy Girl
Dialogues I designed:

School Boy: Be careful, the target gonna be here any minute now.

Baseball Kid: I heard he's pretty tough, we better come up with a good plan.

Trendy Girl: Do you think there's any good desserts around this hospital?

Baseball Kid: I don't think you are taking this job too seriously...

Trendy Girl: Hmmm... Why you say that?

Baseball Kid: Well, firstly you were 30 minutes late. Secondly you obviously in your shopping outfit. Thirdly what's with that make up, why would you want to wear that in a battle?

Trendy Girl: Well, Sorry I'm not as filthy as you boys. I care about how I look alright? It's called being a woman.

School Boy: And what's with that perfume?

Trendy Girl: I smell good don't I? (winks)

School Boy: It's pungent and distracting me from battle.

Trendy Girl: Wow, no wonder you are single.

Baseball Kid: Are you sure a pair of expensive high heel boots is going to help you in battle?

Trendy Girl: Why don't I show you how it feels?

(Trendy Girl tap her feet on floor and give Baseball Kid a threatening look)

School Boy: (whispers) you better let that go dude, that last guy who pissed her off still in the hospital.

Baseball Kid: Nevermind! (Look away angrily)

Trendy Girl: That what I thought you little brat. (smiles)
Reference:
1672715958737.png
Further Dialogue during battle:

Baseball Kid: Okay, one of our guy is getting beat up, we better help him!

School Boy: I'm going in.

Trendy Girl: Nah, he's good.

Baseball Kid: WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT?

Trendy Girl: That guy's weak, probably gonna slow me down anyway.

(Trendy Girl blow a gum bubble)

Baseball Kid: WHY YOU STILL CHEWING ON THAT GUM??

Trendy Girl: It's because I'm talking with you filthy boys too much, make my breach smells!

This is another zako I always loved.

I love how carefree she looks even during a fight.

I always wonder if you are her associates, how would you feel being the same room as her, would you feel attracted or annoyed by her?

She is a very sexy girl but also not very serious about her job.

1672722815653.png

However, when she start attacking, she can actually do some really quick kicks with her heels, showing she is not just a random weak girl.

Furthermore, oh boy look at the panties :blob-beardance:

Anyways, I know you all what to see a defeat for this cocky girl, here it goes!

33ffe240-d33e-4c4e-afde-3aeedd055746.png

FYI, there are two zako girls in the same game,
1672723122781.png
1672723174089.png
Girl who wears tank top and miniskirt, attack with a pair of tonfasA bunny girl who attack with her bunny head...?

I do like them too but probably not as strong as the first one :D

Probably I could try on the tonfa girls someday but weapon was so hard to generate using AI.

osw

Club Regular
Yes ChatGPT was what I meant!
Thanks for the correction.
No problem! Though I can’t really register chapter gpt because I don’t want my phone number to get found out. So I just use novelai and incohnito.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.