Minion

Master of this Domain
Will there be somewhere we can download it? Or will we have to buy it directly from the site

I'd recomend buying fron the site. This is the only company in the world who seams to be making regular zako movies, so i personaly try to support them as much as i can (although recent movies have been a bit dissapointing, a feeling also shared by many japanese can't commentors)

Not sure why they had a sudden shift in style after Platinum Tango. My only guess is that hiring so many girls for multiple days in order to film long fight scenes was too costly.

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Hey guys final update on the kunoichi zako movie from me, sure you guys are sick of me constantly posting about it by now haha. Its fully released for buying now. And heres a sample movie/teaser for you guys XD

Link deleted Link to a commercial page, which doesn't mention Undertow anywhere. Violates the "I DESERVE FREE MONEY" clause of the website rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 687

Can someone explain to me why SP Player won't let me input my user id and password? It's the right stuff but I'm getting an error.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Can someone explain to me why SP Player won't let me input my user id and password? It's the right stuff but I'm getting an error.

Are you hooked up to an HDMI cable? I notice the SP player doesn't work when connected to one.

I honestly HATE the SP Player. You can't slow down the video. These movies move too fast sometimes.

I also hate that they continue to try to use DRM protection against piracy, yet these videos get ripped and uploaded on other sites anyway. Not to mention the picture quality is never as good as the previews (either on the GIGA/Zen sites or on Twitter) and that's probably due to the DRM program they use. It makes the video quality similar to a YouTube video (Pixels, not as clear visuals) And with all the password stuff before watching, it feels like I'm streaming a video, instead of watching something in 720 or 1080p if I had the actual video file the producers have (just like literally every other fetish producer out there.)

I'll download this new one, as it looks like the most exciting Female Combatants movie in a while. I want to continue to support these guys, like Minion said, they're the only production company that consistently releases zako films. But they constantly make me wonder if I should stick to the pirated downloads where I can at least use VLC player.

D

Deleted member 687

Are you hooked up to an HDMI cable? I notice the SP player doesn't work when connected to one.

I honestly HATE the SP Player. You can't slow down the video. These movies move too fast sometimes.

I also hate that they continue to try to use DRM protection against piracy, yet these videos get ripped and uploaded on other sites anyway. Not to mention the picture quality is never as good as the previews (either on the GIGA/Zen sites or on Twitter) and that's probably due to the DRM program they use. It makes the video quality similar to a YouTube video (Pixels, not as clear visuals) And with all the password stuff before watching, it feels like I'm streaming a video, instead of watching something in 720 or 1080p if I had the actual video file the producers have (just like literally every other fetish producer out there.)

I'll download this new one, as it looks like the most exciting Female Combatants movie in a while. I want to continue to support these guys, like Minion said, they're the only production company that consistently releases zako films. But they constantly make me wonder if I should stick to the pirated downloads where I can at least use VLC player.

My monitor is hooked into my computer with an HDMI cable but that surely can't be why I can't log in to the player. That doesn't make any sense. My main issue is not being able to view the movie after spending like $60 on it. I might wait for the download. This DRM bullshit will be the thing that ruins their business, not lack of support

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
^ I'm not sure then :/

In light of my complaints about GIGA's piracy protection and the new SP player, the new movie, "Mission to Demolish Female Low-Ranking Ninja" is definitely the best Female Combatants movie since Death March 1&2, and Platinum Tango. I think it could have had a shorter title, no?

The movie itself felt a little short though, I'd rather them spend more time on fight scenes than on jumping around trees, or stripping scenes; but I liked the fight scenes this time around. As always, I find things I don't like, or scenes I wish would have lasted longer, and less disappearing bodies, but maybe next time. My custom will likely be 10x better than this new movie.

D

Deleted member 687

^ I'm not sure then :/

In light of my complaints about GIGA's piracy protection and the new SP player, the new movie, "Mission to Demolish Female Low-Ranking Ninja" is definitely the best Female Combatants movie since Death March 1&2, and Platinum Tango. I think it could have had a shorter title, no?

The movie itself felt a little short though, I'd rather them spend more time on fight scenes than on jumping around trees, or stripping scenes; but I liked the fight scenes this time around. As always, I find things I don't like, or scenes I wish would have lasted longer, and less disappearing bodies, but maybe next time. My custom will likely be 10x better than this new movie.

What were the details of your custom? I have found a severe lack of masked girls getting the axe over at NicheClips, so this really intrigues me. They need more surgical masked nurses getting offed by some madman.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
What were the details of your custom? I have found a severe lack of masked girls getting the axe over at NicheClips, so this really intrigues me. They need more surgical masked nurses getting offed by some madman.

Basically what the new Female Combatants movie was, with very similar zako outfits, and is all action, as per the script. There are no rape or torture scenes.

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
From the preview video, this seem like their best work. I would buy it, but I really don't have enough money to be using it on fetish videos right now. lol

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
*MISSION TO DEMOLISH FEMALE LOW-RANKING NINJA *
Well... to anyone who CAN afford it, I warmly suggest to buy this one!
It has its lows (like a lengthy torture sequence and a scarcely believable, slow "steal the sentry's uniform" scene) but in my opinion is is by far the best one to date, in terms of combat action. And here's why...

• First, the silly "weee" screams are gone. The kunoichi (= female ninjas) utter the real thing, when they are hit... ;)
  • The fight scenes are well choreographed and staged, with a realistic and athletic performance.
  • There are a lot of swordfights, during which the zakos are often cut apart without mercy. They have added digital blood splash special effects too, which adds to the realism. One doesn't have to wonder "is she dead or just knocked out?" when one sees a blade slicing up a zako!
  • There is a bit of gore too, like a (spoiler) sword driven into a zako's mouth, impaling her to a wall!
  • I also found something which always intrigues me, like (spoiler) throwing knives shot into groups of kunoichi, and some unaware ones even get killed with a blowgun from behind or get fired from a distance with a pistol. Maybe it's just me... but I love the idea of the expendable zako being taken by surprise and dispatched by unorthodox or unfair means. It enhances the idea that their disposable lives are not worthy of being taken in a honourable manner, despite of the typically Japanese code of conduct. Their deaths are righteous and negligible, and this justifies just about any form of slaughter inflicted upon them.
  • Like the death screams, the sound effects are also well designed. A slash sounds like a slash, a thrust like a thrust and a skewered body... just as we'd expect it!
  • The actresses are all athletic, slim and pretty, and very similar to one another in size and shape. This makes it easier to believe that wave after wave of kunoichi gets butchered, instead of having the same 7 ones over and over.
  • The direction is also accurate. A pile of bodies often (but not always) remains visible in the background even when the "hero" is supposedly facing another group of ninjas. The silly positions with spread legs are also quite rare.
  • The kung-fu combat (though not among my favourite scenarios) is really well performed: there are skills involved!
Now... the true shame is that those people at GIGA are unable to provide at least English subtitles for their movies. I'd really love to be able to understand a little about the plot and the dialogues for a film of such high quality.

So... if this is the start of a new course in Female Combatant movies, I'll be extremely pleased, since it is exactly in the direction I'd want them to go! ;)

From the preview video, this seem like their best work. I would buy it, but I really don't have enough money to be using it on fetish videos right now. lol

Last edited:

Tigey

Casual Client
I've only watched part of it so far and have to agree that its VERY good, especially compared to recent efforts.

The Choreography really seems of much higher quality than usual - less ineffectual flailing around (and no guinea pig squeaks!) and more realistic Kunoichi movements and posing: I get the impression that at least some of the girls have a background in dancing/martial arts. The outfits are as attractive as they seem in the pics/preview, and the girls themselves are also very pretty IMO, and definitely up for it - they put in a very good effort and aren't smirking/smiling in the background. The Kunoichi also start the film as a competent and effective threat, putting up a solid fight against some male ninjas (as the difficulty ramps up this changes and they become outclassed). The action is also reasonably plausible (although the Kappa monster looks and sounds silly).

This is well worth buying - in particular if as Cyke says it represents a change in the direction of the FC films: definitely worth supporting this.

D

Deleted member 687

I've only watched part of it so far and have to agree that its VERY good, especially compared to recent efforts.

The Choreography really seems of much higher quality than usual - less ineffectual flailing around (and no guinea pig squeaks!) and more realistic Kunoichi movements and posing: I get the impression that at least some of the girls have a background in dancing/martial arts. The outfits are as attractive as they seem in the pics/preview, and the girls themselves are also very pretty IMO, and definitely up for it - they put in a very good effort and aren't smirking/smiling in the background. The Kunoichi also start the film as a competent and effective threat, putting up a solid fight against some male ninjas (as the difficulty ramps up this changes and they become outclassed). The action is also reasonably plausible (although the Kappa monster looks and sounds silly).

This is well worth buying - in particular if as Cyke says it represents a change in the direction of the FC films: definitely worth supporting this.
I would buy it but the viewing program won't let me log in. What a piece of shit

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
It has its lows (like a lengthy torture sequence and a scarcely believable, slow "steal the sentry's uniform" scene) but in my opinion is is by far the best one to date, in terms of combat action. And here's why...

• First, the silly "weee" screams are gone. The kunoichi (= female ninjas) utter the real thing, when they are hit... ;)
  • The fight scenes are well choreographed and staged, with a realistic and athletic performance.
  • There are a lot of swordfights, during which the zakos are often cut apart without mercy. They have added digital blood splash special effects too, which adds to the realism. One doesn't have to wonder "is she dead or just knocked out?" when one sees a blade slicing up a zako!
  • There is a bit of gore too, like a (spoiler) sword driven into a zako's mouth, impaling her to a wall!
  • I also found something which always intrigues me, like (spoiler) throwing knives shot into groups of kunoichi, and some unaware ones even get killed with a blowgun from behind or get fired from a distance with a pistol. Maybe it's just me... but I love the idea of the expendable zako being taken by surprise and dispatched by unorthodox or unfair means. It enhances the idea that their disposable lives are not worthy of being taken in a honourable manner, despite of the typically Japanese code of conduct. Their deaths are righteous and negligible, and this justifies just about any form of slaughter inflicted upon them.
  • Like the death screams, the sound effects are also well designed. A slash sounds like a slash, a thrust like a thrust and a skewered body... just as we'd expect it!
  • The actresses are all athletic, slim and pretty, and very similar to one another in size and shape. This makes it easier to believe that wave after wave of kunoichi gets butchered, instead of having the same 7 ones over and over.
  • The direction is also accurate. A pile of bodies often (but not always) remains visible in the background even when the "hero" is supposedly facing another group of ninjas. The silly positions with spread legs are also quite rare.
  • The kung-fu combat (though not among my favourite scenarios) is really well performed: there are skills involved!
Now... the true shame is that those people at GIGA are unable to provide at least English subtitles for their movies. I'd really love to be able to understand a little about the plot and the dialogues for a film of such high quality.

So... if this is the start of a new course in Female Combatant movies, I'll be extremely pleased, since it is exactly in the direction I'd want them to go! ;)
I will surely buy it when I can. As for the sword in the zako's mouth, that was one of the preview pictures. It's the perfect amount of brutality. Brutal, but not overly gory.

horatiojones80

Content Creator

Any uniform stealing scenes?

jackyy

Vivacious Visitor
I reall like the Scenes with a lot of hot female enemies fighting like "Temptress of a thousend faces" ... Is it possible to reupload some stuff or give me some new clips?

Minion

Master of this Domain
I really likes the new movie. As other have said, this one is a cut above recent installments in the "female combatants" genre, with much better choreography. My only complaint (small complaint) is that they still have the torture scenes (but i guess i'm in the minority, since it's obviously popular enough to warrant so many in each movie) And this took up some valuable fighting time. I also would have prefered more knockouts instead of killins. The uniform stealing scene was also way too slow, making it too obvious.

Anyway, Found this while browsing youtube. Nightwing: the Darkest Knight

Nightwing visits a seedy bar full of thugs and supervillains looking for answeres. Some of e patrons try attacking him, including a number of female thugs.
In the first fight you can see 3 female thugs go down
Then theres a blink and you'll miss it female joker thug in the fight on the stage.
A final female thug (i think she's credited as "stripper" pulls a gun on nightwing, any to be taken out with one hot.

I like that the director here doesnt care about gender and has a good mixture of nameless female thugs mixed in with the men. They are treated as equals, which is something i wish they did more in movies.

Last edited:

jackyy

Vivacious Visitor
No problem. Sorry about that.

Virgins From Hell (1987)

Two Zako's are shot and taken out by the good girls of the movie. You can see a third minion in the background previously taken out off-screen.
View attachment 4184View attachment 4185

Clip: Virgins From Hell1-shot.avi

The aftermath. The female lead and male hero swap tongues right in front of the defeated Zako.
View attachment 4186

Clip: Virgins From Hell2-bodies.avi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Temptress of 1000 Faces (1969)

In this movie, the main bad guy is a villainess, and she has an army of male henchmen, as well as female minions dressed in black outfits with boots; all of which get taken out in this scene. A bunch of female Zako and henchmen are shot while the heroes try and infiltrate the villainess' hideout.
View attachment 4145View attachment 4146View attachment 4147View attachment 4148
View attachment 4149View attachment 4150View attachment 4151View attachment 4151View attachment 4152

The villainess' 2nd-in-command, and the leader of the Zako (wearing the red vest), along with another female mook, is also shot.
View attachment 4153View attachment 4154View attachment 4155View attachment 4156View attachment 4157View attachment 4158

Clip: Temptress Of A 1000 Faces - extended battle.avi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazons vs Supermen (1974)

We're first introduced to the Zako, as Amazons, during a tournament to see how the next leader of the Amazons will be, or something like that.
View attachment 4161View attachment 4162View attachment 4163View attachment 4160View attachment 4164View attachment 4165

Clip: Amazons vs Supermen-1-FightLeader.avi

The heroes infiltrate the Zako Amazons village and rescue the villagers the Zakos kidnapped.
One of the heroes knocks the guards out with a single rock.
View attachment 4166

Clip: Amazons vs Supermen-2-Infiltrate.avi

The Zako Amazons attack the hero's village, but the hero sends a bomb their way.
View attachment 4167View attachment 4168View attachment 4169

Clip: Amazons vs Supermen-3-bomb.avi

One of the good guys and his girlfriend fight off a few Amazon Zakos.
View attachment 4170View attachment 4171View attachment 4172

Clip: Amazons vs Supermen-4-fight1.avi

The same good guy takes on a few more incompetent Amazon Zakos.
View attachment 4173View attachment 4174

Clip: Amazons vs Supermen-5-fight2.avi

The finale. Whatever Amazon Zako remain are cornered into a trap, where the villagers gather them up,
knock them out with clubs, and toss them all into a body pile like garbage.
View attachment 4175View attachment 4176View attachment 4177
View attachment 4178View attachment 4179View attachment 4180View attachment 4181

Once the Zako Amazons are disposed of, the hero takes out the lead Zako.
View attachment 4182View attachment 4183

Clip: Amazons vs Supermen-6-final.avi

Enjoy!

More to come!!!

Geheimcode Delta Force (1978)

aka Geheimcode Death-Force
aka Sabotage 2

A rare Filipino movie from the late 70s. The movie features female henchwomen running around in skimpy red bikinis, mixed with henchmen in red jumpsuits. This clip has all the Zako scenes that are featured. I have never seen the entire movie, someone else edited these scenes. There is a big battle at the end.
View attachment 4380View attachment 4381View attachment 4382
View attachment 4383View attachment 4384View attachment 4385
View attachment 4386View attachment 4387

Clip: Geheimcode_Delta-Force.mpg

Unknown Zen-Pictures movie (2008?)

Scene featuring many Zako in tight tops and short shorts, with dark masks face off with the heroines of the movie.
View attachment 4405View attachment 4406View attachment 4407View attachment 4408View attachment 4409View attachment 4410View attachment 4411

Clip: MediaFire

Enjoy!

Can you reupload these scenes A Amazon Shark please? :)

meditions

Casual Client
There is some Zako action in a first season episode of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century called Planet of the Amazon Women. I’ve tried to find a video of it online but the only one I can find seems unable to play. However, below is a link to an episode recap that has some pictures along with description.

The episode takes place on the planet Xantia. Xantia had been at war with a neighboring planet and most of the men were killed or captured in the war. Therefore, the planet is run nearly exclusively by women included the Prime Minister who’s a bit evil.

The Prime Minister has legions of Zako guards who wear gold uniforms with v-necks over black turtlenecks with black boots and black utility belts.

Anyway, Buck gets lured to the planet by two girls who pretend to have trouble with their spaceship so he can be captured. Apparently, to make up for a lack of men on the planet, the bad guys (gals) kidnap men from other planets to sell them to the wealthy elite women of the planet. Of course Buck gets sold and it’s to the Prime Minister’s daughter who disagrees with her mother and wants to do something about it. She and Buck stage an escape and, of course given the corny-ness of the show, they make peace with the other planet and return the men to Xantia.

The Zako action is limited but there is something. There is one missed opportunity scene. Wilma comes to find Buck and after she arrives she is seen in one of the Zako guard uniforms. She calls base and says sarcastically that she had to “borrow” a uniform. The clear implication is that she took out a guard and stole her uniform but unfortunately we don’t see that.

Also, when he’s in a holding cell with a group other men who have been captured they decide to try an escape. However, the Zako guards easily subdue Buck and the others.

There is one Zako action scene that is okay. Albeit a bit quick and confusing. Buck and his “owner”, the Prime Minister’s daughter, launch their plan. However, the Prime Minister has found out about the plan and has increased the guard at the spaceport. However, while Buck and a groups of men can’t battle the Zako, the Buck with just the Prime Minister’s daughter alone apparently have no problem dealing with them.

As for the scene, as Buck and the daughter head down the catwalk leading to the spaceport, they stop before they get to the short flight of stairs heading down to the hanger bay. At the base of the stairs stand two Zako guards, one blonde one brunette. The guards are scanning the bay but not looking behind them. The guards are apparently kind of clueless as they are not looking in the direction the most likely attack will come from.

Buck runs and leaps off the steps and lands in front of the two startled guards. The Zako are shocked but try to draw their laser pistols. Before they can draw and aim at Buck, the Prime Minister’s daughter garbs each of them by the neck. She seems to do some kind of Vulcan Neck Pinch to them as both girls begin to sink to the floor apparently being knocked out by whatever she is doing to them.

As the Zako are going down, Buck takes the blonde’s gun and leaves the daughter to finish them off. By now other Zako guards are coming to fight and Buck shoots past the first one causing some explosions of the machines behind her. For some reason, the girl falls to the floor apparently unconscious. Another guard appears and suffers the same fate as Buck also shoots past her and she too falls to the floor out cold.

As Buck and the daughter run to the ship, two more Zako try to stop them. Buck shoots at their feet and these two girls go down too. Buck then says “they’re not going to stay unconscious for long, let’s get out of here.”

The scene is a bit confusing in that it is not clear why shooting near the Zako knocks them out. Perhaps you’re supposed to believe that the blast is strong enough to stun them and knock them out.

My guess is even though in the Buck Rogers world there were stun settings, the Practices and Standards people didn’t want to show female guards being shot, even if they were just being stunned. That is probably also why they add the line from Buck confirming they are “just unconscious”.

Here is the link that has the episode description and some pictures. The pictures include two with the Zako guards in the background as well as two with Wilma in her stolen uniform. We also seen a scene from the Spaceport where the two steps guards are being finished off and the first attacking guard is going down. If anyone can post the episode that would be great.

http://buckrogersguide.blogspot.com/2013/08/ep-110-planet-of-amazon-women-november.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.