New idea for Zako videos, input would be nice! (1 Viewer)

ZakoFighter

Casual Client
Love the idea of you two battling it out in possible hero/heroine vs zako scenario's! Even male and female zako snapshots and video's would be fun to see too that result in body piles or the chaos of fun comic-book style fights.

I'm thinking of one of you as the zako falling to your defeat while the other rushes in for their turn in the fight against a protagonist. Other scenario with two of you acting as the zako result in the protagonist kicking you both together and watching both of you role together toward the other side of the room finishing in a body pile!

If one of you is the zako and the other the hero/heroine, I would love to see one of you trying their zako's best to fight with all of your kicks and punches blocked and then being defeated in a simple karate chop to the back. The more humiliating the positions that the zako land in the better such as falling into a box, sliding ragdoll style down the stairs, getting caught into a trap or falling over chairs and couches!

Thanks for letting me contribute to the convo, would love to see some content soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.