AI generated zako (1 Viewer)

Gassedmaiden

3D Artist
Writer
Again, I don't think I need to tell ya'll who this is. Like how this one turned out, like a promo shoot for a 1980s post-apocalyptic b-movie. Wouldn't look out of place in some obscure magazine from 40 years ago:

View attachment 149070

Edit: In retrospect, probably not the best piece of generated art on my part. There are some glaring issues that are bugging me. Tried rectifying them, still feels iffy.
This kind of art is what helped get me interested in Zakos, etc

aesopn

Club Regular
Halloween Special - Team Rocket Grunt Female & Gastly
00164-1977737003.png

1698791517285.png

"What is this brat doing here? I will crush you!"

Long time no see guys :)
I'm happy to see so many nice AI arts been well shared in this thread!

It's a little late but thought I would upload a zako art for the halloween :)
Been a bit of Pokemon nerd recently hence I'm doing the cute Female Team Rocket grunts.

Imagine being a 11 year old kid but facing against a cute evil young lady.
It was surely a heated battle :)

(I generated gastly because that's one of the few pokemon I can find a model of which would looks like to be used by a team rocket).

DarkLight98

Writer
Halloween Special - Team Rocket Grunt Female & Gastly
View attachment 150519
View attachment 150520

"What is this brat doing here? I will crush you!"

Long time no see guys :)
I'm happy to see so many nice AI arts been well shared in this thread!

It's a little late but thought I would upload a zako art for the halloween :)
Been a bit of Pokemon nerd recently hence I'm doing the cute Female Team Rocket grunts.

Imagine being a 11 year old kid but facing against a cute evil young lady.
It was surely a heated battle :)

(I generated gastly because that's one of the few pokemon I can find a model of which would looks like to be used by a team rocket).
That's amazing! I always wanted to make rocket grunts that good!

aesopn

Club Regular
River City Girls - Cheerleader and School Girl

RCG1.PNG
RCG2.PNG

00282-3343633312.png

Sharing another pair of zako I quite like, it is the two zakos you see in very start of River City Girls!

The cheerleaders were super cheerful and the school girls were super angry, gives me a yin and yang vibe.

They both, however, shares the same goal of beating you to death.

Wonder what has gotten to these girls to become so determined.

Anyways, enjoy :)

Novartis

Casual Client
Later in the ANF assault on Drug Lord's mansion saga

The fact that the henchmen and henchwomen failed to keep the drug lord's daughter safe during the assault from ANF on the mansion (despite having successfully reverted the assault), was not something to be taken lightly. The Lord was outraged and deeply suspected that someone from his mansion's henchwomen, was a mole. Lengthy investigations were not his thing unfortunately (for the poor henchwomen who were loyal to him), so he ordered all the henchwomen zakos who were posted in the mansion to be discarded permanently.

The first batch was brought to an underground hall, and a single full left to right burst from an AK-47 did the job. The ones in the middle caught the most rounds, shattering their clothing and assets.

Punishment.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.