AI generated zako (2 Viewers)

Novartis

Casual Client
Great arts. It is interesting concept of "good zakos". May be drug lord also have zakos?

Right, there were some from the evil (Drug Lord) side as well, but not many as the front area was guarded mostly by the elite henchmen.

This poor young henchwoman was the first to go down as the assault began, serving bottles to some of the reclining henchpeople.
Though unarmed, she was nevertheless shot first, because someone from the anti narcotics force had thought, why not?

b8.jpg

Later, another one armed only with a pistol charged forward foolishly on encouragement from a cunning well hidden henchman.
Obviously no match for the incoming 7.62mm rounds. Was probably used as a bait to pin point incoming fire location. Who knows.

b9.jpg

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
Right, there were some from the evil (Drug Lord) side as well, but not many as the front area was guarded mostly by the elite henchmen.

This poor young henchwoman was the first to go down as the assault began, serving bottles to some of the reclining henchpeople.
Though unarmed, she was nevertheless shot first, because someone from the anti narcotics force had thought, why not?

View attachment 149524

Later, another one armed only with a pistol charged forward foolishly on encouragement from a cunning well hidden henchman.
Obviously no match for the incoming 7.62mm rounds. Was probably used as a bait to pin point incoming fire location. Who knows.

I like the zakos you’ve been generating. Would you mind sharing the prompts used for the last couple of posts?

Novartis

Casual Client
I like the zakos you’ve been generating. Would you mind sharing the prompts used for the last couple of posts?

Honestly, it takes about 300+ generations to get any of the good zako images. The charging drug lord's zako for example, completed after about 295 generation attempts and refinements. It is a long process which included multiple steps of prompting, inpainting, controlnet, loras, upscaling etc, for all the details and little enhancements for realism.
1694682841725.png

Her bare foot for example, was one of the hardest parts as she originally had a boot on her foot too, despite having a boot lying in the corner. I wanted to make it appear as that boot slipped form her foot as she fell down. It was so hard to remove the boot from her foot and make a plausible looking bare foot in its place, that it took nearly 50+ hires image generations, multiple prompts and mask variations, and lot of time.

If you're looking for the original prompt (charging zako), it was: best quality 8k raw image of a woman lying dead in a courtyard, full body shot, black vest, jeans shorts, gore, professionally color graded, professional photography, masterpiece, ultra detailed, high quality

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Any good prompts to generate Raven from SOR4 but shirtless? I tried some at Pixai but it never came out good

zwKFKXm.png

Cobra02

Club Regular
Used Stable Diffusion To render my 3D scene.

Basically, the original image is just a Daz 3D viewport screenshot that i used to guide AI for poses and character features. i used IComix V03 as a base model and Rabies T Lagomorph Lora for the style.

These are original characters. Well not exactly, this is a project that i am working on inspired by the fairy tape Wizard of Oz but with some changes that i've made in the story to make it exciting (Adult +18).

AIOz.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Novartis

Casual Client
Interesting, interesting. It looked so real that I first thought you are talking bullshit. ;-D But then I saw the funny faces of some were it not so really worked... ;-)

I guess with isolated images (sprites) it works best - and most of them are - but could you try it please with these (or some of them) sexy terrorist-girls I like so much - including the carafied versions...? 8-D
Here:View attachment 146587View attachment 146588View attachment 146589View attachment 146590View attachment 146591View attachment 146592View attachment 146593View attachment 146594View attachment 146595View attachment 146596View attachment 146597View attachment 146598View attachment 146599View attachment 146600
Will the AI create a good Cara? :-D Of course I got more celebrity-terroristresses but Cara fits perfect. ;-) Damn, the blue haircross annoys at that one picture but its everywhere the same or they are too small. ;-/ Whatever. Of course the most characters here are already more or less real...but not SO real like I saw it here. ;-/

PS: Oh, and don't care about the unknown names. I gave them names on my own - this makes it more personal... ;-)

shanon-png.146587

Here's my version of the intro screen terrorist.

Intro Terrorist.jpg

The Predator

Writer
Author
Composer
Who calls me from the crypt?! 8-/ ...Yes, yes, this looks damn real again and already quite sexy and fitting although it's of course generally often not exactly like the template as its seems. The hairstyle here for example. But shoes of both are even better (OK, shoes of Sandi here not shown). In sweaty socks it also would be sexy! :-D
I mean, I still not really know how this works with the AI. Whether you describe it via text or show the AI the image or both or whatever. But I admit I still not yet cared much about it...

Oh, I by the way found a real-life match to Maximum Force Shanon (I call her Shanon, it's Wilma Snow in blond of course): Maximum Bridget.PNG :-D

And I of course just showed examples and some of my favourite Terrorgirleys on page 4 here. Feel free to check the games and other badgirls yourself of course. If you can make a sexy picture of a bunch of pixels like the Sunset Riders Cowgirl for example then everything should be possible. ;-/ But I'm personally more interested in a real look than in comic-look (but can be sexy too of course).
Here some more examples: Locked 'n' loaded.png Terrorgirl-Massdestruction.png Under Fire.png Bianca.png
Bianca is of course Sandi too in a sexy sweaty turtleneck but I made another person of her. ;-D

Oh, and I'm still interested if you (all) could make a sexy virtual celebrity-terroristress. Like Cara or Mila here: Mila-Badgirl.png . They are just made to be a sexy terroristress I think. :-) I really would like to see a movie where Cara, Mila and Kristen found a terror-organisation! Or a rail-shooter-game full of them and others. :-D

OK, it took some time but good work so far... 8-)

The Predator

Writer
Author
Composer
Sexay, sexay, sexay, but I still think they not implemented Audrey/Stephanie in the game because she was just too cute to shoot! ;-D They didn't want that we feel compassion with them. ;-/ Well, and the Terror-Audrey maybe looked not different enough to the Hostage-Audrey.

This one they also not implemented for a reason I can't understand (maybe no sunglasses) is also very sexy:
Catrina-1.png Catrina-2.png Catrina-3.png Catrina-4.png Catrina-5.png Catrina-6.png
And of course Nikki/Nina. My personal favourite always was Britt black (?)/Marcy - the one shown in red too here by the way. ;-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.