I'm creating a Live-Action Zako mini-series [Here's the first scene] (1 Viewer)

tzarm

Avid Affiliate
Hey guys! Happy New Year! That's me, MadCoby known here as Cobra02.

You may know me for my Pixiv Comics and Manga, some may know me from Deviantart or Patreon, and some don't even know me, if you don't know me at all it may be your happiest day, check out my Blade of King from here:
Blade Of King
It's a six-chapter manga of slashing evil babes here and there, there's also a separate one-shot manga here called Rescue Mission:
Rescue Mission

I also have a 2 chapter comic book called The Crusher Teens:
The Crusher Teens
It's a story of superhero teens fighting an evil emperor and his henchwomen.

Finally, there's this 2 chapter 3D comic book I've made also which is called Silent-Shot:
Silent Shot

Anyway, in 2024 I've set a higher goal. Do you know what's better than Manga and Comic books? That's right, live action!
And that's what I set my goal for this year on my Patreon page. The milestone is 5 episodes of a series whether with the same theme or each episode is totally different by the end of the year. 🏆

Usually due to my time pressure and lack of funding, to be honest, I fail 50% of my objectives, but still the other 50% rocks anyway :cool:
So I always take some time to thank all my supporters, they make creating content much more meaningful for me so I can create more. I will later try to reach out to studios that might be interested in this sort of stuff for promoting and stuff, but for now, it's 100% personal effort and crowd-funding.

Now let's get to the most interesting part! It's my live-action mini-series that I'm working on, here's one scene that is finished:

Here are some screenshots so you know what's it all about:

View attachment 152992
View attachment 152993
View attachment 152994
View attachment 152995

You can watch it from here:

Sentry Sci-fi Zako slayed with a light saber | MOTHERLESS.COM ™

Please feel free to watch it, and share your opinion. And I hope you enjoy it!

This type of content requires double effort and time but I am fully willing to create more content, I see that many people enjoy it and I would like it to be accessible the same way I've got access to many scenes and art from this forum, I also want to focus on the fact that at this point I cannot sacrifice my personal life to make this content so it may be slow in the beginning but as soon as the funding becomes more and more things will move faster.

Consider supporting one way or another, also feel free to share some forums or websites that might share the same interests so we can reach more members. Thank you all!
Love it! My friendly advice is to keep it exactly how it is :). Your artistic style is great and ignore any potential haters!

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
Love it! My friendly advice is to keep it exactly how it is :). Your artistic style is great and ignore any potential haters!
Expressing an opinion doesn't make you a hater.

Calling people who disagree with you a hater might make you one though.

For clarification, this is an opinion.

tzarm

Avid Affiliate
Expressing an opinion doesn't make you a hater.

Calling people who disagree with you a hater might make you one though.

For clarification, this is an opinion.
I never said expressing an opinion makes you a hater; I simply advised this amazing artist to ignore any potential haters. How you interpret that is up to you. 🤷‍♂️

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Zufallx Zufallx and T tzarm
Should you wish to continue your discussion, please do so via private message.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Why do you call this live action? It is clearly CGI. Pretty good at that, though! There is some weird animation wobble here and there but the models look nice.
Also your Pixiv page seems to be gone.

Cobra02

Club Regular
Woo guys! Different preferences I get that. That's why I switch my style very often because I know LOL

Cobra02

Club Regular
Why do you call this live action? It is clearly CGI. Pretty good at that, though! There is some weird animation wobble here and there but the models look nice.
Also your Pixiv page seems to be gone.
I just called it that, I'm no expert. My goal is to enhance it so it looks as real as possible.
And yeah, my Pixiv page is gone LOL. Those old fun pixiv uncensored days are clearly gone.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
I just called it that, I'm no expert. My goal is to enhance it so it looks as real as possible.
And yeah, my Pixiv page is gone LOL. Those old fun pixiv uncensored days are clearly gone.
That's wild, considering all the way worse stuff I run across there.

oneofone

Club Regular
That's wild, considering all the way worse stuff I run across there.

I have come to realize its how you present the art.

For my content, since Ive stated it takes part in the confines of a video game, a cosplay shoot or that the characters in the story are acting in a movie within their universe, it doesnt get red flagged on pixiv even though I get reported all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.