AgentAika

Swell Supporter
I remember this episode too and was happy to see some Zako, but It was disappointing. The Zako were dressed in baggy outfits unlike the typical wardrobe for women in this show of skin tight spandex and high heels. With the limited fight scenes, it would have been sexier if they used the typical wardrobe...not unlike the two sisters that first captured Buck.

cap020.bmp

Agree that the uniform stealing scene could have been hot, but for cable TV we at least got to dream about it. ;)

I don't recall the weapons having stun settings, but understood they shot near them to stun them from the blast. Don't think Buck would ever shoot women in such a situation especially if he felt it was something he could change, so it fit his character, and I liked that they were KO'd.

There is some Zako action in a first season episode of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century called Planet of the Amazon Women. I’ve tried to find a video of it online but the only one I can find seems unable to play. However, below is a link to an episode recap that has some pictures along with description.

meditions

Casual Client
I agree it is a shame the guards were not better dressed. It would have been great if they were dressed like the guards in Star Maidens (below). Those were great uniforms but unfortunately we never saw any action involving the guards. I'd have loved to see a few of those cuties get into the action and get taken out!

[
I remember this episode too and was happy to see some Zako, but It was disappointing. The Zako were dressed in baggy outfits unlike the typical wardrobe for women in this show of skin tight spandex and high heels. With the limited fight scenes, it would have been sexier if they used the typical wardrobe...not unlike the two sisters that first captured Buck.

cap020.bmp

Agree that the uniform stealing scene could have been hot, but for cable TV we at least got to dream about it. ;)

I don't recall the weapons having stun settings, but understood they shot near them to stun them from the blast. Don't think Buck would ever shoot women in such a situation especially if he felt it was something he could change, so it fit his character, and I liked that they were KO'd.

cap020.bmp

Minion

Master of this Domain
How's those Kagestar clips coming along?

Been having problems with the video file.
For some reason whenever i try clipping the video into smaller parts, the sounds or speed gets disrupted (its probably my old and tired laptop). I've tried various software with similar results. if you want, i could send you the full episode and maybe you can have better luck than i.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Been having problems with the video file.
For some reason whenever i try clipping the video into smaller parts, the sounds or speed gets disrupted (its probably my old and tired laptop). I've tried various software with similar results. if you want, i could send you the full episode and maybe you can have better luck than i.

That could work.

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
Operation White Shark (1967)

A group of zako, led by some fat man, approach the hero and his girl. The girl takes on the zako, and knock them all out. The hero and his girl leave them on the ground.
View attachment 4108View attachment 4109View attachment 4110View attachment 4111

Clip: Operation Whiteshark - fight.avi

A better quality clip of the Female Combatants "Captivities" video that Kimblis posted.

Dozens of Zako are defeated by Power Rangers-type heroes. Multiple KO and many fall into body piles.
View attachment 4116View attachment 4117View attachment 4118View attachment 4119View attachment 4120
View attachment 4121View attachment 4122View attachment 4123

Clip: Captivities - Zako.avi

Enjoy!

Hello gentlemen, I was wondering if someone (@AmazonShark) could be so kind to re-upload these two clips from their old archives? Somehow I managed to lost them from my files and I'm deeply sad :(

Thanks in advance.

-ArayaSouren

Last edited:

Minion

Master of this Domain
Hey what is that from? Looks like a higher quality GIGA movie.

It's a new mightylady (マイティレディ) movie/series.
I cant be sure, but people on a japanese websites were talking about it as if its a series of 10 episodes. However that could be a mis-translation by google translate.

Heres the website:
マイティレディ ザ・レジェンド

And some twitter links:
初代マイティレディ(ムラサキマイ) (@mightylady_mov) on Twitter
髙桒まりか (@TakakuwaMarika) on Twitter
副島美咲 (@soejimamisaki) on Twitter

Last edited:
R

Rando

Could anyone post some clips of the fights from the Female Ninja movie? I'm not sure if I want to download the whole thing since I'm mostly in it for the fights.

xbeagle

Avid Affiliate
Could anyone post some clips of the fights from the Female Ninja movie? I'm not sure if I want to download the whole thing since I'm mostly in it for the fights.
The fights are available as a separate item on Nicheclips, store "Heroine". Whether this way of buying them is legal or ethical I have no idea but there is a substantial saving in $.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.