Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
There's another new Female Combatants movie coming out, but it doesn't look like there's going to be any fighting! :(
EDIT: Link deleted Link to a commercial page, which doesn't mention Undertow anywhere. Violates the "I DESERVE FREE MONEY" clause of the website rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 687

March shoot. Spring break. I'm just as disappointed, maybe more. But it will happen.
I managed to find a couple of zako videos in Damsel X. One called Clone Spies and the other called No More Clones. It has masked robbers getting shot and neck snapped. The acting is meh, but the situations are really nice

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
I managed to find a couple of zako videos in Damsel X. One called Clone Spies and the other called No More Clones. It has masked robbers getting shot and neck snapped. The acting is meh, but the situations are really nice
Damsel X? Is that some sort of site or something? Quick google search comes up with nothing. Possible for some sort of link?

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Hoping this is the new outfit for the new Female Combatants movie, if not, it should be.
宇那月 (@giga_una) | Twitter
CVmdHEzVEAATLxX.jpg

CVmco5yVEAASCCp.jpg

Minion

Master of this Domain
That would be awesome! Would be great to see some zako in skirts for a change (I'm ignoring FC denial ever existed).

I feel like the series has become a bit stale and could do with some new ideas. ( im not saying it should stop making FC movies, just that unless they come up with something different, they should at least bring down the price.)

I'm surprised that they havent explored more scenarios to be honest. I always wished theyd make theor own Agent Aika movie). Or how about a james bond type action movie with the villain and hos/her all-female (non brainwashed) army. No more monsters, brainwashing and rape.

Fingers crossed that this is a new idea.

Last edited:

Minion

Master of this Domain
Edit, it looks like it is a new Female Combatants style movie. I looked at a previous post by the company showing concept sketches for the design and found this at the bottom:
image.jpg
image.jpg

I used google translate's image translator tool to read the Japanese characters .

Cant wait to learn more

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Edit, it looks like it is a new Female Combatants style movie.

Awesome news! I agree, the series got stale after Platinum Tango, each one worse than the one before. I hope they get the guy who made Death March 1 & 2 again, those are still the best ones so far, as far as the fight scenes go. I could do without the rape scenes, and I agree that I would love to see the henchwomen as actual evil minions and not brainwashed. They also REALLY need to stop making the girls make that "EEEE!" sound. Ugh...

What's up with the Kagestar episode? Did you make clips yet?

I just checked out your twitter. Do you have clips of the Supah Ninja episode?

Minion

Master of this Domain
Awesome news! I agree, the series got stale after Platinum Tango, each one worse than the one before. I hope they get the guy who made Death March 1 & 2 again, those are still the best ones so far, as far as the fight scenes go. I could do without the rape scenes, and I agree that I would love to see the henchwomen as actual evil minions and not brainwashed. They also REALLY need to stop making the girls make that "EEEE!" sound. Ugh...

What's up with the Kagestar episode? Did you make clips yet?

I just checked out your twitter. Do you have clips of the Supah Ninja episode?

Kagestar clips will be up soon, been a bit busy lately with the end of year coming up and my trip back home. i'm planing to compile all scenes where the girls appear into 1 or 2 clips. I'll include the scenes where the girls kidnap children and experiment on people.

Yes, i also have some Supah Ninjas episodes, but the quality isnt that great, would love to get dvd quality someday.

Not sure if i should post them here since they're more Henchwomen than Zako. Is there another thread on this website for henchwomen? If not i'll post them on the evilbabes runboard site.

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Yes, i also have some Supah Ninjas episodes, but the quality isnt that great, would love to get dvd quality someday.

Not sure if i should post them here since they're more Henchwomen than Zako. Is there another thread on this website for henchwomen? If not i'll post them on the evilbabes runboard site.

Hi Minion,
I think most of us would agree that there is not a huge distinction between henchwomen and zako. Zako, in the strictest sense, are just expendable fodder on the bad side. The term "henchwomen" may imply that they have more individual personality and development, but they are definitely still fair game for this forum. The only exception might be henchwomen who each, individually, rival the big bad boss and the heroes themselves in terms of competence and the attention given to their characters and personalities.
In other words, I think most people would appreciate henchwomen posts. I certainly would. :)
Also, a big thanks. You've been one of the best contributors to this forum for a long time.

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Man I am totally looking forward to that next GIGA release. Female ninja zako are my favourite.

I'm hoping for the best from it. I've been pretty open about preferring the leotards, but the skirts are short enough on these ninja outfits that I can hope there'll be some solid panty shots.

I'm glad they went with lighter stockings; Denial was a disappointment because the seams all but ruined the few worthwhile panty shots given in the vid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.