games that has mostly female to slaughter (1 Viewer)

AesVann

Designer
Writer
Since there is already mega posts for live-action and martial art centric beat-em-up/ scroll actions, this one is for other genres. Technically most of these had individual threads but I felt they are buried.
I've been designing multiple zako games and looking for people to recruit to task art and programming. For my part, I wanted to get help and help others on researching more into zako and the fan's fetishes.

So we are familiar with female protagonist demands. But I feel this overshadows minor fetishes like female-only or female vs female and such.
and most games have just one or two iconic babes but males take the majority.

Here, we can share and discuss games that allow players to slaughter and play with female zakos. Foe, you can guess it. Friend? also accepted, as you can simply be a teamkiller with ulterior motives.

games that can achieve this through modding works as well (such as Skyrim which stands as a role model to many zako games.)
Also highly favorable if male mixed games can be played properly with just female options. (ex. rpg game that has female that performs tank and heal atleast, or easy enough that disfunctional team can push through by grinding atleast.) Self handicaps are a price to pay, impossible is personally a lost cause.

tl;dr games that can fill the screen with girls that are not applicable in other threads.

and of course, extreme gore and violence should be spoilered since they technically belong to the gore sub forum (unless I am wrong.)
-----
I want to try asking people to mark keywords on their post so that posts can be searched up easily as well, rather than just this thread. Not required at all though, post freely.
For example: [gore] [female vs female] [brainwashing] [non-mob] [nudity] and such.

also may broaden the coverage of the topic if theres really nothing to talk about. such as allowing technically right stuff (ex. starcraft since you can fill map with medic and kerrigan)

also taking a recommendation on the title of the thread that makes more sense.

Men of War 2 Assault Squadron - girls of war mod [female vs female][rts][ww2]
https://www.undertow.club/threads/games-that-has-mostly-female-to-slaughter.17405/post-239045
Bloodiba's game series (hack and slaughter was it) [gore][female vs female][futa][fantasy]
sands of salzaar [moddable][fantasy]
Rimworld [moddable][gore][scifi][simulation]
Yakuza Kiwami 2 [moddable][crime]
Darkest Dungeon [moddable][dark fantasy]
farcry 6 [modern][open world][tps]
deathloop [scifi][fps]

Last edited:

AesVann

Designer
Writer
Men of War 2 Assault Squadron - girls of war mod
[female vs female][rts][ww2]
1639763655411.png

1639763674480.png

RTS game mod with low quality female voice overs with respective languages of faction.

AesVann

Designer
Writer
Some more I can think of is
Bloodiba's game series (hack and slaughter was it)
[gore][female vs female][futa]

sands of salzaar
[moddable]

LesbianFistingSex

Potential Patron
If you play rimworld with mods you can install something called the custom pawn generator off the workshop. It basically let's you set the spawn rate of enemies / allies. You have hordes of women raiders and pirates attack your base and human wave it. Make sure to install other mods that make pawns look better tho. Base rim world is ugly as fuck

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Darkest Dungeon has a series of enemy reskin mods that turns all but a handful of enemies into females. They're posted over at Lovers Lab, though most are also on Steam.

You can also mod your heroes and village to female too, obv.

AesVann

Designer
Writer
Anyone know which musso games to give a try on PC?
the condition being newest possible for best graphic,(unless game is utter trash), presents female troops through base or modding, bonus if it has bleeding or sound. I recall series dropped making female troops to save costs...

also edited first post for list, with tags to help quick search. taking suggestions on how to make it editable by others so it can be updated faster.

AlexanderSVKV

Swell Supporter
the condition being newest possible for best graphic,(unless game is utter trash), presents female troops through base or modding, bonus if it has bleeding or sound. I recall series dropped making female troops to save costs...

also edited first post for list, with tags to help quick search. taking suggestions on how to make it editable by others so it can be updated faster.

Deathloop , Far Cry 6 the last ones with best graphics

AesVann

Designer
Writer

Deathloop , Far Cry 6 the last ones with best graphics
thanks for input, updated main post.

also, found lead on mod.
seems like similar approach to MGSV, debugg tool to simulate than actually mod the game.
seems to allow spawning of female characters, make them attackable, and prevent their body from despawning. being 9, i think in few months there could be one for new released empires as well?

and if someone can navigate chinese sites, can get some better mods perhaps.

----
atleast orochi 4 has texture editor, so perhaps could use that to make blood mod by drawing reds over them. game doesn't support battle damage, but they could just start out half-naked and bleeding. there seems to be about 16+ soldier types, but only 2 female?
cheat engine works easily to change soldier spawns, so seems possible to make mod that permanently replaces other males to those two females.

Last edited:

tcladykiller

Vivacious Visitor
Gunroad - free game that lets you shoot a shitzillion anime ninja girls, tons of gore
Robocop vs. Terminator for Sega Genesis - first couple levels has a bunch of sexy girl enemies you can blast into bloody messes. You can find this on emulator sites
Blade & Sorcery - PC VR only game that lets you personally grab, strangle, stab, burn, punch, kick, shoot (with mods) female only warriors, with widely available nude mod. 100% worth buying VR gear just for this
DOOM (original) - there are 2 major female enemy mods available for this, the Sirens mod, which is old and classy, and Titty Doom by MZZ on Pixiv, which is not classy and is amazing.
Pretty much everything by Vorzen Project, especially the execution game: VorzenProject出張所 - BOOTH
Shoot the Girls - a game by Jason from the Deadskirts board. You used to be able to get it by being a Patron but Patreon kicked him off. It's basically a flash shooter where you shoot a bunch of topless girls. If anyone wants a copy, PM me.

If anyone wants to see pictures, let me know.

MZZ

Content Creator
DOOM (original) - there are 2 major female enemy mods available for this, the Sirens mod, which is old and classy, and Titty Doom by MZZ on Pixiv, which is not classy and is amazing.
Thanks for the recommendation, glad you like it :)
Also there is Zako Doom, which you can get here on the resource board. (And maps for Dorumeka's Orchid Rain, some more little Doom mods and my own little "my first unity game" project)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.