AI generated zako (2 Viewers)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Sadly the site doesn’t work or am I the only one with that problem ?
The thread is 12 pages long. I can't check for you if you don't say which site isn't working. Next time please use the site's REPORT function to report a post with a broken link.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Haven't touched the AI stuff for a while, but got around to doing this. Garnet/Soozie and her pallette swap:
img-Faf8NHDEWJOuIF0Isp4qw.jpeg

IMG_20240411_010226.jpg

aesopn

Club Regular
Bad Dudes vs Dragonninja - Kunoichi

00346-3134384275.png
6933a3114a9dcf057060035eacf75f41a943e56c667ad94c80d7dbef1c6a62e7.png

Been a while guys, missed a bit on the AI stuff thought I would pick it back up a little bit.

Today I brought to you one of the first zako encounter when I was young: Kunoichi from Bad dudes.

These girls always baffles me.
They seems to be quite confused in general, walking slowly, looking back constantly.
But when the hero is in sight, they just charge at him recklessly and got defeated in one punch.

Her attack are pretty unique too, one of them is a kick in the ankle, doesn't seem a very damaging move.
The other is a flip kick, quite a unique choice of attack in a battle.

Hope you guys enjoy it :)

See you next time (hopefully soon)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
The kunoichi in bad dudes managed to be cute because she looked around. Everyone got beat in one punch, but she seemed unsure and reluctant. It was always a fun touch!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Punisher - Mizuki

View attachment 154982

Consider this a little bonus.
Not too much to say, probably the most well known zako.

Just Mizuki, sexy and cute as usual.

Can you generate these martial artist girls from that one underrated beat 'em up game (Revenge on the Streets), since this year is its 5th Anniversary?
I'd like to see them, because I pretty much suck at using AI art and doesn't know about prompts etc except for simple ones

1713152173702.jpeg
1713152183849.jpeg
1713152199554.jpeg

Left to right: Lissa, the MMA fighter trio (Sonia, Christele and Danielle) and Rana

aesopn

Club Regular
Can you generate these martial artist girls from that one underrated beat 'em up game (Revenge on the Streets), since this year is its 5th Anniversary?
I'd like to see them, because I pretty much suck at using AI art and doesn't know about prompts etc except for simple ones

View attachment 154983View attachment 154984View attachment 154985

Left to right: Lissa, the MMA fighter trio (Sonia, Christele and Danielle) and Rana
I don't do free commissioning sorry!

I design which one to make purely based on my own interest, hence I could spend hours perfecting them.

If I do one for you, I'll have to spend a few hours too. In the end, at best I only get a "Thanks" from you, that doesn't really motivate me in general.

I understood you all have your own fetishism and have a list of zako you want to generate, thsts what motivates me to learn ai art too. I have spent my time writing tutorial for you before. Why didn't you follow that? Or share where you struggle at?

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I don't do free commissioning sorry!

I design which one to make purely based on my own interest, hence I could spend hours perfecting them.

If I do one for you, I'll have to spend a few hours too. In the end, at best I only get a "Thanks" from you, that doesn't really motivate me in general.

I understood you all have your own fetishism and have a list of zako you want to generate, thsts what motivates me to learn ai art too. I have spent my time writing tutorial for you before. Why didn't you follow that? Or share where you struggle at?

Oh, I mostly struggle at how to make my pics exactly like the characters I wanted. I mostly get hot messes.

aesopn

Club Regular
Oh, I mostly struggle at how to make my pics exactly like the characters I wanted. I mostly get hot messes.
I don't think RotS has over complicated character outfit. Most should be covered by "white t-shirt" or " black boxer", etc

I had quite detailed steps how I generate Final Fight knife girl. The trick is, you only need 1 image that looks 60% right and work you way upwards with inpainting

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I don't think RotS has over complicated character outfit. Most should be covered by "white t-shirt" or " black boxer", etc

I had quite detailed steps how I generate Final Fight knife girl. The trick is, you only need 1 image that looks 60% right and work you way upwards with inpainting

Could you teach me? I hope that I won't suck next time

BTW, I use Pixai.art for generation

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Quite different actually, a lot less option when you try to finetune a picture which I spent 80% of time on each generation.

It's quite good at generate only based on your input text.

I see. In case you're curious, here's the website:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.