Blade and Soul - Mods / Nude Mods (NA/EU) (1 Viewer)

Mind Haxorz

Potential Patron
Look, you're entitled to your opinion bro, but that doesn't invalidate mine. No shoes = floaty tip-toe nonsense that doesn't look right. Not something I want. Ultimately it's the modder's choice.

Naduron

Content Creator
Look, you're entitled to your opinion bro, but that doesn't invalidate mine. No shoes = floaty tip-toe nonsense that doesn't look right. Not something I want. Ultimately it's the modder's choice.

What are you talking about? they are still there, i just painted them with special colour so only certain people can see it. :p

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
As of the latest CBT patch I'm unable to make uMod v2 work at all with costume mods, it crashes the client as soon as I choose a character to play on. I can see modded costumes on my characters in the selection screen, but when I click to play, the game crashes a few moments later.
The same also happens even if I have removed my list of modded files from uMod, if uMod is running at all, then BnS crashes.
Can anyone using Naduron's hi-res mods confirm if they have the same problem please?

Mykai

Potential Patron
I'm not able to get the mods to work period. I am using uMod 2.0 alpha, but when I follow the instructions and then include the proper dds files, nothing changes. Do I need to add upk's as well or something?

I suppose it's also possible that I'm using an incorrect texture resolution. Where I can change that setting in umod?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I'm not able to get the mods to work period. I am using uMod 2.0 alpha, but when I follow the instructions and then include the proper dds files, nothing changes. Do I need to add upk's as well or something?

I suppose it's also possible that I'm using an incorrect texture resolution. Where I can change that setting in umod?

Texture resolution is changed in game with 1 as the lowest setting (typical for mods using uMod 1.44) and 5 as the highest (uMod 2.0 has been capable of capturing image files at all settings, but whichever setting was used for a particular mod, that is the one you must have in game or you won't see the mod).
It's also possible you need to run uMod and the game As Adminstrator (right click icon and choose from dropdown) in order for the changes to be allowed on your computer, that was the case for me.
However, as I posted above, since the latest CBT update in EU/NA I can't get uMod 2.0 to work without it crashing the game.

Mykai

Potential Patron
Thanks for your help. When I run it as administrator, the game also shuts down for me. I tried it on my TW client it still doesn't work though, no matter which texture res I use. Should any dds file work in TW that works for NA?

Pirouette

Potential Patron
Thanks for your help. When I run it as administrator, the game also shuts down for me. I tried it on my TW client it still doesn't work though, no matter which texture res I use. Should any dds file work in TW that works for NA?
For TW you need more things to do to make it work. I used this to make it work in Jp server. TW will be very similar. First you need example of western underwear if you want to use it and place it in a mod folder (i found for female lyn in files and can share it). Then you need to turn off the gameguard because its the reason of crash in the east releases exept CN ver. And only after that i finally make it work in JP.

Attachments

• 截图_151212_029.jpg
    截图_151212_029.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 2,004

Mykai

Potential Patron
It makes sense that I'd have to put the NA default upk's in TW Cooked PC\mod folder to use NA texture mods. I'll run some tests to see if the upk's are interchangeable. That said, how did you disable game gaurd in JP?? That's probably the problem with NA right now. I heard some talk of NA using game gaurd early on and ppl were saying mods wouldn't work for that reason - maybe they just hadn't enabled it until now or something.

Pirouette

Potential Patron
It makes sense that I'd have to put the NA default upk's in TW Cooked PC\mod folder to use NA texture mods. I'll run some tests to see if the upk's are interchangeable.
I've compared files in contents\bns\CookedPC and found near 200 files that differ in NA and look through them with Umodel to find three files that i needed.
success.jpg
And then you need to change their structure like in this guide to replace other costume in TW. It worked for me.

That said, how did you disable game gaurd in JP?? That's probably the problem with NA right now. I heard some talk of NA using game gaurd early on and ppl were saying mods wouldn't work for that reason - maybe they just hadn't enabled it until now or something.
To disable gameguard you can use antigg which was used by players who had problems between gg and win 10. You can be banned because its ToS violation. NA wont work for me even when i disable gg so maybe something else was modified. For JP it worked well.

Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
uMod 1.44 continues working properly since the latest US/EU patch (limited to texture 3, mid-res graphics), but uMod 2.0 immediately crashes the game client, whereas it worked fine during the last CBT.
Is there anyone out there can help to fix this?

Mykai

Potential Patron
Could you please post the dds files that you are able to use with the english client now? I downloaded quite a few, but I don't know which ones were coded to be used with resolution 3. Thanks!

I tried the files that were added after the ones on mediafire went down, but I get a message saying "Can't send to game" and then "Could not find hash" and then a lot of hash information below. Has anyone else received this messages and figured out how to fix?

Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Could you please post the dds files that you are able to use with the english client now? I downloaded quite a few, but I don't know which ones were coded to be used with resolution 3. Thanks!

I tried the files that were added after the ones on mediafire went down, but I get a message saying "Can't send to game" and then "Could not find hash" and then a lot of hash information below. Has anyone else received this messages and figured out how to fix?

uMod 1.44 cannot see game texture settings 4 or 5 for costumes, so when you try to send mods to the game at either of these settings, you will get those error messages. To use those ones you'd need to run uMod 2.0, but for the moment this version is just crashing the game client.
For texture settings 1, 2 & 3 uMod 1.44 is still working fine, but Naduron will have to tell you which setting he's used for his mods here.

Lapuri

Potential Patron
I've actually tried to improve the texture a bit, but since umod 2.0 crashed mostly and I probably won't be able to visit any more western CBTs, I wasn't even able to fully test and properly screen the latest version.
Changes since Blade and Soul - Mods / Nude Mods (NA/EU) | Page 2 | Undertow are:
1) made nipples a bit more visible (but areolaes are left to be quite pale),
2) worked on private parts a bit,
3) polished some rough edges.
There's still quite a visible stitch line left on the inner side of arms, but I'm not able to fix it while the game is crashing. I'm also unable to fix the gloss on panties region by now. I hope my work will be of some use.

v0.9.jpg

Attachments

Mind Haxorz

Potential Patron
Is anybody working on a mod that doesn't use umod? Like the one that currently only works for Gon females, but all it is is a simple file replacement you add to CookedPC.

Pirouette

Potential Patron
Is anybody working on a mod that doesn't use umod? Like the one that currently only works for Gon females, but all it is is a simple file replacement you add to CookedPC.
If you know a software that can replace a texture into .upk file please tell us. Because UtHelper wont work with bns files for me.

Mykai

Potential Patron
Could you post the upk you are referring to Mind Haxorz? I haven't seen any that work and the uMod option isn't working for me.

Mind Haxorz

Potential Patron
It's this one, I believe. But it only works on gon females. It changes the starting dobok to nude.

BNS Nude patch NA.rar

You just put the mods folder in the respective CookedPC folder of your game and it should be good to go. You'll get some errors on the start-up load screen but just mash enter for each one ant they'll go away.

Mykai

Potential Patron
Thanks for sharing this! I'll definitely try it out when the next cbt goes live. Was it created by someone on this site? Seems like we just need to track down whoever created the original and ask him to share his knowledge. Converting upk files seems like a preferable method to uMod files seeing as the latter is fairly tedious and unforgiving when the dds files, in game textures, and uMod versions don't match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.