Belly Inflation seems to be broken/not working? (1 Viewer)

aminasiugnas

Potential Patron
... Okay, I give up. I think I'm doing something wrong.

I'm currently using the Sarah v1.2 character mod made by Arkanae on LoversLab. Followed the instructions, even got the other two character mod zip files (coz why not?), am also using ModGuy's bundle.

I got the folders where they should be, the characters text file updated correctly, but for some reason I couldn't get the belly inflation to activate. The only text file I touched was the BreastExpPlus v2.4 settings text file; I set bodyexpansionactive=1, bellyexpansionactive=1, breastexpansionactive=0 (every single time I tried removing/readding the Sarah folder, ONLY the breast expansion thing kicks in and automatically triggers the cum from breasts option, even if I didn't even touch it). The two other Character files (Aisha and Maria) worked without any problems.

I wanted to post this question on LL, but the note on the text file pointed me here (it said to 'direct questions/comments/suggestions to sby').

A little help, please? Thank you!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i suggest glancing through this just as general knowledge of how to set stuff up

that is an older version, but most likely it tried to load the settings file in the character folder first, then if it can't find it there it tries the settings folder. you might be changing the wrong file that is getting found.
here's the latest version i have released

i also have a bunch of helpful links in my signature. it might be easier to start with my loaderpack and bring over whatever character folders from that other pack.

MokaVampire

Potential Patron
Where did you get the sarahv1.2.zip, i been looking everywhere and loveflap doesnt have it anymore? If so could you DM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.