custom settings? (1 Viewer)

steve55555

Potential Patron
Hey i need a little help if possible guys, so i have SDT and loader 5.45 it all runs perfectly fine and everything but i want to know how to save custom settings. for instance, i will load the game and load a favorite character, change postion, breast size, open up a few more mods i like and then how would i be able to save all those settings so i dont have to keep reopening all those mods and changing the settigns every time i want to play? thanks for the time :)

steve55555

Potential Patron
Don't think it's possible. I've asked about that before the "migration" and I guess it just has not or can not be done?
yea :/ i have been looking through some guides to save characters for easy loading but even that isnt working very well :/

Faceless

Content Creator
Minimum steps:
  1. Set up your character the way you want it.
  2. Go to Modding tab.
  3. Click "Generate" button for character code.
  4. Copy code into text editor.
  5. Create character folder ~/Mods/ directory.
  6. Modify ~/Mods/Mods.txt to include new character folder.
  7. Save copied code from step 4 as ~/Mods/<character folder>/code.txt.

steve55555

Potential Patron
Minimum steps:
  2. Go to Modding tab.
thanks alot for the help, although i still cant figure out exactly how to do it lol. would it be possible to post some screenshots? :)

stuntcock

Content Creator
thanks alot for the help, although i still cant figure out exactly how to do it lol. would it be possible to post some screenshots? :)
Huitznahua has described the process of setting up Character Folders in the newbie guide. If you find the description unclear or insufficient then please reply to the newbie thread with your feedback.

It's better to make improvements to the general-purpose documentation, instead of providing one-on-one assistance whenever someone encounters a problem.

steve55555

Potential Patron
Huitznahua has described the process of setting up Character Folders in the newbie guide. If you find the description unclear or insufficient then please reply to the newbie thread with your feedback.

It's better to make improvements to the general-purpose documentation, instead of providing one-on-one assistance whenever someone encounters a problem.
thank you, im sure im not dumb enough to fail with the newbie guide :)

Deleted member 6267

Potential Patron
Minimum steps:
  2. Go to Modding tab.
Just made my life so god damn easy <3

steve55555

Potential Patron
ok so i have followed faceless info the newbie guide verbatim and still its not working. i create the character i want by loading a .swf file for Syx( a character i like and downloaded) change the hair and w/e else to my preferences. hit the generate button copy past into txt document, went into mods created a character folder, created a code.txt file pasted that info from the generate in there and loaded game and the folder appears in the custom characters tab but when i click on it nothing happens. or if i paste that code i generated into the load code it loads almost all the details of my character but no outfit. the skin tone hair and body size is all good but there is nothing else like no outfits or anything.

steve55555

Potential Patron
Because I listed minimum steps. If you're actually loading any mods, it requires more setup, which is detailed in the link stuntcock stuntcock provided.
thanks again faceless, i also followed the guide stuntcock linked and it still wasnt working properly. i do have a few different loaders for SDT so maybe i should delete them all and re download the latest version of SDT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.