ATRLs Dialogues: Feb 14th, 2015 - All Attachments Should Be Correct... (1 Viewer)

Shybear

Potential Patron
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED June 23) - Head Cheerleader

AaRL said:
Made another dialogue. This one is called 'Head Cheerleader'. Enjoy

Looks good, took a tiny look at it in text and saw that wake1 has [HAPPY_MOOD!

I'll post any other typos i notice when i test it later, not that i expect mistakes... just wanting to help out and stuff..

Oh and thanks for using the Ino dynamic hair i actually always liked that hair. It must be the way it covers her eye at certain angles...

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED June 23) - Head Cheerleader

Thanks ShyBear. Went back and found some others. Some "{" instead of "[" and some spacing errors. I reposted it, hopefully I got them all this time through...

Let me know if you find anything else. Thanks again

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED June 23) - Head Cheerleader (Updated 7 Protocol Also)

Nice updates man! Thanks!

Hmm, I'm not too big on the Ino hair but...

Your cheerleader works pretty good with RajasGrime "Juliet" hair from Lollipop Chainsaw. (Crazy cool game by the way).

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1205.msg15990#msg15990

[attachimg=1]

Also works well with Mineur's new Lucy's "Time Skip" hair from Fairy Tail.

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=76.0

[attachimg=2]

Attachments

• Juliet - Lollipop Chainsaw - Head Cheerleader PREV.png
    Juliet - Lollipop Chainsaw - Head Cheerleader PREV.png
    471.9 KB · Views: 2,298
  • Lucy Timeskip - Fairy Tail - HC PREV.png
    Lucy Timeskip - Fairy Tail - HC PREV.png
    539.5 KB · Views: 2,300

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED June 23) - Head Cheerleader (Updated 7 Protocol Also)

Like I said, it was just a random thing I did. Nothing special at all. To each their own. I do agree with your first pic though, that hair is better but I wanted some dynamic for this one. Thats why I went with Ino

mike

Casual Client

That head cheerleader is actually very nice. Good job.

Just noticed one missing word on a vigorous line (what is he trying to do ? drill my stomach), the "to" is missing.

pinosante

Potential Patron

AaRLs, love the head cheerleader one. Actually, I love all your dialogues. I'm still working on my dialogue. Once it's ready I'll upload it. You inspire me :).

Alpharius

Potential Patron

I have a cheerleader fetish, and this is great for it. :)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Mike said:
That head cheerleader is actually very nice. Good job.

Just noticed one missing word on a vigorous line (what is he trying to do ? drill my stomach), the "to" is missing.

I fixed it on my copy. Ill re upload it if anymore major mistakes are found.

pinosante said:
AaRLs, love the head cheerleader one. Actually, I love all your dialogues. I'm still working on my dialogue. Once it's ready I'll upload it. You inspire me :).

Thanks for that. Hopefully I inspire you to do good things and not 4chan things...

Alpharius said:
I have a cheerleader fetish, and this is great for it. :)

Who hasnt fantasized about a cheerleader at one time or another?

In other news, I'm started work yet again on another dialogue. A darker version of one of my other dialogues. Now that Kona has changed up templates, I have more options to create a better character code. Im not making anything but dialogues though. Hopefully Kona or this mod community continues to make better and greater mods. As for the dialogue, in early July I should be done with it. Won't be as as large as Tifa Beach RM... who knows really.

Xiombarg

Potential Patron

Very nice Package!
BG, Char Code AND a Dialog! Now That's a nice way to do things!

And I even got Credit in the ReadMe-type info! W00T! Good to see my BG files getting some wide-spread use, still ;)

Very Happy to see all this! Kudos! (applauds)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Another note. I uploaded a different code of the Seven Protocol. Should work now without renaming the boot mod from Faceless. I renamed the mod on my end, forgot that it changes the code as well. Changed it back to the default name so it will (should) load properly.

Xiombarg said:
Very nice Package!
BG, Char Code AND a Dialog! Now That's a nice way to do things!

And I even got Credit in the ReadMe-type info! W00T! Good to see my BG files getting some wide-spread use, still ;)

Very Happy to see all this! Kudos! (applauds)

Thanks Xiobarg. Hard to find a good background that goes with this game. Real life pictures don't look right so i try to stick with an anime/cg background.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Well happy July to everyone. Just a quick update really. I'm currently working on one dialogue right now and that is a dark version of one of my already made dialogues. Haven't had much time to work on it though. Its not a rework of the original work. Just more a dark twist on an 'innocent church girl'. A "What If?" scenario if you will. I'm hoping for a release before months end.

darkiller007

Potential Patron

Salut vraiment un trés bon travail félicitation. ;D

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Thanks for the support darkiller. Looks like french and the translator I used spit back some weird stuff. No matter, point taken and understood. :)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Sadly real life is catching up with me. No idea when Ill get something up here. Havent worked on it in weeks... Glad to see an official Tifa piece now. Goes good with my code and others floating around here.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED July 31) - Overhaul (About One Day)

Cleaning up thread and revising work. Be back in a day...

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Aug 1st) - Links Revised And Restored

Every thing should be on par now. I restored all my work and brought every thing up to the current game of 1.17. Updated a few things too. Nothing really in the pipeline to work on right now worthy of note... So just enjoy! :)

blumisb

Potential Patron

Looking through your updates .. nice nice!

But found something that made me curious: In Lulu Lust you made some lines with:*_____* Is that anything special, or have you jst forgotten it?

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

blumisb said:
Looking through your updates .. nice nice!

But found something that made me curious: In Lulu Lust you made some lines with:*_____* Is that anything special, or have you jst forgotten it?

You just have to put in a name for "your" character in those spaces. This was before I knew the technique of the *YOU* command. Does the same thing but from in the game instead of manually edititing the dialogue file itself. I never did fix that...

pinosante

Potential Patron

AaRLs said:
pinosante said:
Thanks for that. Hopefully I inspire you to do good things and not 4chan things...
Hey AaRL, I finished my first dialogue :)! It still needs more lines, but it has enough to be released I think. http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2757.msg32282#msg32282

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

I saw that thread Pinosante. Nice work... but as for my work. I seem to be stuck in a rut. Been out of the loop for the last month or so. Dont know why. Finally updated my older work but still no fresh ideas. Had some work completed on a "dark version" of one of my dialogues, but that seems to have been lost on my HDD. Maybe it was never saved or got corrupted some how. Which makes no sense cause the file was nearly a month old and edited several times in that time frame... so yeah. Bleh! Oh yea, that dark character was a dark version of Aerith.

So I turn to the SDT Dialogue Community. Any ideas or suggestions are welcomed for my next work(s). Just try to keep it within the Final Fantasy Theme. Im willing to try others but FF is my main.

Edit: I have been reading some of the newer posted dialogues here. Some are really good while others well... arent my style. Still, hopefully Ill find some thing to get me going again. Thanks again all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.