ATRLs Dialogues: Feb 14th, 2015 - All Attachments Should Be Correct... (1 Viewer)

desperatefapper

Potential Patron
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED May 09) - The Seven Protocol

AaRL said:
Glad to see some new downloads on the '7 Protocol'. Already started on my next one. I dont plan on it being as large or indepth as 7 Protocol though who knows. As for the new dialogue, its Aya Brea from Parasite Eve. :) (Blame the 3rd Birthday. Finally got around to actually playing/completeing it/understanding it) The dialouge itself will center around the original PE.

Hey man, just wanted to let you know this is some of the best content on this site. Keep it up!

stifler

Potential Patron
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED May 16) - Aya Brea - WIP

Thanks alot for your work!

The SEVEN PROTOCOL is great, I only wish the program had an option to switch the male to a female with strapon so we could get a Seven/Kapt. Janeway version. ;)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED May 16) - Aya Brea - WIP

desperatefapper said:
AaRL said:
Glad to see some new downloads on the '7 Protocol'. Already started on my next one. I dont plan on it being as large or indepth as 7 Protocol though who knows. As for the new dialogue, its Aya Brea from Parasite Eve. :) (Blame the 3rd Birthday. Finally got around to actually playing/completeing it/understanding it) The dialouge itself will center around the original PE.
Hey man, just wanted to let you know this is some of the best content on this site. Keep it up!
stifler said:
Thanks alot for your work!

The SEVEN PROTOCOL is great, I only wish the program had an option to switch the male to a female with strapon so we could get a Seven/Kapt. Janeway version. ;)

Again, thanks for the feedback guys. I think there is a SWF for that in the loader area. Check there. I keep my codes with Kona's official stuff.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED May 22) - Aya Interrogation

Just uped my 11th dialogue. Its Aya Brea from Parasite Eve. Hope you all enjoy my twist on this wonderful video game vixen!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED May 22) - Aya Interrogation

Work has commenced on my latest dialogue. (Looking for a late June release) This time, its Ashe from Final Fantasy 12. An OK FF game that had a few bright spots. Ashe/Fran... not much else. As for her costume... its lacking due to SDT current clothing options.

I considered doing a 'Clara Loft' one but there are already a few up here. (Inspired by Mikes wonderful SWF) Tring to do something that hasnt been done yet.

As for the future, I am considering remastering all of my older work. (Depending on demand) Updating dialogues with the latest triggers and revamping older character codes. Havent started anything on that. Any thoughts on that or codes would be appreciated. (Thanks Shybear)

Kiomei

Potential Patron
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED June 04) - Ashe FF12 WIP

Sounds great, good to see you back in action again, and thanks for the recent dialogues. I'm glad you're considering updating dialogues, I was afraid to ask personally haha.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED June 04) - Ashe FF12 WIP

Yeah, Ill finish off this Ashe one before months end. Hopefully Kona adds some more official options to the game before then. Then from there, Ill try to remaster some of the older dialogues before mid July.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED June 09) - Ashe Midnight Fellatio

New dialogue is up. Its called "Ashe Midnight Fellatio" and any fan of Final Fantasy should enjoy it. Thanks all for the feedback, past, present and future!

Shybear

Potential Patron

Hey man couple things with your new dialogue that bothered me :O

She says Rasler alot. That's fine - it's the guys name and she's formal like that. The problem is: why not have 'YOU' triggers instead? That way it can be any name. (With Rasler still as a recommendation?)
There's only 1 held set of lines, So anytime she gets held down even a little she starts the same thought process. Even if you pull off she still goes through it all since they are chained together.
It's not possible to "win". Following the intro it seems set like a challenge to have her free her arms. There's no trigger anywhere to have it happen.

Other than that you've done well on it. They definately talk to each other in the appropriate manner it just seems like theres something missing. Maybe i was too rough when i was testing it. Only the looping held thoughts were an actual problem.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Like I said, it isnt my greatest work. Reflected my mood at the time... still its a descent one. I kept his name to be more true to the Final Fantasy Universe I guess. The held lines I forgot to include honestly. I didn't even notice it. I went back to the original one I had and it seems like I didn;t save those lines. :/ As for the "no win" thing, I guess she is as strong as she claims to be :)

As a note, Ive started tinkering with some new dialogues. Waiting for Kona to update the game perhaps before I release them. Trying to stay official with my stuff so i dont have to field ?s about the Loader and all...

EDIT: Updated the Ashe dialogue. Its now correct

hypocrite

Potential Patron
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED June 12) - Ashe Midnight Fellatio (Corrected)

I liked the Ashe dialogue more than your last few works. :)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

hypocrite said:

Interesting... why is it? You like the more respectful ones like them being "proper" towards each other? Ive tried to keep a balance in my dialogues with that.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

I think his hair for Ashe is also here.

(If you don't want to d/l the whole list of hairs).

http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/555/

hypocrite

Potential Patron

AaRL said:
hypocrite said:

Interesting... why is it? You like the more respectful ones like them being "proper" towards each other? Ive tried to keep a balance in my dialogues with that.
No, I think it's because I found your last few dialogues before this (I really liked the earlier ones) to be more funny than sexy.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

zzaapp002 said:
I think his hair for Ashe is also here.

(If you don't want to d/l the whole list of hairs).

http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/555/

I always link to No.7 artist page if I use them. I was a big fan because he did many Final Fantasy pieces. I don't like to link to the Booru. People have taken credit their for work they have not made. Plus with the recent uploads there... If I find the hair piece here, I link to that members page/thread/post. They get more exposure (if active). If I can not find the artist, then I link to the Booru as a last resort.

hypocrite said:
AaRL said:
hypocrite said:

No, I think it's because I found your last few dialogues before this (I really liked the earlier ones) to be more funny than sexy.

Oh ok, I was just curious. Thats all. Thanks for the honesty.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED June 16) - Tifa Beach Remastered (Complete)

Well its finally done. I talked about it with a couple of members here. I went back and totally revamped my very first dialogue, Tifa Beach. Its considerable large for a dialogue, so less repetitive lines. Also, I cant stress this enough, this dialogue is meant to be read and not rushed. It will make less sense if you rush through it just to finish it. If you want to to do that, just download and read it. It also has a few "hidden" endings and "hidden" dialogues. Sometimes they will be triggered, other times they may not be.

Almost like an RPG, some play thoughs you get certain items, others you dont. I dont expect a lot of feedback, by for my view few core group out there, let me know what you think. I know its a large file, by dialogue standards. I just got into making this one... perhaps too much. Above all. slow down, read it and ENJOY IT!

pinosante

Potential Patron

I really like the sideline-story idea, which might or might not be triggered after the first deepthroat. Too bad however, that the dialogue goes into ADHD mode when it's showing all the recurrent dialogue texts. The solution might be to add some of those %01%01%01 or whatever codes to add some pause between them. It's not your fault, it's the dialogue system. It just keeps popping up all the dialogues one after another if you keep nexting to the same dialogue name.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

pinosante said:
I really like the sideline-story idea, which might or might not be triggered after the first deepthroat. Too bad however, that the dialogue goes into ADHD mode when it's showing all the recurrent dialogue texts. The solution might be to add some of those %01%01%01 or whatever codes to add some pause between them. It's not your fault, it's the dialogue system. It just keeps popping up all the dialogues one after another if you keep nexting to the same dialogue name.

I forgot about that trick. (Even posted in that thread some where here) Any suggestions on where it needs those "pauses"? Been messing around and it seems, you need a bunch of them to even pause the dialogue for even a spilt second.

Im guessing it spazs out because of the file size. Ive played in through a few times, and it seems to be ok. One time, it did freeze and to restart SDT. The dialogue, not the actual game. It wouldn't clear. Seems to be a glitch sometimes with the swallow animation.

Edit: Forgot to mention. Im still working on a few other dialogues. A random one, "Head Cheerleader" is slowly coming about. Restarted it twice already. Just not liking the flow. Getting too much into it, as in long winded convos back and forth. Trying to keep it simple. Another one features a dark twisted take on one of my previous dialogues. And finally, work on remastering one of my older dialogues. No timetable on anything yet, sorry. But I "should" have 'Head Cheerleader' out soon...

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED June 23) - Head Cheerleader

Made another dialogue. This one is called 'Head Cheerleader'. Enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.