TM94's Dialogues - Jingle balls and mistletoe. (1 Viewer)

DannielJ

Potential Patron
for the life of me i can't figure out how to get jingle balls to work. i tried setting the files up like the way they are in Trials of the Sorceress but i keep getting the SDChan scene and in the top right an infinitely repeating message that says 'mod loading failed'. what am i doing wrong?

TechnoDemon

Potential Patron
I'm no expert, and Godzilla knows I have issues getting things to work right sometimes... But have you got dialogueactions installed?

LN1990

Potential Patron
You need the loader, dialogue actions and just to make sure it works put it in your mods folder and append the characterfolders.txt to have "Jingle balls and mistletoe:Jingle balls and mistletoe"

So it should go \SDT\Mods\Jingle balls and mistletoe.

You will then notice where the characters are that Jingle balls and mistletoe is there, click it and it will load it.

DannielJ

Potential Patron
thanks for your help, i got it to work now. i did everything i right but what was wrong was when i downloaded the zip file of jingle balls and then went to open it, for some reason my unarchiver glitched and never finished unloading the files specifically the dialogue text for the mod so all it took was a matter of downloading it again and making sure that the unloader worked this time. but if you hadn't said anything i probably would have never noticed it. thanks again!

LN1990

Potential Patron
Currently re-doing all my dialogues to make sure they work with DA2 and also re-doing the characters so will need to PM a few people.

Hoping to get 2 dialogues out this month. Which two is any ones guess as I'm currently working on about 7 at once.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Looking forward to your upcoming work. Words of advice... try to work only on 1/2 dialogues at a time. You will get consumed by them and quite frustrated at times. Still, good luck!

LN1990

Potential Patron
AaRL said:
Looking forward to your upcoming work. Words of advice... try to work only on 1/2 dialogues at a time. You will get consumed by them and quite frustrated at times. Still, good luck!

Currently blowing the Zoey Sharp one way out of proportion....was only supposed to be a simple blowjob dialogue....now it has sex and anal.....this is what happens when I'm in the zone at 2am.

But by the looks of things Zoey# and Girl in the Red Dress will be out this month.

OMEGAMI

Potential Patron
I am having problems trying to extract the files from Jingle Balls and Mistletoe.
I tried many different programs and followed possible ways to fix it (if there's an issue). But no success :(

I don't want to bother anybody with my "file extraction incompetence". So maybe if you could upload the files separately (just the dialogues would fine), if it isn't too much trouble?

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
OMEGAMI said:
I am having problems trying to extract the files from Jingle Balls and Mistletoe.
I tried many different programs and followed possible ways to fix it (if there's an issue). But no success :(

I don't want to bother anybody with my "file extraction incompetence". So maybe if you could upload the files separately (just the dialogues would fine), if it isn't too much trouble?

Go to http://www.7-zip.org/ and get that file extraction program. WinRAR doesn't work with 7zip compressed files it seems

LN1990

Potential Patron
OMEGAMI said:

Follow what AaRL said and I'll put a guide on how to extract and run it in my OP for future users.

Hope you enjoy the dialogue when you get to use it 8)

OMEGAMI

Potential Patron
AaRL said:
Go to http://www.7-zip.org/ and get that file extraction program. WinRAR doesn't work with 7zip compressed files it seems
I already tried 7Zip, I even downloaded it again just to make sure, but all it gives me is an empty folder that I cannot see without the 7Zip interface. Maybe it has something to do Window Vista?

AaRL said:
OMEGAMI said:

7Zip did however allowed me take a look at the dialogues, in wich I copy and pasted to a text document. So now I have the Dialogues, all I need are the Backgrounds.

LN1990

Potential Patron
OMEGAMI said:
AaRL said:
I already tried 7Zip, I even downloaded it again just to make sure, but all it gives me is an empty folder that I cannot see without the 7Zip interface. Maybe it has something to do Window Vista?

AaRL said:
OMEGAMI said:

7Zip did however allowed me take a look at the dialogues, in wich I copy and pasted to a text document. So now I have the Dialogues, all I need are the Backgrounds.

I'm gonna need to re-upload this without the hidden attribute.

Re-up'd it without the hidden tags.

If you re-download it it will all be there (it was before but was hidden)

Also, please only use Dialogue Actions 1.15 with it.

OMEGAMI

Potential Patron
TM94 said:
I'm gonna need to re-upload this without the hidden attribute.

Re-up'd it without the hidden tags.

If you re-download it it will all be there (it was before but was hidden)

Also, please only use Dialogue Actions 1.15 with it.
It worked, thank you. And good dialogues, actually I only open the text file and fap to them, they are that good!

f93

Casual Client
OMEGAMI said:
actually I only open the text file and fap to them
It turned out that lots of dialogues had unreported bugs for a while because the kind of people that report them are also the kind of people who eventually progress to just opening up the dialogues in notepad to read them.

LN1990

Potential Patron
f93 said:
OMEGAMI said:
actually I only open the text file and fap to them
It turned out that lots of dialogues had unreported bugs for a while because the kind of people that report them are also the kind of people who eventually progress to just opening up the dialogues in notepad to read them.

Might just right something for those people. With choices.

kjon

Potential Patron
i can't make Jingle balls and mistletoe works, i recently made it with WeeWillie dialogues but this one still doesn't work. Sorry if this bothers you someway.
Thanks for your attention :)

LN1990

Potential Patron
kjon said:
i can't make Jingle balls and mistletoe works, i recently made it with WeeWillie dialogues but this one still doesn't work. Sorry if this bothers you someway.

How doesn't it work.

kjon

Potential Patron
TM94 said:
kjon said:

How doesn't it work.

Well the character appears in the panel, but when i load it, it just show the "intro" line of the dialogue (the Christmas one) but nothing else (no backgrounds, no dialogue or characters of the dialogue, only the SDT girl).
i have Dialogue Actions 2.04 installed, i don't know if it matters... thanks again

EDIT: Nevermind, i realized that the problem was Dialoge Actions, i downloaded v1.15 and everything went well. Thanks anyway, also nice job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.