ATRLs Dialogues: Feb 14th, 2015 - All Attachments Should Be Correct... (1 Viewer)

Delgesu

Potential Patron
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Dec 31) - Celes Captured

I'd just like to take a moment and tell you how fantastic these are. I'm sure I speak for many, many people when I say that your efforts are much appreciated!

Undercover

Potential Patron

Real nice work you did there !
Love these mood change. Makes her even more realistic ;)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Thanks all for the love. Glad to see many downloads here. Havent forgotten about these. I should have a new one out by Sunday/Monday but not sure which for the moment. Havent really had time to sit down and get in the mood

Shybear

Potential Patron

Your expression and position changes are why i like your stuff so much.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Thanks again Shybear.

For all those wondering, finally found a few moments to begin work on my next dialogue. Lulu from FFX. Though Im gonna try something different with this dialogue this time around...

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Alas, Im back. Been away for a bit. Noticed the blog and something things haven changed around here... sigh... Ive (re)started work on my latest dialogue (again). Hope to have it out by weeks end!

Shybear

Potential Patron

Checking back daily.. no update yet.. ;_;

Take your time :3

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Yeah, sorry all. Iit is coming along, just not as quick as I had hoped. Im trying to get a back and forth dialogue going with my next one. Testing it sucks and quite frankly, Im losing interest in it. :/

Im release something soon...

Over 10K views and lots of downloads. Thanks all!

SirDougles

Potential Patron

Take your time...it's a bitch to do, but is rewarding....atleast I find it rewarding

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Feb 11) - Lulu Lust

ITS FINALLY OUT! This one features my first 'back and forth' dialogue. Featuring Lulu and a Blitzball star. (NOT TIDUS) Anyway, be sure to ready the directions. You get to name the guy in the dialogue where you see the "*_____*" things.

Hope everyone enjoys this!

SirDougles

Potential Patron

Really good job on the Lulu dialogue. I'm not a huge fan of the back and forth dialogues (too much text to read, sometimes more creative when "he" doesn't talk), but that doesn't deter from the fact that you really explored the options available and made a fairly high standard dialogue. I do like some of the action commands in *his* lines to sort of add to the feel of dual dialogue. Very well done good sir. Although I don't know if [BLINK] does anything noticeable?

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

I will admit its a bit long, but maybe thats why I lost so much interest at times when typing it up.

SirDougles

Potential Patron

Like I said...just because I'm not a fan of it, doesn't mean it isn't good. You did something that really no other dialogue writer on here has done..and I applaud that. Cheer's to future creations.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

I'm not a fan of the option to make him speak through her lips either.. in my dialogues I try to work with a kind of indirect dialogue, in which she answers to him by quoting what he said.. Example:

"So, tell me what You think about my hair? What? You don't like it, because it's too short? Bah.. should have known that.. all men prefer long hair"

Apart from this absolutely personal preference, I think Your dialogues are great...

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Yeah... so Ill never do a back and forth one like that again. Unless something comes along where he grows a head and can have his own dialogue. Any ideas whats to do next? I would like to stick within Final Fantasy girls, but most the remaining hairs dont work with the SDT now. They need to be a larger template. Now revisions are required. Anyone willing just to resize them correctly?

Every time Ive tried, I get the hair surrounded by a black box filling out the rest of the template.

Shybear

Potential Patron

Could always do a different yuffie one. For self mode rather than with him holding her head and cheerful? Just a thought.

T

tenrou29

hate to be a noob but how do i use the lululustcode file and dialogue

nm figured it out myself god i'm stupid

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Shybear said:
Could always do a different yuffie one. For self mode rather than with him holding her head and cheerful? Just a thought.

I started making a "Face Fuck" one but for me, the animation just looks...different. Maybe Im just use to the norm SDT position. , I used the Tifa Bar character as a template. Of course I tweaked it a tiny bit with the new options in the latest SDT. Maybe Ill release it sometime this week. Probably wont be nearly as long or as good like my other ones. Ill see what happens with it.

Kiomei

Potential Patron
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Mar 29) - Tifa's Bar Room FF (WIP)

Your Yuffie dialogue is the best in my opinion.

Shybear

Potential Patron
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Mar 29) - Tifa's Bar Room FF (WIP)

Kiomei said:
Your Yuffie dialogue is the best in my opinion.

I agree, but that's ONLY because Yuffie is my preferred character, Not because his others are bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.