TM94's Dialogues - Jingle balls and mistletoe. (1 Viewer)

LN1990

Potential Patron
kjon said:
TM94 said:
kjon said:
i can't make Jingle balls and mistletoe works, i recently made it with WeeWillie dialogues but this one still doesn't work. Sorry if this bothers you someway.
Thanks for your attention :)

How doesn't it work.

Well the character appears in the panel, but when i load it, it just show the "intro" line of the dialogue (the Christmas one) but nothing else (no backgrounds, no dialogue or characters of the dialogue, only the SDT girl).
i have Dialogue Actions 2.04 installed, i don't know if it matters... thanks again

EDIT: Nevermind, i realized that the problem was Dialoge Actions, i downloaded v1.15 and everything went well. Thanks anyway, also nice job.

Yeah I really need to bundle DA with it. Would save this kinda thing.

Glad it was nothing to serious as I'm only getting back into it after about a month of writers block.

Zoey should be out, soon ish. Maybe. I dunno. Could be. At some point. This year.

ZipMip

Potential Patron
How do you install Jingle balls and mistletoe into the normal loader? I'm having trouble run it. You can see my thread which I made (BASED ON THIS) under loader requests.

Do I NEED to have 1.15 of DA installed? Have you updated it to the newest version?

It can't ever find the dialogue (it runs the intro with the Thanks to the forum etc), jus stops unless I run it manually.

It never finds the backgrounds which results in a black screen. (BG Mods/$INIT$/null?????)

It never loads the character codes from within the dialogue (da.charcode error?)

Thanks.

TL;DR how to install and what files to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.