VincentL's dialogues - A Girl's Submission (NEW) and Loving Wife (1 Viewer)

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
Welcome to Vincent's glorious dialogue thread.

Loving Wife
first complete version: 30th December 2014
version 2.0: 15th December 2015 - now can return to blowjob after sex, added moans during sex, a lot of new lines, improved some old lines

Short summary: consensual, intended for intense blowjob and sex, she loves dirty talking and no less dirty thinking. "Him" is supposed to be you, so in true Gordon Freeman style he says nothing.

It's a slightly idyllic scenario: you have a wife, you're happily married, and furthermore: she absolutely loves sex, or rather sex with you, to be precise. And that means giving you blowjobs no less than regular sex. You've just come home from work and she's waiting for you - extremely horny but also very eager to pleasure you. Which she will do with enthusiasm, but also hoping that you'll satisfy her afterwards.

This is, however, completely up to you - she won't stop until you decide otherwise. If you get too immersed in pleasure (or you're just plain fucking evil.) her arousal is going to take over and she's going to become quite desperate and unhappy. But she's too much into you - and maybe also slightly submissive - to get angry or actually stop. When you do decide to fuck her, however - expect a very enthusiastic lover, to say the least.

- DON'T EVER MANUALLY CHANGE MOODS. This concerns any version of the dialogue.
- In order for the second part of the dialogue to function smoothly, it's important that your animtools is setup properly - you should have an "animtools_positions" folder in the "Settings" folder in your SDT catalogue. Pick a vaginal sex position you like, and rename it to "Loving_Wife.txt". (I also recommend changing the "pleasurefromcontactmult" parameter in the position file to 0.5 or lower - this makes him cum more slowly, otherwise the sex part of the dialogue becomes a bit of a mess. Also she probably wouldn't consider him such a good lover if he came after ten seconds.)
- There's also a second position used, which is picked if you decide to go back to blowjob after sex - I set it to the default SDT position, but you can change it if you like. To do that, use the "Edit -> Replace" option in Notepad, and replace ALL cases of "ATV_defaultsdt" with the name of the position you'd like instead. Any oral position will do.

- set resistances low - I recommend around 20-25%.
- some kind of home background will make sense, and you might want to add Faceless' wedding ring (under archive 3) for a nice touch.
- her appearance is completely up to you. It's supposed to be your wife, after all.
- the dialogue is generally designed with rather intense blowjobs and fucking in mind. I'm not entirely sure if it will work very well if you go slowly.

The full version (named Loving Wife (Full) v2.txt) requires the Loader with the mods animtools v14 and DialogueActions v.4.01 to work.

The simplified version (named Loving Wife (Part One).txt) requires absolutely no mods to work - however, it contains only the first oral part. When using this version of the dialogue, please remember it may take several seconds for the intro to appear. Don't do anything until then.

Enjoy!

Special thanks to WeeWillie for help, answering my weird questions and allowing me to learn A LOT of stuff from his dialogues, without which 3/4 of the uber scripting here would have never happened. Also to Pim_gd and Slingerbult for useful feedback and stuff (DialogueChecker and guides! <3 ).

A Girl's Submission

first complete version: 1st March 2016
took approximately a fucking eternity to complete

Short summary: consensual, oral only, soft domination/submission and bondage, starts off very slow and becomes increasingly intense - she's very shy and uncertain at the beginning, but increasingly gets into giving blowjobs and being submissive, while he's somewhat dominant, but gentle and kind. (So don't expect slapping and such.)

They're a loving couple: she's a young (18-19 or maybe just a tiny bit older) girl with little experience or knowledge of sex, who barely has an idea what oral sex is. He's kind and gentle, but has a slightly dominant side and a thing for soft bondage, although he never really expects she would ever agree to any of his fantasies. But, after a lot of subtle persuasion, he talks her into giving him her first blowjob. Both sides are pretty surprised by what she discovers about herself...

- She should be wearing four pieces of clothing at the beginning: top (T-shirt or whatever), bottom (skirt, jeans or something), panties and a bra. She shouldn't be wearing any bondage gear. Other pieces of clothing (stockings etc.) are irrelevant to the dialogue. I don't recommend long dresses, as weird stuff may happen when top and bottom parts of the clothing are taken off separately.
- Set resistances high. I recommend around 90% of the sliders. This is of course for realism purposes (she's giving her first blowjob, no matter how talented she is.), but also the intensity of her thoughts drops a lot after she deepthroats and I couldn't come up with any way to change that, unfortunately.
- I've tried to make the way the dialogue progresses more or less intuitive - she's ready for very few things at the beginning, but that changes over time. The dialogue is very forgiving and there's almost no way to screw up your progress.

If you want to skip to the part of the dialogue where she's already collared, change the values of Submission to 11 and Undressed to 4 in the initial_settings line. The "Collar" button should appear once she starts sucking.

The dialogue requires the Loader with the mod DialogueActions v.4.01 to work, and there will be no direct vanilla version since it relies quite heavily on DA features.

Enjoy!

Obviously, comments and suggestions are more than welcome. This includes technical issues and how the dialogues work, but also the actual content - English is not my first language, so if anything sounds derpy to a native, let me know.

Attachments

Loving Wife (Full) v2.txt
93.9 KB · Views: 7,202

Loving Wife (Part One).txt
37.7 KB · Views: 2,262

A Girl's Submission.txt
177 KB · Views: 7,162

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Potential Patron
Re: Loving Wife (part one)

looks great, if i wanted to change all instances of "wife" to "girlfriend" would it be as simple as sending it through npp or notepad and then saving?

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor

You can probably just do a "search and replace" (is that how it's called?) thing in notepad, I'm pretty sure it shouldn't break anything :)

cookiemonste

Potential Patron

Hey Vincent,
congratulations to your first dialoge here: :D
On the first look, everything seems fine, and the grammar seems to be okay as well.
If I find something, may I correct it and post it here? I'm no expert in coding, but I'm better at grammar.

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor

Of course :) Any feedback is very welcome. Very, very, very welcome. (That's a totally unobvious suggestion.)

I think the grammar should be generally ok, just rather meant the style (as I said, I haven't exactly had a chance to talk with a massively horny girl in English), and most importantly the flow of the dialogue. I guess people have various "playstyles" in SDT, and I'd like to know if everyone is more or less enjoying it the way it is constructed, as even though I tried to make it versatile, it is more or less tailored to my taste and idea.

cookiemonste

Potential Patron

I like your taste. I like these kind of dialogues in general. I don't eynjoy the forced scenarios very much, both sides have to be willing.

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor

Thanks ^^ Yep, also prefer consensual situations. I have an idea for a second, more complex/ambitious dialogue which is going to be based around submission but it's going to be completely her will. (i.e. teaser :P )

Also, part two is under construction.

Slingerbult

Content Creator

I think this dialogue shows promise and I'm looking forward to the advanced sequel!

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor

Thanks, glad to hear that! :)

Meanwhile learning how to use buttons turns out to be a lot of fun.

[funny screenshot was meant to be here but screenshot option is derp and also my sense of humour is probably terrible anyway]

BUT, I essentially figured out the most complicated issue with the full dialogue, so now it's just a matter of completing things. The full version should arrive Soon [tm].

Pim_gd

Content Creator

Intro lines stop playing after first_dt, no need to build the whole thing in yourself.

There's a bug in your dialogue; if you interrupt her during

Code:
finish2:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_UP]My pussy is so... wet... Can you please fuck me now? [HAPPY_MOOD]"

She'll stay at ahegao mood and not say anything for the rest of the dialogue.

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor

Lol ok, didn't know that. It's very easy to manage in DialogueActions, but under vanilla the intro was a nuisance and tried to find a relatively reliable way to stop it from randomly popping up every now and then. (Actually, do you know any way to make an intro line fire _just once_ under vanilla? Would be very appreciated.)

Whoa, that's a good point - didn't take that into account (I pretty much never interrupt dialogue lines and forgot you can actually do that). I added the mood change just for face expression variety, but looks like it will be safer to scrap that or find a way around it.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, that's exactly why I asked for it. :) (And your guide was basically the Bible for the making of this dialogue and me learning how to write them in general, seriously)

Pim_gd

Content Creator

When you're working with DA it helps to refer to the documentation in the download, it's kept up to date, whereas guides may not be. Additionally, the checker doesn't support DAv3.01 or later - you'll get various unknown triggers, perhaps some ranting about the use of undefined variables too... I dunno when I'll get to fixing that. It's a huge pain to support the new variable system. Maybe I'll just implement the triggers in the checker and mark em as anything goes, to reduce the error rate.

Making a specific line play once is trivial:

Code:
lineX:"blah" {"check":{"lineXplayed":"false"}, "set":{"lineXplayed":"true"}}

Making a set of lines play once is done by applying the check and the set to each line with a unique variable.
Similarily, making one line of a set of lines play once is done by having all the lines from the set share the same variable.

Check may cause a performance issue, though. So if you have all of the lines with the same line name we usually do things like this:

Code:
1: lineX:"[lineX*lineX0Played*]" 
2: lineX0:"blah blah blah" {"set":{"lineX0Played":1}}
3: lineX1:"blah blah blah blah"

This will play line 1, then line 2 because lineX0Played is 0, thus "lineX*lineX0Played*" becomes lineX0.
Then it sets lineX0Played to 1, so next time, line 1 plays, and then line 3 because "lineX*lineX0Played*" becomes "lineX1" because lineX0Played is 1.

The usual reason for this is the following construct:

Code:
intro:"[introplayed*introplayed*]"
introplayed0:"[start]"
introplayed1:"[impatient]"

start:"intro plot plot plot wow penis plot plot plot witty remarks about size plot plot plot kk lemme suck now[start2]"
start2:"witty reply" {"style":"Him"}
start3:"more plot and something to set introplayed to 1 since then we know the full intro played" {"set":{"introplayed":1}}

impatient:"come on, you know you want it"
impatient:"lemme lick it"
impatient:"various other lines about how she wants the D though that's a really bad meme"

As you can see this construct works both for vanilla and for DA, although the vanilla one will start slower and have empty boxes for dialogue lines for a few frames here and there. It's not ideal, but it works.

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor

Hm, looks like I misunderstood this part from Slingerbult's guide, or simply things got changed:
DO NOT attempt to set and check the same variable in the same line condition, it won't work so you'll need to use several lines to accomplish this.
That's why I thought it just won't work, as I couldn't figure out a way around it.

This is extremely helpful, thanks a lot again :)

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Loving Wife - complete version

^ thanks :)

...aaaaand IT IS DONE!

This is the complete version of the dialogue. I did some testing and everything seems to work as I intended it to. (Please read the original post before playing, though.)

Speaking of which, the only thing I want to do is to design a position in animtools specifically for this dialogue but I'm pretty terrible at using animtools so far, so not just yet. Just pick a position you like for now (read the first post to find out how to set it) and it will be fine.

Feedback is very much appreciated, concerning both content and style as well as technical stuff. If someone clever finds some horrible scripting again then let me know. :D But everything should work without bugs. I hope.

Enjoy.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

Code:
button10:"[FLASH_#000000_5000][transition]БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[ANIMTOOLS_Loving_Wife]" {"set":{"position":"fuck","da.clothes.panties":"none,0,0,0,1"}}
This line is interruptible. Is that intended? To see what I mean, click the button, then jam his dick into her mouth.

I think it will break your dialogue if I do that.

Code:
pre_cum:"[pre_cum_oral]" {"check":{"position":"oral"}, "style":"thought"}
pre_cum:"[pre_cum_fuck]" {"check":{"position":"fuck"}}

Consider using
Code:
pre_cum:"[pre_cum_*position*]" {"style":"thought"}
instead, DA will resolve it instantly anyway (you will not see the dialogue box)

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor

Oh, now that's an important one. Hm, not sure what to do with this, I did it like this so the change of position is not visible (realism omg) and it looks like a smooth transition. Just wondering, would simply making it a thought line solve the problem?

As for the latter, admittedly I discovered that you can do the *variable* trick pretty late, although I'm wondering if doing it like that in this case wouldn't change things - I remember I tried some other solution at first which did not involve splitting the two (can't remember what it was), and if I left it a spoken line then it would prevent thought lines from firing when she can't speak, while if I made it a thought line, it would "transform" also spoken lines into thought lines. I'll take a look at it later though :)

Thanks again for the feedback, I'll most likely be unavailable for a few days (unless I still pop in later tonight) which is why I wanted to upload the dialogue already - I'll look into it when I'm back.

Alx_j0

Potential Patron

It's pretty good. I actually got some ideas on how to write my own dialogue after having a look through yours. Well done.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

VincentL said:
Oh, now that's an important one. Hm, not sure what to do with this, I did it like this so the change of position is not visible (realism omg) and it looks like a smooth transition. Just wondering, would simply making it a thought line solve the problem?

Yes, this will solve the problem.

Slingerbult

Content Creator

OK, I've played through the full version. Good work on your first full dialogue! I think it's technically advanced from the perspective of using variables, buttons and different positions, but it's missing some of the simpler technical details to make it come alive.

Right now, the net result is mostly text and the mouse providing back and fourth action. What about using hand jobs, hand position changes, more sounds and eye movements (shock and moan triggers etc)? Maybe spice it up a bit with automation turning on and off during certain circumstance?

From a story point perspective, I also missed a good ending. She promises him to suck him all night if he fucks her once, so why not have an option of switching back to oral after fucking? And maybe fade to black once he cums on her face, perhaps as part of a restart trigger? You could even give the option for anal if she cums twice from vag... Just a thought.

Literally - and I'm nit-picking here - I also found some of her comments a bit repetitive. The term "slutty lips" is specific enough that I feel once is enough, and she shouldn't refer to her slutty lips twice in a row in different sentences because it gets a bit weird ;) Grammar and language is good otherwise I think.

I'm prepared to rate this 3 dildos out of 5 right off the bat, but if you can make the models come alive a bit more, this could easily be a 4.5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.