TM94's Dialogues - Jingle balls and mistletoe. (1 Viewer)

LN1990

Potential Patron
Re: LN's Dialogues - Sophie Day the professional relationship fixer.

Pim_gd said:
DialogueChecker v2.10 has been released, and it's showing some issues for your dialogues.

Jinx's Anarchy (v2.2)
Dialogue was checked in 182 ms with v2.10 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 9 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 9 were major issues, and 0 were minor issues.
Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 69. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 69: lick_balls:"Can I take these with me?[lick_balls2"{"mood":"Ahegao"}

Syntax - Major: Space in trigger on line 69, col 67.
SDT does not accept spaces in triggers - triggers with spaces in them will appear as plain text in dialogues.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([lick_balls2"]) on line 69 refers to a non-existing line.

Line Usage - Major: Line 74 is unused!
Line 74: lick_balls2:"NO![lick_balls3]"{"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 148. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 148: cum_on_face:"Now you've shot me, "I'm gonna shoot you,ББББ.ББББ.ББББ.БББ%0AHmm, nah, I changed my mind."{"mood":"Angry"}

Syntax - Major: A third double quote was found on line 148, col 103, before finding a { in that line. This indicates a coding error.
Line 148: cum_on_face:"Now you've shot me, "I'm gonna shoot you,ББББ.ББББ.ББББ.БББ%0AHmm, nah, I changed my mind."{"mood":"Angry"}

Syntax - Major: Excess characters (I'm gonna shoot you,ББББ.ББББ.ББББ.БББ%0AHmm, nah, I changed my mind.") between line content and line attributes on line 148. This indicates a syntax error.

Line Usage - Major: Duplicate finish line (finishOther was first declared on line 211) on line 212:
Duplicate finish lines will not be loaded properly. Use a trigger to a normal line instead if you're using finishes for an entire line.
If you're using finishes to insert part of a line, consider making a callback function that sets a variable to one of your linesections.
Then you could insert that variable in your finish line.
Line 212: finishOther:"One more time, but you better not put your fat hands on me again butt face!"

Line Usage - Major: Duplicate finish line (finishOther was first declared on line 211) on line 213:
Duplicate finish lines will not be loaded properly. Use a trigger to a normal line instead if you're using finishes for an entire line.
If you're using finishes to insert part of a line, consider making a callback function that sets a variable to one of your linesections.
Line 213: finishOther:"TsaHahahehehehahahahahahaБББББББhah!"

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

Windrunner (v1.1)
Dialogue was checked in 138 ms with v2.10 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 3 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 2 were major issues, and 1 were minor issues.
Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([YOU]) in a variable substitution (*[YOU][intro11Named]*) on line 17 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 17: intro10:"Ok.[intro11]*[YOU][intro11Named]*"{"style":"Him"}

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 234, col 58 near "(...) right?%0A No (...)"
Line 234: finishother:"I think you may just be faking it now, right?%0A No one can be tense after 8 times."

Line Usage - Major: Duplicate finish line (finishother was first declared on line 233) on line 234:
Line 234: finishother:"I think you may just be faking it now, right?%0A No one can be tense after 8 times."

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

Additionally I'm not sure, but...
does "finishother" (in windrunner) work? Could you test that?
I wonder whether SDT is case-sensitive with that.

... Additionally, you can ignore the first issue for the windrunner dialogue - It's a bug in the DialogueChecker - it can't properly identify combinations of triggers and variablesubstitution/insertions yet.

I'll get them fixed ready for next week. Cheers for pointing them out.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Re: LN's Dialogues - Prison Sentence.

guard trigger in intro is basically unused. Triggers work by playing the line, seeing a trigger that does not have an action associated with it, and then setting that as the next line to play. There's only one "next line", so if another trigger is found without action, it will overwrite the nextline property.

intro:"[RELEASE][LOOK_UP][ARMS_BACK][ANGRY_MOOD][Guard][intro*played*]"
will always go to intro*played*.
So guard line is also unused.

Didn't really see much else in terms of major issues - although I saw some other minor crap like missing sentence endings and typos and so
intro2:"Judge%3A That's besides the point[intro3]"{"style":"Him"}
lick_penis:"Hmm, yum, it's so tasy...[lick_penis2]"
pulled_down:"Are you trying to make me beg? Well you can forget it you perverted twat"
first_dt:"This feels surprisingly good...not gonna tell the old fogie though"{"style":"Thought"}

LN1990

Potential Patron

10/12/13 - Added my personal template.

Also I'll get on that Pim, no idea why it never came up in unread...odd.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

Once again, say it after me...
The checker is dumb.
It does specific actions to check for specific things. It does a lot of things to check for even more things, but it can't check everything (yet).

LN1990

Potential Patron

Pim_gd said:
The checker is dumb.
It does specific actions to check for specific things. It does a lot of things to check for even more things, but it can't check everything (yet).

No I mean your post never came up in the unread bit on the forum you numpty....

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

LN1990 said:
Pim_gd said:
The checker is dumb.

Hey now, no need for name calling.

LN1990

Potential Patron

Shadow5000 said:
LN1990 said:
Pim_gd said:
The checker is dumb.

Hey now, no need for name calling.

I don't see numpty as bad, I use it as a playful way to call someone silly.
I meant no harm in it.

God shadow, you numpty.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Did not do as you asked, looked at dialogue anyway.
It has multiple issues and I'm worried whether it will even work properly.

introfalse:"Hope you Enjoy.[HIDE_PENIS][HIDE_BALLS][RELEASE][LOOK_UP][intro1]"{"style":"Thought","set":{"background":"House corridor.png",}}
extra comma

intro2:"Hey Sis, Yeah it's not to bad. Where are your friends?[intro3]"{"style":"Him","set":{"relationship":"sister","loadCharCode":"<charName:Sister;bodyScale:0.9875;arms:onlegs,onlegs;throatResist:85;hair:mari,0,1,1;iris:normal,23,57,102,1;breasts:63;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:1,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:55,26,99,0.5;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,50,34,33,1,30,19,19,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisBody:male;hisPenis:1,1.2,1.2;balls:0,1.3;hisSkin:0;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,232,240,255,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,171,177,185,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:briefs,255,167,188,1;top:none,255,167,188,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;bottoms:skirt,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;tops:tshirt,0,0,0,0.922;legwear:thighhigh,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:mari,0,0,0,1;headwear:band,255,167,188,1,139,42,95,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;earring:teardrop,255,167,188,1;herTan:bikini,0.25>"}}

That's not how you load a charcode, remove the < > (how else am I supposed to show you the difference between "put this here" and a string literal? Hmm?)

[FADE_BACKGROUND_<000000>]
No.
Use [FADE_BACKGROUND_000000]

LN1990

Potential Patron
Pim_gd said:
Did not do as you asked, looked at dialogue anyway.
It has multiple issues and I'm worried whether it will even work properly.

introfalse:"Hope you Enjoy.[HIDE_PENIS][HIDE_BALLS][RELEASE][LOOK_UP][intro1]"{"style":"Thought","set":{"background":"House corridor.png",}}
extra comma

intro2:"Hey Sis, Yeah it's not to bad. Where are your friends?[intro3]"{"style":"Him","set":{"relationship":"sister","loadCharCode":"<charName:Sister;bodyScale:0.9875;arms:onlegs,onlegs;throatResist:85;hair:mari,0,1,1;iris:normal,23,57,102,1;breasts:63;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:1,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:55,26,99,0.5;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,50,34,33,1,30,19,19,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisBody:male;hisPenis:1,1.2,1.2;balls:0,1.3;hisSkin:0;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,232,240,255,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,171,177,185,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:briefs,255,167,188,1;top:none,255,167,188,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;bottoms:skirt,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;tops:tshirt,0,0,0,0.922;legwear:thighhigh,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:mari,0,0,0,1;headwear:band,255,167,188,1,139,42,95,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;earring:teardrop,255,167,188,1;herTan:bikini,0.25>"}}

That's not how you load a charcode, remove the < > (how else am I supposed to show you the difference between "put this here" and a string literal? Hmm?)

[FADE_BACKGROUND_<000000>]
No.
Use [FADE_BACKGROUND_000000]

Those work I'll change them if it makes you happy but they do work.

Anymore problems then PM me and I'll get them done. Now kindly, and I do mean this in the kindest way possible, fuck off and enjoy Christmas, you numpty. :P

Same for the rest of you. Have a good Christmas.

Hutsairb

Potential Patron
I have a feeling the solution to this is going to make me feel stupid. Very stupid.

I am getting stuck in an endless loop of the first two intros on Mistletoe. (I suck cocks>sister>I suck cocks>mum>etc.)
Oddly enough the dialogue progresses past this in vanilla... albeit only the mum lines and incompletely due to compatibility.

Can anyone explain how I fix this problem?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
This is a great dialog. I really enjoyed moving off to a personalized private room and the looks of the two characters were great.

There was one thing that bothered me though. When I start this dialog, the girl doesn't change into her sister or mother outfit until a few lines in. I assume that isn't on purpose, and she's meant to change clothes from the start, but its scripted to have the choice of which character it is happen only after a few starter lines have happened.

Why did you put two characters into the same dialog. Is there a way to move from one character to the other? Is it just for re-playability? It seems like you could have had an easier time just doing two separate dialogs.

Anyway, nice work!

LN1990

Potential Patron
Hutsairb said:
I have a feeling the solution to this is going to make me feel stupid. Very stupid.

I am getting stuck in an endless loop of the first two intros on Mistletoe. (I suck cocks>sister>I suck cocks>mum>etc.)
Oddly enough the dialogue progresses past this in vanilla... albeit only the mum lines and incompletely due to compatibility.

Can anyone explain how I fix this problem?

I'm not quite sure what the problem is, if you could try and explain it a bit more should help. Make sure you are using the latest loader and dialogue actions. Although I was using version 1.13, no doubt Pim has broken my dialogue with newer ones. I'll test this now.

WeeWillie said:
This is a great dialog. I really enjoyed moving off to a personalized private room and the looks of the two characters were great.

There was one thing that bothered me though. When I start this dialog, the girl doesn't change into her sister or mother outfit until a few lines in. I assume that isn't on purpose, and she's meant to change clothes from the start, but its scripted to have the choice of which character it is happen only after a few starter lines have happened.

Why did you put two characters into the same dialog. Is there a way to move from one character to the other? Is it just for re-playability? It seems like you could have had an easier time just doing two separate dialogs.

Anyway, nice work!

The reason for me putting two into one was because I wanted to push my limits on what I knew, using things I hadn't before. As for the starting a few lines in, this is something I'll be changing. I left the intro when it was done pretty much, only adding the fade out stuff about an hour before uploading. I can have them seperate if you'd like me to post them up?

LN1990

Potential Patron
Right I've updated and fixed it (I think) it should fix your problems. If it doesn't then let me know.

Hutsairb

Potential Patron
Yeah, it was one of those stupid things. I have DA 1.09. So that's probably it. Will test it soon.

EDIT: Yeah, that fixed it, still going to get the new version though.

cookiemonste

Potential Patron
Awesome work on the new dialogue, was the thing taht convinced me to get in touch with mods, and I must say it was not as difficult as I thought. And thanks to Pim for his help :)

LN1990

Potential Patron
Thanks. Just wish I'd had more time to make it 4 relatives instead of 2.

Also a quick note, if you extract this and you can't find the folder it is because the folder is set as hidden. There are reasons for this. Just make hidden folders viewable and make it un-hidden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.