VincentL's dialogues - A Girl's Submission (NEW) and Loving Wife (1 Viewer)

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
Hm, I'm not sure I tested it with any mods, but since the script just sets the intended part of clothing to "none", it should come off (and that's worked pretty reliably while testing). I'm pretty noob in terms of how clothing mods work from the technical side, but it probably depends on the type of the clothing mod - some are replaced when you pick a different type of the same clothing from the menu, some will stay there unless you just set their transparency to maximum, and I'm guessing the latter type doesn't care what the script says.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I just downloaded and used your Girl's Submission dialogue and found it to be more amusing than arousing. Of course, some parts were somewhat sexy, but I couldn't help imagining them talking in a posh English accent in Victorian England.

Garfunkel

Potential Patron
Congrats man, A Girl's Submission is absolutely my favourite dialogue so far. Top notch job. The amount of lines is insane - I've run through it five times now and still saw few new lines on the fifth romp. Only thing to improve would be reactions to passing out - as it is, neither actor reacts to her passing out at all.

I'll have to see if I can get AnimTools working so I can test out your Wife dialogue too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.