ATRLs Dialogues: Feb 14th, 2015 - All Attachments Should Be Correct... (1 Viewer)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Mar 29) - Tifa's Bar Room FF (WIP)

Strangely, never did get into Yuffie like most others. I was a Ashe/Rikku one myself. Just did her for the sake of doing her. Nothing against her, just not my cup of tea. Want to do the other FF Girls as well, but with out dated hairs (needing to be resized to a higher dimenson) and outdated codes. Its tough. I have the ideas for them, just the characters themselves need updating...

Kiomei

Potential Patron
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Mar 29) - Tifa's Bar Room FF (WIP)

AaRL said:
Strangely, never did get into Yuffie like most others. I was a Ashe/Rikku one myself. Just did her for the sake of doing her. Nothing against her, just not my cup of tea. Want to do the other FF Girls as well, but with out dated hairs (needing to be resized to a higher dimenson) and outdated codes. Its tough. I have the ideas for them, just the characters themselves need updating...

Sounds good.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Apr 02) - Tifa's Bar Room FF

Well my first Face Fuck dialogue is complete. Features non other than Tifa at the bar. Different from the first encounter. Some reference made to the first one, but its not required reading/use to understand this ones flow. Hope everyone enjoys it!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

hypocrite said:
New one is great. :)

Thanks. And it seems now Kona is updating the dialogue in the latest version. New triggers, new look and an up to date tutorial on the new triggers and such.

Shybear

Potential Patron

I still have hope that one day i'll see a dialogue focused on Self (Hands free) mode for her (preferrably Yuffie)

It would start off resistant and struggling/unwilling? in Angry Mode
Getting herself comfortable and relaxing into Normal mode
Wanting to impress me and make me cum for her
Caught up in the moment and starting to go too far (choking herself) in Happy mode wanting more and more cum..
Eventually passing in Ahegao mode then waking ready to continue.

One day this will exist. I just need to believe and have patience. hopefully the new triggers will help too!

This post is kind of a shamless idea pitch to all dialogue makers but if you feel up for the task AaRL you know i'd be forever greatful :D

Kiomei

Potential Patron

Yo AaRL, here's an idea for another dialogue whenever you feel up to it. Since you did Rikku, how would you feel about trying Yuna? I would mention Paine too but I haven't seen any hairs for her.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Shybear said:
I still have hope that one day i'll see a dialogue focused on Self (Hands free) mode for her (preferrably Yuffie)

You know... I completely forgot about Self Mode. Which gives me an idea...

Kiomei said:
Yo AaRL, here's an idea for another dialogue whenever you feel up to it. Since you did Rikku, how would you feel about trying Yuna? I would mention Paine too but I haven't seen any hairs for her.

I have the Yuna hair piece. Just never got around to making one for her yet.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Ill be holding off on a new dialogue for a bit. Kona is making a new dailogue editor for the latest verison of SDT. Dont know if it will have new triggers and such. Take a look:

http://konashion.blogspot.com/?zx=94239dc389b8fb5e

EDIT:
Shybear said:

This dialogue is possible but not in auto mode. You would still control the action, but your hand would not be on her head.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Once I figure out the new dialogue system a bit more, Ill release a new dialogue. Has a bit more triggers and can have him talk and her think while gettting throated... nice! Maybe this will cause a bit more influx of dialogues around here...

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

For anyone still following this thread...

Ive started on a new dialogue this Monday morning. Its a departure from what Ive been doing. No Final Fantasy girls this time around. Im taking on another girl from another series I like...

I think Ive gotten the hang of the new dialogue system so we'll see what happens this time around. Hopefully Kona fixes something today. For now, Ill just be typing out like before. In notepad. No timetable yet but hopefully soon...

Hint:
Shes a number...
:)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

enigmadrone said:
Sweet dialogues :D

Thanks!

taihen said:

Not sure what you mean? (This: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nana_%28manga%29) Redgardless, its not that. Sorry to get your hopes up if any.

Just writing a bit of an update. Finding time to do these dialogues is becoming difficult. Work is progressing... slowly. Hoping for a release soon. And to put anyone minds at ease. Trying my hands on a Star Trek dialogue.

Seven of Nine from Voyager... um... tada? :)

dutchlove

Potential Patron

Sweet, about time someone did a Star Trek dialogue! Nice one AaRL!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED May 09) - The Seven Protocol

My latest and probably, my most complex dialogue to date is up. Test it out and let me know if you catch any bugs. (expecting them) A note though, this dialogue isnt meant to be rushed through just to get to the endings. Because then it will bug out with certain lines over lapping and certain triggers not make much sense. So its a bit of a read. I liked doing it, especially the endings!

Thanks all and enjoy!

Pronzspam

Potential Patron

Hello AaRL!

I really enjoyed reading through your "The Seven Protocol". I wasn't a huge fan of your Tifa stuff (I'm not really into degrading the girl at all) but all your work is well written.

Thank you for your contributions.

Pronzspam

pinosante

Potential Patron

God damn AaRL, that 7 of 9 dialogue is a masterpiece. I am just busy doing my own dialogue and was interested in doing some "dialogue" trees, but your 7 of 9 dialogue is a true inspiration. Totally love it. Kudos man!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Thanks for the feedback and PMs members.

No idea when/what my next dialogue though. :/ Have a few ideas, but who knows? Im not leaving or anything.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Glad to see some new downloads on the '7 Protocol'. Already started on my next one. I dont plan on it being as large or indepth as 7 Protocol though who knows. As for the new dialogue, its Aya Brea from Parasite Eve. :) (Blame the 3rd Birthday. Finally got around to actually playing/completeing it/understanding it) The dialouge itself will center around the original PE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.