ATRLs Dialogues: Feb 14th, 2015 - All Attachments Should Be Correct... (1 Viewer)

Alpharius

Potential Patron
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Aug 1st) - Links Revised And Restored

Am I correct in assuming the only dialogue that has been changed is the Tifa Beach remastered? Just curious which ones I need to redownload.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Well, Tifa Beach ReMastered is a very updated version of Tifa Beach. From what I can recall, I changed this:

-Updated all old works to the latest SDT character codes. 1.17v
--Changed the Yuffie and Rikkus costumes to different shorts
---Changed the Tifa codes. Had some different numbers and other variants. Made them all the same
----Changed Tifas hair across all codes as well to Konas SWF version of Tifa
-----Updated the dialogue text files with the new codes and credits.
------Also corrected some spelling errors across all dialogues, but Im sure not all of them

My main focus was really jsut to update the older codes. Just delete the old ones you have downloaded and re-download the ones you want. Its easier that way. I could upload my saved SDT character file if you want...

Alpharius

Potential Patron

I'd be willing to try that. Either way works. Thanks for the info!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Alpharius said:
I'd be willing to try that. Either way works. Thanks for the info!

I tested this. The only way that will work is if someone downloaded every thing I have and within the exact same folders. Hairs/dialogues/backgrounds/SWFs. And then you would have to manually input the folder within the game. Really a hassle with flash. So I don't think I'm gonna upload that file.

Also forgot to mention, I changed the Lulu code as well. Her heels are now boots. Its already up and didn't mention it up top.

Finally, started up work on a new Aerith dialogue. Not the dark version I was talking about, but another version. Hey, its something.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Aug 7th) - Rikku Note

2 weeks and nothing. That Aerith dialogue is out the window. My 'work' is at a stand still. Recently dabbled in an Audio Rikku Dialogue, though finding clips is a difficult task without BGM is troublesome. Up to 35 or so... Ooops! RL is calling again...

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Aug 7th) - Rikku Note

My Rikku audio dialogue is dead. Much easier time wise to type up a dialogue instead of editing sound bytes.

After forcing myself to finally get through FF13... yes I know! I have an idea for a Lightning dialogue and thanks to Synonymous' wonderful Lightning costume, its given me some motivation to dabble in dialogues once again.

Edit: Seriously... nice edit admin

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Sep 24th) - NEW Lightning FF13 Dialogue

Uploaded a new Lightning (FF13 dialogue) Features her and Hope. Tried to stay true to the game personalities. Some what went off course, but still done rather well. Let me know of anything wrong. Hopefully I got all the bugs. Thanks all and enjoy.

blauer

Potential Patron

I haven't actually tested it, but if I'm reading right, it looks like this line should loop infinitely:
face_fuck7:"Sssh Hope... [LOOK_DOWN]sssh...[face_fuck7]"

I'm not sure where you wanted that one to drop you, though. Great to see some more output from you, you're one of my favorite writers here.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

blauer said:
I haven't actually tested it, but if I'm reading right, it looks like this line should loop infinitely:
face_fuck7:"Sssh Hope... [LOOK_DOWN]sssh...[face_fuck7]"

I'm not sure where you wanted that one to drop you, though. Great to see some more output from you, you're one of my favorite writers here.

Yes that was intentional. Like a "end game" line. My 7/9 and Tifa RM have similar setups as well. Thanks for the feedback!

Hutsairb

Potential Patron

I really enjoy your "Head Cheerleader" dialogue, and I'm sure I'd enjoy the others
if I had ever gotten around to playing the final fantasy games and/or being familiar with the characters.

Slingerbult

Content Creator

Dito on the Head Cheerleader - really liked it :) I was even more impressed when I read the actual dia file though. Unfortunately though, a lot of it is lost in game due to Thought/Him lines trumping out others, and the same with pull_off lines. Especially when combined, so in game you hear these two A LOT:

pull_off:"I've come this far. [LOOK_UP]Come on girl. [BLINK]It won't be long now..."{"style":"Thought"}
pull_off:"Come on girl, [SWALLOW]stick with this. You can handle... [LOOK_UP]him!"{"style":"Thought"}

the third has a " error, so it doesn't work:
pull_off:""The more he violates me... [LOOK_UP]the more I want him to. [SHOCK]Whats wrong with me?"{"style":"Thought"}

I'd suggest making resistance dialogue either all style Him/Though, or doing substitutions so that the Him/Thought lines have to wait for her mouth too. And not having Him/Thought pull_off lines (or not having pull_off lines at all).

Just a few suggestion to bring out the dialogue a bit more. I really liked it as is though! :)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Hutsairb said:
I really enjoy your "Head Cheerleader" dialogue, and I'm sure I'd enjoy the others
if I had ever gotten around to playing the final fantasy games and/or being familiar with the characters.

You don't really need to know much at all. Some have a story element or "this happens at this point" in the game. Like my latest one takes places at Hopes house about midway through FF13.

Slingerbult said:
Dito on the Head Cheerleader - really liked it :) I was even more impressed when I read the actual dia file though. Unfortunately though, a lot of it is lost in game due to Thought/Him lines trumping out others, and the same with pull_off lines. Especially when combined, so in game you hear these two A LOT:

pull_off:"I've come this far. [LOOK_UP]Come on girl. [BLINK]It won't be long now..."{"style":"Thought"}
pull_off:"Come on girl, [SWALLOW]stick with this. You can handle... [LOOK_UP]him!"{"style":"Thought"}

the third has a " error, so it doesn't work:
pull_off:""The more he violates me... [LOOK_UP]the more I want him to. [SHOCK]Whats wrong with me?"{"style":"Thought"}

I'd suggest making resistance dialogue either all style Him/Though, or doing substitutions so that the Him/Thought lines have to wait for her mouth too. And not having Him/Thought pull_off lines (or not having pull_off lines at all).

Just a few suggestion to bring out the dialogue a bit more. I really liked it as is though! :)

I corrected the error " on my end. Ill re upload if larger errors appear. Thanks. As for the resistance/pull off lines. I do tend to get carried away with some lines and have too much variety. Thanks for the tip.

hypocrite said:
Love the new one! :)

Thanks!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Oct 9th, 2012) - NEW Crono/Marle Dialogue From CT

Yeah so my latest work came on a whim. Recently re-re-re-re(you get the idea)discovered Chrono Trigger yet again. A truly timeless game that deserves a lot. (prays for hd remake/TRUE sequel with no 'parallel' loosely tied in worlds) I put together a quick dialogue. Hope everyone likes. Let me know of any hiccups. Enjoy!

PS: Also added some love to my favorite dialoguers on the site. Links in my latest and all future releases.

Slingerbult

Content Creator

Thanks for the love (I mean that in a very professional, non-gay manner lol!) Never played Chrono Trigger, but the dia looks like fun! This week has been silly at work, and here I was hoping I would have some time to work on SSSS part 3 between stuff in the privacy of my office. Boy was I mistaken - haven't had 15 minutes of down time :( Oh well, here's hoping that Friday will be a bit calmer. Also, gf is out of town Saturday morning to Sunday night... whatever shall I do meanwhile? ::)

Yendorhawk

Potential Patron

Went through 7 of 9 Dialogue, found a few grammar errors, fixed 'em for you. Fixed up version's the txt file below.

Attachments

7 of 9 Protocol Dialogue.txt
18.3 KB · Views: 144

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Yendorhawk said:
Went through 7 of 9 Dialogue, found a few grammar errors, fixed 'em for you. Fixed up version's the txt file below.

Thanks a bunch for the support and the corrections. Hopefully Ill get some free time again to write up another dialogue...

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Its been months since anything from me. A lot has happened over that time. That dam hurricane bs, never ending work because of it among other things both good and bad happening. Finally back on the ST dialogue trail with an all new dialogue. Glad to see some new dialogues floating about. As for my upcoming work, I'm hoping for an end of (this) month release. Probably going to be in the old style of dialogue format. Sorry but I just haven't had any time to learn the new style. Hell I even had to review the basics on the "s and the brackets. Still, hopefully it will be a good one in the end...

Edit: NOPE!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Mar 11th, 2013) - NEW Erin "Suxxx Surance" Dialogue

Just over six months since my last update... FINALLY got something worthy of posting. A brand new dialogue featuring Erin from this insurance commercials some time ago. I tested it for a few minutes and every thing seems in order. Much love and props to peoples mods/input/codes and other things included with in file!

ENJOY ALL! and let me know if anything major is wrong.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Mar 18th, 2013) - NEW Wedding Day Dialogue UPLOADED!

Inspired by Dante's wedding dress. I made this quick little number. Not my greatest work. But hopefully, someone will find some joy from it. Let me know if there is any problems with this one. And juding by the over 200 DLs from the Erin, (and no responses) Im guess that one is good.

On to the next project...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.