ATRLs Dialogues: Feb 14th, 2015 - All Attachments Should Be Correct... (4 Viewers)

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Mar 18th, 2013) - NEW Wedding Day Dialogue UPLOADED!

Tested the wedding one, there's a couple typo's that I fixed...
There's a coding oversight that you'll have to find your way around somehow - all of the cum_x/swallow lines and such are interrupting. That means if you trigger a bad end cum first and then a good end cum you'll get good end, despite her face being showered with more cream than they'll use at a beauty salon.
That said, good ending is hard to get because she'll swallow after a line. And that triggers the swallow line, causing her to abort the good ending.

general1 line is unused,
so I changed
general:"Hey? What's [SHOCK]wrong? [general3]"{"style":"Him"}
general1:"N-n-nothing. [SWALLOW]I thought I heard someone coming."
to
general:"Hey? What's [SHOCK]wrong? [general1]"{"style":"Him"}

Attachments

WedGirlDiaFixed.txt
38.2 KB · Views: 162

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Mar 18th, 2013) - NEW Wedding Day Dialogue UPLOADED!

Pim_gd said:
Tested the wedding one, there's a couple typo's that I fixed...
There's a coding oversight that you'll have to find your way around somehow - all of the cum_x/swallow lines and such are interrupting. That means if you trigger a bad end cum first and then a good end cum you'll get good end, despite her face being showered with more cream than they'll use at a beauty salon.
That said, good ending is hard to get because she'll swallow after a line. And that triggers the swallow line, causing her to abort the good ending.

general1 line is unused,
so I changed
general:"Hey? What's [SHOCK]wrong? [general3]"{"style":"Him"}
to
general:"Hey? What's [SHOCK]wrong? [general1]"{"style":"Him"}

I admit its not my best work as I rushed this one. Damn near forced it really. Perhaps if I had a bit more understand of the newer advanced dialogue, it would have worked the way I intended it. I had a general idea of where I wanted to go with this one. The 2 different paths and all. The [general3>1] thing was a mistake on my part when I was typing up that section. I forgot to renumber them correctly when I moved the lines around while typing.

Edit: For now, I've taken it down to rework it. Change some things around and go with one ending instead of two to avoid wrong triggers popping up at the wrong times and all. Should be back up with in a few days. Thanks for the input.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Mar 26th, 2013) - Wedding Day Dialogue Revamped!

Ok took long enough to find some time, but I got it done. Hopefully this time I reworked it enough to avoid those troublesome errors and nonsense loops like with the first release. As always, enjoy and let me know whats up.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Mar 26th, 2013) - Wedding Day Dialogue Revamped!

Many thanks to Pim_gd http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3820.0 for his work on the dialogue checker. Ill be uploading all my corrected dialogues shortly. Again, thanks to Pim_gd (He checked them)

As for my work, I have a bit of time coming up. Still a blank slate as to what Im going to write if anything. Finding it hard to get in the mood/zone to write a dialogue out.

rollic

Potential Patron
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (UPDATED Jun 21-23+++, 2013) - Overhauling

Am I missing something here? Where are the Aerith/Yuffie/Tifa dialogue text files? I don't see downloads posted..

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

rollic said:
Am I missing something here? Where are the Aerith/Yuffie/Tifa dialogue text files? I don't see downloads posted..

Read the very FIRST post. Im working on ALL my past work. So far, got 8 done and 10 to go. Updating codes, tweaking dialogues and in some cases, rewriting whole sections for the updated triggers. Ill have something up by Wednesday the latest.

phantomx

Vivacious Visitor

and where is dialogues's files ? :D

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (Jun 26, 2013 - ALL PRIOR WORK RE-RELEASED AS FINAL EDITIONS)

...finally!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (Jul 07, 2013 - NEW DIALOUGE - FALLEN ANGEL)

New dialogue up.
For real this time
"Fallen Angel" Inspired by Dantes Angel Wings/Halo and FreakyGuys Captured Angel dialogue. Enjoy!

Edit: It must be late as I uploaded the wrong file, then a blank file. Now, the right file. Hopefully worked out all the bugs in the dialogue. It seems to work for the most part. Experimented with holding true/false in this one. Hoping for some testers out there. Its late... tired! ENJOY!

Edit2: One last note before my eyes totally give out. Ive started work on my last old dialogue to bring up to the latest codes/triggers and such. Tifa Beach Remastered.
Look for it before the end of 2013! :) :)

Pim_gd

Content Creator

Looked over the fallen angel dialogue.

Code:
Line 48: "Shes coming around." -> "She's coming around."
Line 63: "Thats what they've all said." -> "That's what they've all said."
Line 102: style:Him?
Line 107: style:Him?
Line 145: "Theres more where that came from!" -> "There's more where that came from!"
Line 172: no valid lines for redirect: line 172 requires held to be false and redirects to lines 80 and 81. Lines 80 and 81 both require held to be true.
Line 178: missing period at end of line
Line 180: missing period at end of line
Line 215: "Every time an Angel swallows. Her wings grow bigger." -> "Every time an Angel swallows, her wings grow bigger."
Line 215: Suggestion: [SWALLOW] in between swallows and her
Line 235: missing space between "Woah!" and "Look at that" (expected output: "Woah!Look at that.(...)")
Line 236 & 237 & 241: "Looks like you still need a but of convincing." -> "Looks like you still need a bit of convincing."
Line 242: "I think its time for something else." -> "I think it's time for something else."
Line 251: Logical error: line has [RELEASE] without [HOLD] trigger, and the line requires held to be false

And ... it seems there is a lack of a good end or a "bad end lockout" e.g. she proved herself but the session goes on

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Pim_gd said:
Looked over the fallen angel dialogue.

Code:
Line 48: "Shes coming around." -> "She's coming around."
Line 63: "Thats what they've all said." -> "That's what they've all said."
Line 102: style:Him?
Line 107: style:Him?
Line 145: "Theres more where that came from!" -> "There's more where that came from!"
Line 172: no valid lines for redirect: line 172 requires held to be false and redirects to lines 80 and 81. Lines 80 and 81 both require held to be true.
Line 178: missing period at end of line
Line 180: missing period at end of line
Line 215: "Every time an Angel swallows. Her wings grow bigger." -> "Every time an Angel swallows, her wings grow bigger."
Line 215: Suggestion: [SWALLOW] in between swallows and her
Line 235: missing space between "Woah!" and "Look at that" (expected output: "Woah!Look at that.(...)")
Line 236 & 237 & 241: "Looks like you still need a but of convincing." -> "Looks like you still need a bit of convincing."
Line 242: "I think its time for something else." -> "I think it's time for something else."
Line 251: Logical error: line has [RELEASE] without [HOLD] trigger, and the line requires held to be false

And ... it seems there is a lack of a good end or a "bad end lockout" e.g. she proved herself but the session goes on

Awesome. Thanks for the corrections. Ive updated the link. How come the version I have of your checker didn't catch some of these? Im using 1.20. BTW, did you even read the dialogue or just checked it? What did you think?

As for the endings...
The "hg0" series is meant to be the good ending. If you read through it, that can be triggered either by keeping her down, or getting to the finishes. As for the good ending, "hg0" lines, It should loop within there until eventually the bad end hg0 line is triggered leading to the "bad_end" lines. Eventually, the TRUE ending is the bad ending given the dark nature of the male.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

The DialogueChecker doesn't catch those things because I checked it by hand. I did so after seeing the checker validating the dialogue as clean.
I have v1.21 running on my pc but all it does extra in comparison to v1.20 is check for [::], so that didn't matter either.

I read it, as that's part of checking. I did not play it.

I had a bit of trouble with the way she instantly goes for it but eh, whatever. Having to break her and to then end up with a discarding ending would just be sad. That said, I didn't play the dialogue so I'm not sure how fast things go and whether there should be special lines for lick_penis and lick_balls or w/e.

It's a good dialogue. Looking forward to your next ones.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (Jul 09, 2013 - NEW (OLD) DIALOGUE - TIFA BEACH (RE)REMASTERED)

All finished. I updated my last OLD dialogue. Tifa Beach Remastered has been REremastered (again). One of my more complex dialogues with various paths and looping/ uilding endings. Hopefully it all checks out! ENJOY ALL!

Edit: Dialogue is towards the middle of the FIRST POST in the thread.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (Jul 09, 2013 - NEW (OLD) DIALOGUE - TIFA BEACH (RE)REMASTERED)

Always liked your stuff.

Thanks for the re-mastering!

Shybear

Potential Patron

The new tifa beach is missing the line "Intro2"

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Shybear said:
The new tifa beach is missing the line "Intro2"

Ok I found it. Forgot to add the " at the beginning of the line and there were 2 "s at the end of the line. It plays right now. Also, found an error in one of the finish lines. Ive corrected them and updated the links. Thanks!

zzaapp002 said:
Always liked your stuff.

Thanks for the re-mastering!

Thanks bud!

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (Jul 11, 2013 - NEW (OLD) DIALOGUE - TIFA BEACH (RE)REMASTERED)

Tifa re-remastered - I decided to ignore the substitute issues.
Code:
Line 71: "imgaine" to imagine
Line 80: "some how" to somehow
Line 84: "what your doing" to "what you're doing"
Line 112: "you get off on on having" to "you get off on having"
Line 123: "and lets see" to "and let's see"
Line 128: "Its just that" to "It's just that"
Line 163: "but its all worth it" to "but it's all worth it"
Line 176: "I think theres" to "I think there is" OR "I think there's"
Line 186: "Lets see how high..." to "Let's see how high..."
Line 188: "I don't know whats coming" to "I don't know what's coming"
Line 249: "I kind of of liked it." to "I kind of liked it."
Line 254: mymind to "my mind"
Line 256: Its to It's
Line 335: "every thing" to everything
Line 356:
drool:"Its... ББББББББББits just so much. Believe me... ББББББББББI want every thing you have to offer! Let me make it up to you."
Its -> It's
its -> it's
every thing -> everything
Line 358: "Every thing" -> "Everything"

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: (Jul 11, 2013 - NEW (OLD) DIALOGUE - TIFA BEACH (RE)REMASTERED)

Pim_gd said:
Tifa re-remastered - I decided to ignore the substitute issues.
Code:
Line 71: "imgaine" to imagine
Line 80: "some how" to somehow
Line 84: "what your doing" to "what you're doing"
Line 112: "you get off on on having" to "you get off on having"
Line 123: "and lets see" to "and let's see"
Line 128: "Its just that" to "It's just that"
Line 163: "but its all worth it" to "but it's all worth it"
Line 176: "I think theres" to "I think there is" OR "I think there's"
Line 186: "Lets see how high..." to "Let's see how high..."
Line 188: "I don't know whats coming" to "I don't know what's coming"
Line 249: "I kind of of liked it." to "I kind of liked it."
Line 254: mymind to "my mind"
Line 256: Its to It's
Line 335: "every thing" to everything
Line 356:
drool:"Its... ББББББББББits just so much. Believe me... ББББББББББI want every thing you have to offer! Let me make it up to you."
Its -> It's
its -> it's
every thing -> everything
Line 358: "Every thing" -> "Everything"

Thanks for the spelling. What other issues are you having with the *YOU* subs you mentioned in the chatbox?

Pim_gd

Content Creator

The checker should tell you enough - the dialogue simply doesn't allow not having a name set. And for most lines, it would be easy enough to fix this requirement.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Pim_gd said:
The checker should tell you enough - the dialogue simply doesn't allow not having a name set. And for most lines, it would be easy enough to fix this requirement.

I just put in the *YOU* sub as another option for the player to have. Picking their own name instead of having a set name or no name. How do you fix that without removing *YOU* altogether from the lines?

The only errors I get are about the *YOU* sub, if the player doesn't input a name for *YOU*, there will be a double space before period or comma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.