Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator
New story update messed with the leg texture this time.
Rename F_Hips_Bare_01_D.wtex and F_Hips_Bare_01_N.wtex to F_Hips_2021_01_D.wtex and F_Hips_2021_01_N.wtex

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Also if you have the talaxian textures, change the 01_N file to F_Hips_Talaxian_2021_01_N

This was another close one guys, but we are still alive..

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Rename F_Hips_Bare_01_D.wtex and F_Hips_Bare_01_N.wtex to F_Hips_2021_01_D.wtex and F_Hips_2021_01_N.wtex
This worked perfectly. Thanks Daedelus. I guess I can just reverse it if I want to go topless with a thong. Kewl.

F

FranklyMyDear

Afaik, they didn't just mess with that. The models changed too, as well as the entire skin texture.

For me, skin now looks like something out of fallout, all emaciated and muddy. Feet model has changed a lot too.
It broke the old "Terran rep top" trick for getting...different effects for outfits.
This is what I see, now. No mod.

My friend, oddly, says it's normal for her.

1631729369083.png

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I dont know what trick you are using.
Yes, they changed the model, for example now the Tpol uniform clip, but that is their fault, it clips with or with out the mod.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
I just uninstalled it, until someone can get a functioning mod running again. No point in trying to fight with it.

AshleyAllen

Potential Patron
how did you get your skin to be shaved? I tried to install it and got the mod working but sadly its got this ugly hair that looks like a nasty stain. I tried messing with badges and such but nothing worked to remove it.

AshleyAllen

Potential Patron
Okay messed with the files more but I'm noticing a strange seam at the neck that shouldn't be there, the face cojlor is right but right around the neck is lighter.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Is due to the fact that the head has new textures and we use the old ones for the rest of the body.
I could update the body textures, but to be honest, they are less quality from our old ones. You can see that by just removing the nude textures, the new ones are ugly.

AshleyAllen

Potential Patron
does anyone have the old head textures? maybe I could replace mine with them. that way i could keep the body textures?
Is due to the fact that the head has new textures and we use the old ones for the rest of the body.
I could update the body textures, but to be honest, they are less quality from our old ones. You can see that by just removing the nude textures, the new ones are ugly.
Could anyone send me the old head textures so I could replace my head with them? or does the new head also use new UV maps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.