Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (6 Viewers)

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
Ok I have been away for bit but it's good to see this mod up and running again. Jet one question thou how do I down load it? I did not see the installer any wear on the first page is some thing wrong? please help.

TrekTiddies

Vivacious Visitor
after installing, cannon tracers in space suddenly became nearly invisible. I have the models and textures for the bodies working properly, but does anyone know what's causing the issue with the cannon shots?

Edit: The surface of mars in Synth Wave has also suddenly become blank, that might be related.

Last edited:

Wickian

Potential Patron
I was wondering if someone could post the complete working version of this patch please? I'm not tech savvy enough to get into the nitty-gritty of the game files. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

TrekTiddies

Vivacious Visitor
I was wondering if someone could post the complete working version of this patch please? I'm not tech savvy enough to get into the nitty-gritty of the game files. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I would, but Something in my files has corrupted the visuals of the cannons in-game, and is causing issues with the surface of mars as well. I suspect some of the files given out were from an earlier version of these things, and as such are incompatible. I'm currently working on narrowing down what caused the corruption, and when I figure it out I'll post the clean version of the files if you'd like.

Update: I'm a moron, I managed to bork the graphics settings when i installed the mod. If cannon shots lose their glow and trails for anyone else, you can fix it by going into graphics settings and increasing the quality slider a bit.

Last edited:

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
After today's update all the nude toons are spread-eagled.....which is kinda hot but not very immersive..
Does anyone have a fix for this?

Cheers,

Maggot
Spread Eagle Nudes.jpg

Wickian

Potential Patron
I've been trying to make this patch work for me, and so far the only outfit that works half descent is the formal outfit which leaves the middle part covered. I was wondering if there was a work around this to have the whole body uncovered? Can the mid-section be removed so she is totally uncovered?

Attachments

• Outfit Example.jpg
    Outfit Example.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 98

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I dont know what mod version are you use, but it use to be that you need it to buy some of the winter cropped costumes. Maybe some one else can help you out.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
I've been trying to make this patch work for me, and so far the only outfit that works half descent is the formal outfit which leaves the middle part covered. I was wondering if there was a work around this to have the whole body uncovered? Can the mid-section be removed so she is totally uncovered?
So...

Ironically, Uniform Bare Chest Doesn't work well to create Fully Nude Federation Human Toons.
(Although this is necessary for Klingon Nudes.)
You can purchase the Winter Jacket Cropped in the exchange for ec.
That gives a bare chest and midriff without the corset.
If you don't mind spending ZEN there are a few more options.

The Terran Mirror - TOS Top responds well. (Category Uniform Jacket Loose)
Next Generation Skant (Category Uniform Jacket Loose}
Most swimsuits can yield Mod Nudity.

As you've noticed Club and Formal wear are a fail because of the mandatory silk corset.

If you want to earn your nudity in the summer event:
Off Duty Bare Chest...Swimsuit Top Sling
Off Duty Bare Chest.....Swimsuit Top Retro both seem to work as well.

Of course to complete your nude non-ensemble...you have to wear a skirt.

Most of my characters wear boot studded ankle for footwear.
Orions wear sandals.

The only thing the Formal wear set contributes is a gold-pressed latinum slave chain (belt)
K Dressing Room.jpg
k1.JPG
and gloves
of course.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.