Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (6 Viewers)

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Its seems they broke the neck blend, I think is a cryptic issue. The last patch broke a lot of the textures, not the mods one, the unmoded ones. For example, a lot of uniforms now clip

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
I remember in the original Mass Effect Nude Mod, there was a neck seam problem and someone created this big slave collar to cover it up.
How to Train Your Varren (1).JPG

This is a picture of slave-collared, nude, shaved, blonde femshep - I call it "How to Train Your Varren"

Last edited:

AshleyAllen

Potential Patron
Seems the alien race works fine, but the human does not, also make sure you are using the mirror top not the skant, it costs money but its the only one that works currently.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Definitely nothing wrong with someone so "SKANT-itly" clad. If you know what I mean. Nudge nudge, wink, wink. Say no more.

jsmithman0435

Potential Patron
Apologies for asking here, but can someone help me figure out how to do model swaps (like how this mod functions)? I'm trying to swap the models of some ground weapons, and no other forums involving STO modding seem to be active anymore. I've ended up with invisible weapons and game crashes so far, lol.

Last edited:

jsmithman0435

Potential Patron
My goal is essentially to do a client-side model swap. The original creator said they had figured out how to do it in their old post, but then never elaborated... I tried extracting the .mset from the hogg file, and then renaming, but it only went invisible in game.

jsmithman0435

Potential Patron
maybe the .msets have different coding and may be unswappable.
Something in the code is definitely different. I remember Password42 saying something about the headers needing swapped in hex editors to do rudimentary model swaps. I just haven't been able to figure out what headers he had been talking about.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.