Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (7 Viewers)

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
They are selling "Lower Decks" Uniforms for Lobi Crystals....but I didn't have enough to buy Ensign Tendi anything.
1 Ensign D'Vanna Tendi  Orion.JPG
Sadly the part of her hair is going the wrong way and her eyes aren't quite as googly as her Lower Decks Toon.
D'Vanna Tendi.jpg
Orion Tendi.png

Clamman5

Swell Supporter

Attachments

STO Gibbed Toolset 10-22-2021.rar
9.4 MB · Views: 173

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
The nude mod (costumegeometry) is back, I got the animation replacements (Dynmove) back working as well. I am able to decompile the scale and bounce bins but I cannot recompile them. I need someone more experienced to tweak the toolset

jsmithman0435

Potential Patron
I managed to build a working toolset with the updated Gibbed schemas but I am by no means an expert with visual studio. Maybe R Regardie or Shiro-kun Shiro-kun can take a look at building a more formal toolset. GitHub - gibbed/Gibbed.Cryptic: Tools & code for use with Cryptic Studios developed games (Champions Online, Star Trek Online, Neverwinter, etc).
I've tried to use the toolset you uploaded but I still get the "no support for 32bit" message in CMD when I attempt to use it on the active process. Did you upload the correct files?

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
I've tried to use the toolset you uploaded but I still get the "no support for 32bit" message in CMD when I attempt to use it on the active process. Did you upload the correct files?
Sorry about that, I should have mentioned only convert resource and unpack work. I ran into problems building export schemas in Visual studio

jsmithman0435

Potential Patron
Sorry about that, I should have mentioned only convert resource and unpack work. I ran into problems building export schemas in Visual studio
Ahhh ok. I'm not entirely skilled with Visual Studio, myself, but I'll take a look when I get the time.

It's been a long time since I messed with a lot of this, but I assume convert resource is used to recompile the bins?

Edit: Also, how did you compile a new .dll without the schemas?

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Ahhh ok. I'm not entirely skilled with Visual Studio, myself, but I'll take a look when I get the time.

It's been a long time since I messed with a lot of this, but I assume convert resource is used to recompile the bins?

Edit: Also, how did you compile a new .dll without the schemas?
Yeah that's correct.

Rick provided the schemas on his github page, and the updated generate serializer tool. It seems that we might have to wait until he provides the schemas, at least until someone figures out how to do it themselves.

jsmithman0435

Potential Patron
Yeah that's correct.

Rick provided the schemas on his github page, and the updated generate serializer tool. It seems that we might have to wait until he provides the schemas, at least until someone figures out how to do it themselves.
I'll be sure to update here if I figure out the exportschema issue.

I've tried to repack a couple of bins and failed. Specifically, the costumegeometry bin. I'm guessing I messed up the prompt somewhere. What's the command line?

jsmithman0435

Potential Patron
Y can open and repack costumegeometry on one PC but not on another.. dont ask me why. Win 7 on both of them.
What's the command again? I've tried on two separate Win10 machines with no luck on repacking.

Also, Clamman5 Clamman5 , what was the error you were getting on export schemas? x64 namespace couldn't be found?

Last edited:

jsmithman0435

Potential Patron
¿What command? I just drop the costumegeometry folder and drop it on the tools files until something happended, lol.
You know what. I feel real dumb right now. I was trying to run everything through CMD when I could've done that... As usual, I overcomplicate my workflow, lol.

jsmithman0435

Potential Patron
Opened an issue on Gibbed's tools: Rick responded quickly and said he's working on fixing the missing references and that he'll fix it soon when he has the time.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Opened an issue on Gibbed's tools: Rick responded quickly and said he's working on fixing the missing references and that he'll fix it soon when he has the time.
Yes the x64 namespace is the issue. Awesome, glad rick responded. I'm using win 7, was able to decompile and recompile successfully. Rebooting pc seems to help sometimes if you cant unpack a bin that otherwise unpacks fine. No idea why.

jsmithman0435

Potential Patron
Quick question for you all: With the ability to do edits in costumegeometry right now, how exactly have you guys managed to change the data? Are you just swapping files from one folder into another and renaming to replace? Are you altering the contents of the .xmls? I'm thinking of doing some ship changes and when I tried to swap it didn't change in-game.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
What ever you guys do, please, keep it simple and client side! Retards running around with caitian tales and orion bikinis only put the mod on danger.
We all know that we are on borrowed time, let's keep it low profile.

jsmithman0435

Potential Patron
What ever you guys do, please, keep it simple and client side! Retards running around with caitian tales and orion bikinis only put the mod on danger.
We all know that we are on borrowed time, let's keep it low profile.
Anything done here is naturally client side. The Caitian tail people are using an old glitch in the tailor, so no worries on those people hurting the mod (or any mod involving swaps of ship parts either, as that tailor isn't bugged).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.