Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
I looked into the Jiggle. Apparently Cryptic altered the way jiggle works now, ever since they added ponytails/hair physics. The new mechanic is called HingeNew2, which forces the bones it is applied on to move horizontally like a door. The old mechanic Linear2 causes the breasts to flatten. They may have moved the breast bones closer to the chest. I'm currently looking for ways around this. It is a lot of trial and error.

*Edit* The jiggle mechanic works fine and looks ok on the breasts. My suspicion was correct, Cryptic changed the female skeleton, moving the breast bones much closer to the mesh. There is a possible work around, and depending on how much time someone is willing to put into it, the boob size reduction caused by the jiggle mod can be offset by INCREASING the Scale of the breasts in Scaleinfos.bin. I know Daedalus Daedalus is familiar with creating custom scaled boobs.

All the parameters in scaleinfos.bin/startrekfemalescalegroups.xml will have to be increased for each respective scale option 1.5x 2x 2.5x
For example this is 2x scale:
<SkelScaleGroup>
<GroupName>Breasts</GroupName>
<Bone>
<SkelScaleBone>
<Bone>Breastl</Bone>
<SmallMin>
<a:float>0.25</a:float>
<a:float>0.1</a:float>
</SmallMin>
<SmallMax>
<a:float>4.5</a:float>
<a:float>4.5</a:float> <--------- add maybe 3-4 to current value until the breasts appear as they were before
<a:float>3.5</a:float> Cryptic changed the bones.
</SmallMax>
<LargeMin>
</LargeMin>
<LargeMax>
<a:float>3.5</a:float>
</LargeMax>
</SkelScaleBone>

<GroupName>Breaststrans</GroupName> will also have to be tinkered with because enlarging the breasts causes them to appear squished together, there should be a gap or some cleavage

I'm not too familiar with which a:float corresponds to which x, y, z axis, but I'll try my hand at it.

Last edited:

Jacobs

Potential Patron
I looked into the Jiggle. Apparently Cryptic altered the way jiggle works now, ever since they added ponytails/hair physics. The new mechanic is called HingeNew2, which forces the bones it is applied on to move horizontally like a door. The old mechanic Linear2 causes the breasts to flatten. They may have moved the breast bones closer to the chest. I'm currently looking for ways around this. It is a lot of trial and error.

*Edit* The jiggle mechanic works fine and looks ok on the breasts. My suspicion was correct, Cryptic changed the female skeleton, moving the breast bones much closer to the mesh. There is a possible work around, and depending on how much time someone is willing to put into it, the boob size reduction caused by the jiggle mod can be offset by INCREASING the Scale of the breasts in Scaleinfos.bin. I know Daedalus Daedalus is familiar with creating custom scaled boobs.

All the parameters in scaleinfos.bin/startrekfemalescalegroups.xml will have to be increased for each respective scale option 1.5x 2x 2.5x
For example this is 2x scale:
<SkelScaleGroup>
<GroupName>Breasts</GroupName>
<Bone>
<SkelScaleBone>
<Bone>Breastl</Bone>
<SmallMin>
</SmallMin>
<SmallMax>
<a:float>4.5</a:float> <--------- add maybe 3-4 to current value until the breasts appear as they were before
<a:float>3.5</a:float> Cryptic changed the bones.
</SmallMax>
<LargeMin>
</LargeMin>
<LargeMax>
<a:float>3.5</a:float>
</LargeMax>
</SkelScaleBone>

<GroupName>Breaststrans</GroupName> will also have to be tinkered with because enlarging the breasts causes them to appear squished together, there should be a gap or some cleavage

I'm not too familiar with which a:float corresponds to which x, y, z axis, but I'll try my hand at it.

in part you are right, if you increase the values, of course, the breast gets bigger. But it looks awful. Apart from that, it must be something with jiggle, because scale alone works without problems.

F

FranklyMyDear

Some of the ponytails have physics at least according to the games files

I hadn't noticed anything like that. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the heads up, Clam.

EDIT

I've just been through a bunch of the hairstyles and haven't seen any kind of physics, at least on my end.

Last edited by a moderator:

siaj

Vivacious Visitor
Since the first post has not been updated recently, where's the latest and greatest version?

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
How do you install the mod with the steam version? Everytime I run the installer it points to the old path.
Programfiles(x86) Steam Steamapps Common Star Trek Online Star Trek Online Click on the second star trek folder to reveal live and playtest folders. You will need to download Star trek online once steam updates. This is where my star trek is located on steam. This should help you keep your mod up and running.

Sanfu23

Potential Patron
Programfiles(x86) Steam Steamapps Common Star Trek Online Star Trek Online Click on the second star trek folder to reveal live and playtest folders. You will need to download Star trek online once steam updates. This is where my star trek is located on steam. This should help you keep your mod up and running.

I have STO installed on a different harddrive. Anyway the problem is, the installer of the mod doesn't know where the game is located after I installed the steam version, and I can't change the path. So how do I do that?

Uninstalling the mod did the trick. Problem is the flat breasts remained. So the mod too is broken for jiggling with the steam version.

But maybe you could share your dynbouncer.bin?

Last edited:

T'its

Potential Patron
There is a new pubic hair texture with the I think the Next gen skant, one of the stockings option.

Could we get that with the colourable pubes like the other "nude" armour parts? Could we also get a "chest" style with that outfit? That could end the color discrapency between the legs and the chest.

T'its

Potential Patron
Yes but the HD hairy on the Next Gen skant shiny stockings is one that is not one of them. I would love to have it as one, but I got no idea how to make that happen.

Also, if the chest texture could be exported for an armor top, we could get it to match colors and there could be multiple versions like muscled and non muscled.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
The armor chest have bulky neck, so it cant be retexture. The armor needs to have the same form as the body. Only armor that I know works is the hirogen, but I dont have many of them.

T'its

Potential Patron
Is there any chest item that can be retextured to use the same color options as the lower body?

And please, can you make the TNG skant hairy into a standard version or an armor one? I tried to do my best and replace the original nude groin texture with it becomes weirdly glossy and the shadows on it act really weird, as if the girl had rolled around in oil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.