Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (6 Viewers)

Gideon65

Potential Patron
Maybe I'm doing something wrong. When I replace the regular scaleinfos and skeleinfos files with the cardi ones, just posted, I get a CTD.

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
Maybe I'm doing something wrong. When I replace the regular scaleinfos and skeleinfos files with the cardi ones, just posted, I get a CTD.
It may not be you because it might be Arc and Craptic blocking the files when you load the game. I had issues like that when i used Arc. I use Steam now and it works great no issues so far.

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
My next project i think will be taking a crack at trying to get all the female Npc's nude in game. This will be a job and a half but i love good a challenge. I do know it was in a old bin file that Password made that turned all npc's nude and it also turned all male bridge crew to female.

Discusser

Potential Patron
I've identified an issue with Nude Mod OnOff.bat files. After I use them - my aliases stop working. Having examined the bat files, I have established that this is due to them moving LocalData/CommandAliases.txt file. Additionally, I keep some text files with notes about my aliases in LocalData, and these get moved too. I have a request to fix the bat files so that they do not have any side effects on STO. I.e. they should only move the files/folders belonging to the Nude Mod, but not any other files/folders that might be present in LocalData.

F

FranklyMyDear

How did you change it?

You should be able to just run the client without arc by setting up a shortcut directly to the client .exe. I run the old school client and haven't had problems with files being blocked on load.

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
How did you change it?
I uninstalled Arc and installed Steam. The Location on Steam where my mod is as follows.

Programfiles(x86) Steam Steamapps Common Star Trek Online Star Trek Online Click on the second star trek folder to reveal live and playtest folders. You will need to download Star trek online once steam updates. Star trek on steam run smoother and the turn mod off and on icon work with out any errors.

Last edited:

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
Does anyone have a current mod tool. My computer just did a scanner for errors and a defrag and now its been removed some how from my computer. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could share a link to it.

Sanfu23

Potential Patron
I uninstalled Arc and installed Steam. The Location on Steam where my mod is as follows.

Programfiles(x86) Steam Steamapps Common Star Trek Online Star Trek Online Click on the second star trek folder to reveal live and playtest folders. You will need to download Star trek online once steam updates. Star trek on steam run smoother and the turn mod off and on icon work with out any errors.

It worked, thanks. I probably thought too complicated ;)

Only issue I had, I couldn't tell the mod installer the new path. So I copied and pasted the files (had moved them to an external HD just in case).

Does anyone have a current mod tool.
Do you mean the 3.5.3 installer on page 1?

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
It worked, thanks. I probably thought too complicated ;)

Only issue I had, I couldn't tell the mod installer the new path. So I copied and pasted the files (had moved them to an external HD just in case).

Do you mean the 3.5.3 installer on page 1?
Im looking for the file editor to edit files in sto. I was wanting to try to fix a file that was in passwords original mod. The file was to get the female NPC's in game nude.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Version 3.5.4

+ Kaitlin Shae Kaitlin Shae Cardassian nude textures as default base nude install.
+ Replicated breast scale options to Cardassians.

I do not have a Cardassian so need someone to please test and confirm if working.
Kaitlin Shae Kaitlin Shae textures I added to default textures that are installed from the zip file she uploaded.
The breast scale I was unaware of being different for Cardassians till the file was uploaded. I can't unpack Kaitlin Shae Kaitlin Shae scale file but guessing the Cardassian scale file being its own file and sharing settings I just copied over the settings for those files.

Attachments

Jacobs

Potential Patron
I have these files for cardi. I hope these files are what you are looking for. I downloaded these files a few months ago. I saved these files in case i could use them.

Although I have no CTD but the breasts are still "flat". I do not play Cardassian.

Discusser

Potential Patron
I've identified an issue with Nude Mod OnOff.bat files. After I use them - my aliases stop working. Having examined the bat files, I have established that this is due to them moving LocalData/CommandAliases.txt file. Additionally, I keep some text files with notes about my aliases in LocalData, and these get moved too. I have a request to fix the bat files so that they do not have any side effects on STO. I.e. they should only move the files/folders belonging to the Nude Mod, but not any other files/folders that might be present in LocalData.

I have made this fix to make switching much safer - this fix stops using rmdir that was previously deleting any custom files such as CommandAliases.txt.
Code:
@echo off
pushd "%~dp0"

:: Check if the mod is already off, or not installed
if exist ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\bin\nul goto :chkoff
if exist ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\texture_library\nul goto :broken
if not exist ..\..\..\Localdata\texture_library\nul goto :nowout
if not exist ..\..\..\Localdata\bin\nul goto :broken

:: Check if STO is closed
tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq gameclient.exe" 2>NUL | find /I /N "gameclient.exe">NUL
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="0" goto :stoup

:: Turn the mod off
if not exist ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\nul mkdir ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode

move ..\..\..\Localdata\bin ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode
if exist ..\..\..\Localdata\bin\nul goto :fail
if not exist ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\bin\nul goto :fail

move ..\..\..\Localdata\texture_library ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode
if exist ..\..\..\Localdata\texture_library\nul goto :fail
if not exist ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\texture_library\nul goto :fail

echo Nude Mod is OFF.
goto :e

:nowout
echo Nude Mod is not installed.

:chkoff
if not exist ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\texture_library\nul goto :broken
goto :nowoff

:nowoff
echo Nude Mod is already OFF.

:fail
echo Failed to switch Nude Mod off, check file/directory locking

:broken
echo Nude Mod is in an inconsistent state, exiting

:stoup
echo Please close STO before trying to turn Nude Mod off.

:e
popd
pause
Code:
@echo off
pushd "%~dp0"

:: Check if the mod is already on, or not installed
if exist ..\..\..\Localdata\texture_library\nul goto :nowon
if exist ..\..\..\Localdata\bin\nul goto :broken
if not exist ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\nul goto :nowout
if not exist ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\bin\nul goto :nowon

:: Check if STO is closed
tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq gameclient.exe" 2>NUL | find /I /N "gameclient.exe">NUL
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="0" goto :stoup

:: Turn the mod on
move ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\bin ..\..\..\Localdata
if exist ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\bin\nul goto :fail
if not exist ..\..\..\Localdata\bin\nul goto :fail

move ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\texture_library ..\..\..\Localdata
if exist ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\texture_library\nul goto :fail
if not exist ..\..\..\Localdata\texture_library\nul goto :fail

echo Nude Mod is ON.

:nowout
echo Nude Mod is not installed.

:chkon
if not exist ..\..\..\Localdata\bin\nul goto :broken
goto :nowon

:nowon
echo Nude Mod is already ON.

:fail
echo Failed to switch Nude Mod on, check file/directory locking

:broken
echo Nude Mod is in an inconsistent state, exiting

:stoup
echo Please close STO before trying to turn Nude Mod on.

:e
popd
pause

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
I have two questions.
1.How do i uninstall the mod.
2. All my lady's have flat chests now. What happened?

Discusser

Potential Patron
I have two questions.
1.How do i uninstall the mod.
Close STO, hit Windows+R, appwiz.cpl, find "STO Nude Mods ...", right-click and choose Uninstall. Haven't had your 2. problem, perhaps uninstalling and reinstalling with default options might help? I suspect you chose an untested combination of options during install that caused the 2. issue.

Last edited:

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
BTW Breast physics is still broken. Would it help if i would get rid of 3.4 and go back to 2.5 or something? I'm a noob i know.

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
Ok i think i know what happened to "!my tiddies" :P Do not use the breast physics! I just checked the log in screen and my queen of death and war, has the most wonderfull... errr eyes, i ever have seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.