Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition

M.a.s.

Vivacious Visitor
BTW Breast physics is still broken. Would it help if i would get rid of 3.4 and go back to 2.5 or something? I'm a noob i know.

M.a.s.

Vivacious Visitor
Ok i think i know what happened to "!my tiddies" :P Do not use the breast physics! I just checked the log in screen and my queen of death and war, has the most wonderfull... errr eyes, i ever have seen.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
I have two questions.
1.How do i uninstall the mod.
2. All my lady's have flat chests now. What happened?
1: like any other program using Programs and features(win 7)
2: You likely used breast jiggle / bounce options, it is marked (broken) cause it causes flat chests.
Just rerun installer and dont select the breast bounce option (its marked broken and almost right at the bottom)

Gaeryn

Potential Patron
Any chance we could get the bottom half done for the abs texturing? it's a little off-putting...

M.a.s.

Vivacious Visitor
You know . I really like the jiggle. Some bouncyness has to hapen even with sportsbras at a certain mass. Can w get that back somehow? Its just sad to look at, when all that gorgeousness isn't "free".

juanmanuelt

Avid Affiliate
Any chance we could get the bottom half done for the abs texturing? it's a little off-putting...
The abs texture is in fact the male chest with boobs. That was easy to make, but the legs are another story. Like I said 1000 times, we need a texture expert.. I am just amateur.

SJSvdWalt72

Potential Patron
Can anyone pls help me with a 'recipe'/combo for helping my Rommie toon join the Nude Generation? The options for below the waist are giving issues.

Top Bottom