Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Did Shiro's textures get put in to this release or am I just missing them in the options?

EDIT2.0: Mod seems to be working fine beyond what I've already said, but I am getting a bunch of those pesky "Costume uses invalid parts" errors when I try to modify any of my costumes on my Caitian character. Other characters seem to work fine, even Ferasan

From my understanding its only a test version built out of the old mod to test how the new patching system works before including all the newer stuff. A bit has changed in how the installer handles the patching. The Caitian textures is currently still manual and included in the upload zip file posted not to long ago.

I think I know the cause of the error of invalid parts but will have to dig and see if its whats causing the issue. I have had it sins the first mod I installed.

Quaren

Content Creator
I think I know the cause of the error of invalid parts but will have to dig and see if its whats causing the issue. I have had it sins the first mod I installed.

I've seen it before but it's since been corrected. Happened to me a while back on a Romulan character. I can apply costumes with the mod off and then turn it on to get the desired effect, but while the mod is enabled I can't create or modify existing costumes.

bberge

Potential Patron
I'm not so sure that the "costume uses invalid parts" is the mod's fault. I've seen it without the mod installed. I think it's a bug in the game.

My theory is that the game occasionally loses track of what kind of costume (uniform, off duty, beachwear, reputation armor, etc.) is in the slot. When that happens, the parts will won't match the slot type and become "invalid". I've generally been able to clear problems like that by editing the costume, selecting the appropriate category, resetting the costume options (sometimes more than once), and saving the costume.

Quaren

Content Creator
I'm not so sure that the "costume uses invalid parts" is the mod's fault. I've seen it without the mod installed. I think it's a bug in the game.

My theory is that the game occasionally loses track of what kind of costume (uniform, off duty, beachwear, reputation armor, etc.) is in the slot. When that happens, the parts will won't match the slot type and become "invalid". I've generally been able to clear problems like that by editing the costume, selecting the appropriate category, resetting the costume options (sometimes more than once), and saving the costume.

It's the mod. Only appears when the mod is activated. Even using the same parts.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Good news everyone, I'm back!

I've seen it before but it's since been corrected. Happened to me a while back on a Romulan character. I can apply costumes with the mod off and then turn it on to get the desired effect, but while the mod is enabled I can't create or modify existing costumes.
Awd. I'll have to see if I can replicate the behavior.

So I have tryed out the new release candidate and for the most part it works jest fine. It's jest missing the nipple imprints that Clamman5 did for the Odyssey, DS9 and season one TNG Uniforms along with Juanmanuelt's fishnet crop top texter replacer for the TOS ripped shirt uniforms other then that it's perfect great work.
Yeah. When the installer worked I quite literally crapped it out and went "DONE". In the time I uploaded it I was already on the road. I'm going to integrate the new stuff (Or try to, seems I left things in a bit of a mess) and have something ready soon.

Yes, please. :)
My God, let the record reflect I've let poor X Xariama down n+1 times, I am sorry, I will definitely get to it soon. :eek:

Agentflash18462

Potential Patron
On a side note though, if everyone doesn't mind the dust, I have a release candidate that should work with the current shard. This is SOLELY the installation payload, it does not include the wrapper installation that works with it. So your STOMod directory in C: will not autodelete itself.

It should all operate as expected, but there's a lot of mostly sematic appearances in the installer that are noticable. Like the future version (It's STO Nude Mods: Age of Uncovering, fyi :wink: ) name is in there, a few patch strings, and some other things that I've probably forgotten.

On the plus side, everyone gets to be my guniea pigs for this version. The release candidate is now also available in the first post.

Shiro-kun Shiro-kun should be able to help, I'll be around but not able to make changes.

Ciao, and Merry Christmas! (Or Happy Hannukah, for my Hebrew friends out there.)

my antivirus and Chrome won't let me download because they detect a virus

Daedalus

Content Creator
Happy New Year, fellow pervs :cool::wink:
giphy.gif

1gbv1w.jpg

annemarie

Casual Client
it was only a matter of time before the trolls started in. though I find it amazingly funny that someone from Dental would call anyone else a deviant, considering that fleet got banned from the regular forum (and I think the game) for thier militant LGTBQ posturing

Quaren

Content Creator
You're trying to pitch donating for the NYPD Policeman's Ball to the entire community of Harlem here. Good luck finding an audience. Your delicacy falls on deaf ears and is viewed as hostility. Also, you're trying to talk about walking around in NYC in perfect privacy. The only place with lesser privacy is London. Don't you pull that argument here.

I don't appreciate you trying to gaud the staff of Undertow into leaving your post either. That's effectively blackmail.

I don't want your post deleted because we're trying to hide something. I want it deleted because a asshole trying to be delicate is still an asshole.

@fleet I'm sorry you've had to police this post as of late but this is getting absurd. I'd like to ask you clear all posts after #2,118. I'd like to put this thing to bed. There's now a bunch of dipshits watching this post that think they're Deliverance or something.

I second ZTS's request. I held off because I didn't want to feed in to drama, but If it's gonna happen anyway...

Just purge the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.